• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Right. So i will try to see if i narrow it down a bit.  What about the signs and wonders and those who perform the miracles ect., and the slaying in the spirit where people fall to ground when they are prayed for ect.  Are these false and how can you be sure.  Your topic valid and i just want to see where these fit in and how we go about the determination of being sure that we are correct when calling out someone.   

The Bible says to try the spirits to see if they be Holy and from God or not. We are instructed to not Believe every spirit. The bible teaches clearly that the Holy Spirit can give the gifts of Healing and the gift of Miracles. Signs and wonders the bible teaches are for unbelievers not Christians. Also, the bible teaches that God will not share his glory with another. If the Holy Spirit is the source of the signs and wonders and miracles then it will point to and glorify Jesus. It won't be about the person whom God is working through. The bible is the final authority. The bible declares that all things should be done decently and in order. There is not one of us above being corrected, rebuked or reproved. 

All that matters is that it is Jesus that people see. It is Jesus that people look to. That it is Jesus truth that we speak and not our own. There is no way to the Father except through Jesus Christ. Whether in word or in power like signs and wonders it has to all point to Jesus Christ. For there is hope in Jesus Christ alone for salvation and no other.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

We know the devil can perform counterfeit acts like when Moses dropped his staff.   Yes, God give good gifts and looks after his children and i do believe that. But how do we know that men are not using demonic and false . One last question. Is there any possibility that if you call someone out that it could turn out to be not the case and can you be one hundred percent all the time. 

Just to let you know.  I am not against your point of view, but never  really thought of the question before in depth, as my take would be this. We are to exhort one another and we are to use discernment with our brothers. Bad behavior that is not in alignment with scripture, and would call for discipline as to the church he attends. Outside the church, you as a chistian brother is free to use your understanding of scripture to preach repentance as you see it.

Below is how men can be deceitful and sway men.

Matthew 24: 

11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud,arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

I leave this thread here now.  It was good dialogue and this is how it should be.  A question with your answer in return.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

9 hours ago, firestormx said:

I never said we all sin always and ask you to show me where I did. However the bible is clear that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

This is not your post. This is angles4us post. Think you made a mistake here.

Below is my statement from my original op which is on topic for what I have been discussing .

IS it biblical to call someone out for not being a Christian if they say they are but don't meet the identifiers? 

Three times in your OP you asked what is a Christian. Then you asked you last question. I clearly answerd you first three.

My question would be whats it to you where they are or are not with Christ. You not called to look for the weakest and pull them out. If you not motivated by lobve your wrong before you start. If your heart is to help them recover great.

You keep misrepresenting what I say and I will not have a conversation with someone who is doing that. I have answered your posts, but if you continue to say I said things I didn't, then I will not respond.

Qoute where I did that please? You only asnswerd my post after I highlighted that you never answerd my post. So please tell what I said that you think you never?

4 hours ago, full goespel said:

This is not your post. This is angles4us post. Think you made a mistake here.

4 hours ago, full goespel said:

Qoute where I did that please? You only asnswerd my post after I highlighted that you never answerd my post. So please tell what I said that you think you never?

You are correct. I'm sorry I was mistaken. I had not responded because I thought your post to someone else was to me. Thereby misrepresenting what I had said.  I was wrong and I apologize 

Edited by firestormx

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

You are correct. I'm sorry I was mistaken. I had not responded because I thought your post to someone else was to me. Thereby misrepresenting what I had said.  I was wrong and I apologize 

No problem cheers

11 hours ago, full goespel said:

Three times in your OP you asked what is a Christian. Then you asked you last question. I clearly answerd you first three.

My question would be whats it to you where they are or are not with Christ. You not called to look for the weakest and pull them out. If you not motivated by lobve your wrong before you start. If your heart is to help them recover great.

I took some time to  think on this question. I wanted to be clear with my answer. 

Matthew 7:15-20

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In these verses Jesus is telling us to Identify people who claim to be doing God's work and are not. The Bible is clear that we are not to stand by and let sin and false doctrine run unchecked in the body of Christ. We are to be the light in the darkness, exposing liars and wolves for what they are. But sin and false doctrine running unchecked are exactly what will happen if people are passing themselves off as Christian when they are not and these people are not confronted. That is what will happen if a brother or sister who is a Christian falls into sin and is not confronted. Nowhere in scripture are we told to never confront sin. In fact In the ministry of Jesus, Paul and the 12 Apostles we see just the opposite. They confronted sin and those who claimed to Children of God but were not all the time. We are told to speak the truth in love and humility. The Idea that nobody in sin is to be confronted, no sinful behavior is to be confronted and no false doctrine is to be confronted or it is judging is one of the biggest problems in the church right now as a whole.   

Firestormx

19 hours ago, firestormx said:

The word of God is the standard we use to determine if someone is saved as well as their outward walk and speech and behavior Which must line up to the word of God.  As for different veiw points of scripture it depends on the subject. For example, someone's rapture belief is not a salvation issue. However , whether Jesus was sinless or if Jesus was God in the Flesh is salvation issues.  

Ther are 45000 christian denominations and you think you are right.  Why would we believe you? Do you love Jesus if you did you would be doing the things He did. Have you raside the dead. Did you ever try to raise the dead. Have you layed hands on the sick and see them recover today this week. this month? We dont have the right to go about assesing the church.

And if you see a brother sinning Go tell him. Why are you looking to justify what you want to do. And if its not in love its a zero even if you were right.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, full goespel said:

Have you raside the dead. Did you ever try to raise the dead.

If I die, please, if you can raise the dead, please leave me alone!