• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think people are over reacting. People are speculating.

Then why has Google sabotaged any access to questions pertaining to Hillary's health?  Try Google and you will get misdirection.  Someone who is healthy need have no fears.

Guest shiloh357
17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think people are over reacting. People are speculating.

No, they are not over reacting.  Dr. Drew wasn't speculating.  He has seen her medical reports and the kind of care she is receiving and he got his show cancelled for saying that she is in bad health and that she is not getting good medical care.  That was not speculation at all.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 28/08/2016 at 3:35 AM, Ezra said:

Working relentlessly to undermine America while lining her own pockets.  No wonder she is under extreme pressure. A lengthy jail term would certainly relieve that pressure.  

And even if you are not American, you can check out "Clinton Cash" for yourself to see the extent of corruption.  Since Satan is the father of lies, and Clinton is the liar of liars, there has to be a connection.

Not to mention the mysterious deaths of people who were about to expose her crimes. One or two may be a coincidence but I believe that the tally is now over forty. The latest high profile one to my knowledge is the lawyer who declared that he had enough information to put her in jail then mysteriously got himself hit by a train. The media claimed that it was suicide but the guy had a family, kids, was said to be happy and left no suicide note.

Mary Mahoney was killed in 1997. She was closing up a coffee shop when gunmen broke in a shot her all her staff. No money was taken. Mahoney was a former White House employee whom it was believed was to be giving evidence against Bill Clinton in a sexual harassment case.

There are many more deaths just google "Clinton body count" or "Hillary Clinton death list". In fact there are presumed to be five more in just the last couple of months.

I realise that it's just a conspiracy theory but the amount of people on the list is too many for it to be mere coincidence.

Nobody appears to be able to stop Hillary's run to the White House, but maybe this illness of hers will do!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

People who do not want Hillary as President and may be very unhappy that she is ahead of Trump now will be speculating on these things. And yes it is only speculation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Julian Assange's   lawyer supposedly committed suicide this weekend.....    funny how many people who are doing damage to the Clinton's seem to want to kill themselves....

3 hours ago, OakWood said:

Not to mention the mysterious deaths of people who were about to expose her crimes. One or two may be a coincidence but I believe that the tally is now over forty. The latest high profile one to my knowledge is the lawyer who declared that he had enough information to put her in jail then mysteriously got himself hit by a train. The media claimed that it was suicide but the guy had a family, kids, was said to be happy and left no suicide note.

Excellent point Oakwood, and something which is clearly being ignored and brushed aside. A different crime family would be under serious investigation by the FBI.

36 minutes ago, other one said:

Julian Assange's   lawyer supposedly committed suicide this weekend.....    funny how many people who are doing damage to the Clinton's seem to want to kill themselves....

Julian also said that there was a deliberately slow response by the police to the assassination attempt on him.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

53 minutes ago, other one said:

This is the lawyer that I mentioned in my previous post.

Anyway I'd better shut up now in case Hillary goes after me.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Here is my theory on Hillary.It is only speculation.

I was watching her walk up some stairs and I was wondering if she is in some kind of early Parkinson's. I understand she had a head injury in the past. Apparently she fell? That can bring on a future Parkinson's. Also if that were the case who knows what kind of meds they have her on to mask the symptoms before the election. :noidea:

Guest shiloh357
19 hours ago, missmuffet said:

People who do not want Hillary as President and may be very unhappy that she is ahead of Trump now will be speculating on these things. And yes it is only speculation.

Dr. Drew wasn't speculating.  He had her medical report and read it.