• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1965

21 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

at least one candidate for president has said that he would not necessarily come to the aide of a NATO country.

If that were to happen, then that would be a sad day indeed for America. 

Edited by Dr3ams

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Dr3ams said:

If that were to happen, then that would be a sad day indeed for America. 

On that we agree. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Perhaps I am wrong, but it seemed like the gist of this article was the russia has the military readiness to take action against europe within a 48 hr time frame whereas nato is woefully unprepared to organize a defense within any reasonable time frame. I did not read in the article that russia was about to attack now. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

And the plot thickens. We shall see. I have not seen this any where on the news. If it were a big deal it would seem like it would be all over the place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I didn't hear nothing about it. Are you sure it's not a hoax article.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I had not seen it yet, more political double talk.  Nobody is trying to take our guns away, that is just a fear tactic.   I do not live in a swing state so we do not get a lot of ads for the national race

Hillary has been public that she wants the Supreme Court to change a decision about the second amendment referring to individual people or a state militia.

After Scalia died her daughter made the comment on two occasions I heard on TV that now they might be able to get somewhere on gun control.

Yes Hillary is trying to take our guns away....   Dianne Feinsteine has been very public about it also.  With Hillary picking the Supreme Court Judges, it is quite possible she could accomplish that.

Guest AFlameOfFire
On 9/21/2016 at 8:15 AM, other one said:

Hillary has been public that she wants the Supreme Court to change a decision about the second amendment referring to individual people or a state militia.

After Scalia died her daughter made the comment on two occasions I heard on TV that now they might be able to get somewhere on gun control.

Yes Hillary is trying to take our guns away....   Dianne Feinsteine has been very public about it also.  With Hillary picking the Supreme Court Judges, it is quite possible she could accomplish that.

I heard it out of her own mouth as well on one, I agree with you.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:20 AM, Dr3ams said:

Because the U.S. is in NATO, they would have to respond with military force. We do have serious deterrents in Europe. Here in Germany we have nukes on loan from America. The nukes are on a joint base and would be delivered by German Tornados. There are also American nukes in Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy and Turkey. There's also England's arsenal. Russia would also have to worry about China's constant eyeballing of Russian territory. If Russia were to attack NATO, it would be a good time for China to invade and capture land they have been lusting after for eons. 

Hu Dr3ams,

Glad to see someone bringing reality to the conversation. Also we know from scripture that it is God Himself who will draw the Russian Federation (with Iran) down to Israel`s mountains & judge it there. 5/6ths of their army will be destroyed, thus leaving a huge, but huge power vacuum in the Middle east. Now I wonder who might like to fill that position?

regards, Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/20/2016 at 2:36 PM, HAZARD said:

Russia could invade Europe within 48 hours.

Very true.  One has to simply wonder why they have not do so already. The Europeans have had no leadership and no backbone for a long time.

On 9/20/2016 at 3:27 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

I wonder what the US response would be to such an action.

"Go ahead and take control, since we would also love to surrender America".

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

On 9/20/2016 at 4:26 PM, Dr3ams said:

This should be swallowed with a block of salt. Russia doesn't have the military might for a multi sided massive attack against NATO, nor do they have the resources for a prolonged conflict. If you need an example, look what happened in the Ukraine. If they threw the same arsenal and half witted invasion plans at NATO, they would have their extensions slapped into the dirt.

You may be right up to a point, but there is one thing many forget. Russia controls several natural gas pipelines that feed into Europe. I saw one under construction when stationed in (then) West Germany in the mid '80s. Two pipelines at least 2 meters across side-by-side until they filled in the trench that ran alongside the village I lived in. All Russia would really need to do is shut down those pipelines in the middle of winter and they'd have quite the bargaining position - they wouldn't need to invade. They wouldn't come right out and threaten to shut down the lines, of course. There would probably be some kind of "technical failure" to slow the flow first and of course it would take time to fix it . . . while negotiations went on . . .