IGNORED

Babylon, the Harlot and the Seven Headed Beast Explained.

Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Well if they were MOUNTAINS and KINGS that means they are all three the same,

No, it doesn't.  The heads were mountains and "also" kings.    It means the heads represent two different things.    You don't seem to be seeing the word "also" in the verse.      

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, douggg said:

No, it doesn't.  The heads were mountains and "also" kings.    It means the heads represent two different things.    You don't seem to be seeing the word "also" in the verse.      

LOL

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/12/2017 at 9:57 AM, douggg said:

Interesting.   I have not heard that before.

btw, your view on Satan possessing or being the beast - I think I would look at instead that Satan when he is cast down to earth that last time, times, half times

incarnates the image (a statue) of the beast, making it appear by miracle to have gained life - and everyone must worshiped.     Then when Jesus returns, his brightness catches the fascade on fire and there will be Satan for all of them there to see.     I base that on what it says in Ezekiel 28.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

That image of the beast might be a hologram of Satan sent to all nations outside Jerusalem too.

I believe Satan will appear as himself on earth in the sight of men, a beautiful angel, de facto in Jerusalem, playing Christ. He will probably look like all the artist's pictures on the living room walls of what people think our Lord Jesus looked like.

The whole world except Christ's elect on earth will be deceived into thinking Satan is The Christ. Only when Jesus is revealed coming in the clouds will the nations mourn and wish for the hills and mountains to fall upon them because of their shame.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, Just a Mirror said:

Ezekiel 28:12-19 God seems as though SUPERFICIALLY is speaking to the king of Tyre, but He is actually speaking to the SPIRITUAL force behind the King, which is Lucifer himself. Lucifer was working through the king of Tyre, God knew this and instead of speaking with the man spoke with the Spiritual Force behind the man. Every unclean spirit is a devil, a satan, under the power of Lucifer, same goes for the unclean spirits in these three men. They are one with Lucifer.

Yes, I'm aware of how our Heavenly Father is using the king and prince of Tyre to speak metaphorically about Satan, as also in Ezek.31 with Pharaoh and the king of Assyria, and in Isaiah 14 with the king of Babylon. It's not about speaking to a spiritual force. It's simply metaphorical expression, i.e., speaking of someone or something when actually referring to another.

In Isaiah 10 God uses "the Assyrian" title when actually speaking of Satan. Same thing in Isaiah 14 when He began by telling Isaiah to take up a proverb against the king of Babylon, and then referring to Lucifer.

Our Lord Jesus used the same kind of metaphorical speech against the vain scribes and Pharisees.

One must forget about Hollywood's portrayal of the devil and the spirit realm because it does not align with God's Word. Satan does not need to takeover someone's flesh body to manifest those spirits of demons that will come out of his 'mouth' when he gets here on earth.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"I believe Satan will appear as himself on earth in the sight of men, a beautiful angel, de facto in Jerusalem, playing Christ. He will probably look like all the artist's pictures on the living room walls of what people think our Lord Jesus looked like"

You have no scriptural support for your speculation

Satan will not appear in the open to the world during the coming tribulation no more that he does now

If he did people would run in abject fear .... he has fallen from his original purpose and lost is angelic fascia

What he does is to spread his influence through the use of other beings like Hiram the ancient human king of Tyre

At the time of the end Satan will be allowed to present His beast Abaddon/Apollyon infused in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Revelation 9:11]

So what people will see is this human king .... neither Satan or Abaddon will visible in the process

11 hours ago, Salty said:

11 hours ago, Salty said:

That image of the beast might be a hologram of Satan sent to all nations outside Jerusalem too.

I believe Satan will appear as himself on earth in the sight of men, a beautiful angel, de facto in Jerusalem, playing Christ. He will probably look like all the artist's pictures on the living room walls of what people think our Lord Jesus looked like.

The whole world except Christ's elect on earth will be deceived into thinking Satan is The Christ. Only when Jesus is revealed coming in the clouds will the nations mourn and wish for the hills and mountains to fall upon them because of their shame.

Salty, I dont think it is going to be a hologram or any other explainable by science event/object.      The beast does not try to impersonate that he is Jesus returning.     The beast will have come back alive after being killed right before the middle of the 7 years.   

Guest Thallasa
On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, Ezra said:

Since Jerusalem is identified as "Sodom and Egypt" it is clearly NOT Mystery Babylon sitting on seven hills.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. (Rev 11:8).

Mystery Babylon is the Antichrist's idolatrous system of worship worldwide, probably using the RCC to "unify" all religions (which it has been trying to do). As to the city of Babylon, it would appear that ancient Babylon (in Iraq) will be "resurrected".

The RCC is not trying to unite all religions ,only Christian ones, hoping to make a bulwark  against  the atheist progressist agenda  ,which is being promoted by the 'world order'

It was the protestant movement which gave rebirth to the New World Order, (from the old Baylonian religions ) not the RCC ., in spite of her many flaws .  But old predjudices, and ignorance go together, and giving false witness is very common here .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

It was the protestant movement which gave rebirth to the New World Order, (from the old Baylonian religions ) not the RCC ., in spite of her many flaws .  But old predjudices, and ignorance go together, and giving false witness is very common here .

The RCC  is involved with the UN, and the UN is behind the NWO. Anytime there is an exposure of the Vatican and the RCC by anyone it is labeled "old prejudices and ignorance".  No, it is not ignorance at all. The truth about the RCC is rarely brought out fully.

23 minutes ago, Ezra said:

The RCC  is involved with the UN, and the UN is behind the NWO. Anytime there is an exposure of the Vatican and the RCC by anyone it is labeled "old prejudices and ignorance".  No, it is not ignorance at all. The truth about the RCC is rarely brought out fully.

Ezra, what do you think about Kenneth Copeland embracing the Pope's call to unity ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

41 minutes ago, Thallasa said:

The RCC is not trying to unite all religions ,only Christian ones, hoping to make a bulwark  against  the atheist progressist agenda  ,which is being promoted by the 'world order'

Thallasa the Pope is embracing all religions.. 

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-now-urges-all-religions-to-unite/