• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 12/22/2016 at 5:19 PM, Sing40King said:

I would not be surprised if the antichrist is Obama. He basically came to power out of nowhere. He was elected to the Illinois senate, spent most of that term running for the US Senate, spent most of that term running for President. Since then he's done everything he can think about to cause division, immorality, weaken our defenses, and more. He claimed to be a Christian yet followed  a pastor who demonized America. He's constantly taken advise from racists and muslims and even talked a lot oabout his muslim faith. I could go on and on but you all know what he's done. He still apparently wants to become Secretary General of the UN. I belive that that's the organization that will put the antichrist in  power. Like it was said we don't know but there's a lot of evidence.

No Obama is not the Antichrist.  I do believe that the Antichrist will be a lot like Obama, smooth talking and able to take a lot of people in.  But no Obama is not the Antichrist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/22/2016 at 3:35 PM, Sing40King said:

You really hate Trump don't you? Please just give him a chance. (sorry for that just not happy about only being negative about him.)

I do not hate Trump. Does the Bible tell us that we should not hate anyone? We are to hate their sinful actions. God hates sin and so should we.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

22 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not hate Trump. Does the Bible tell us that we should not hate anyone? We are to hate their sinful actions. God hates sin and so should we.

What sinful ways does President Trump have?

43 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

What sinful ways does President Trump have?

Have you watched and listened to Donald Trump from the time he started campaigning for President?

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Have you watched and listened to Donald Trump from the time he started campaigning for President?

First of all, The term sinful ways is not a thing to be watched as it is the intent behind the actions that is sinful or not. To bring in assumption is just to acknowledge that his mannerisms is not something you would do yourself. That does not constitute sin. That is perception and I think that is the idea behind the term, Judgenot lest you be judged by the same measure . People seem to forget the "By the same measure", in an attempt to shut down discussion. You are judging him by your own perception and I don't think you would wish the same in return..

11 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

First of all, The term sinful ways is not a thing to be watched as it is the intent behind the actions that is sinful or not. To bring in assumption is just to acknowledge that his mannerisms is not something you would do yourself. That does not constitute sin. That is perception and I think that is the idea behind the term, Judgenot lest you be judged by the same measure . People seem to forget the "By the same measure", in an attempt to shut down discussion. You are judging him by your own perception and I don't think you would wish the same in return..

You did not answer my question.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Soros is backing NPR , which I think is Northwest Public Radio, and is also trying to topple Fox News Channel.  He pours a lot of money into legalizing marajuana  and legalizing suicide as well as Obama's and Hillary's campaigns, Black Lives Matter, woman rights activist groups, etc.  

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You did not answer my question.

I answered your question about as well as you answered mine. Yes I did see him during just about every aspect of his seeking the office, but that wasn't the question nI ask of you.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Well they all serve the god of this world in the end, dont they. So why trust them.  Trump i believe is part of another faction of the elite, that there are two warring groups of them. Hes member of the commitee of 300 thats very evil. Dont think he can walk around them much without ending like jfk.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Its strange you say that about UN and Obama, ive not read he wanted that but ive ALWAYS known he wanted it!!