• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

16 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Did I say ignore? I said not to react to what he says.The guy lives on bravado and his supporters love it....

But what will happen when a POTUS runs this country like a reality TV show?

• Group:  Royal Member

17 hours ago, Davida said:

You don't know that specifically,that is speculation on your part. . Besides the MB has been advising Obama for 8yrs - did that bother you one iota?....

What bothers me is your analogy of Trump and Obama, which essentially compares something to nothing.

13 hours ago, other one said:

considering what those people have told us in the past   (Benghazi as an example)  maybe he just doesn't trust them with the current leadership.

"Those people" were Hillary and Barack -- now one of them is gone and the other is a lame duck.

WASHINGTON, August 11, 2016 — New reports suggest that the U.S. Central Command, CENTCOM, intentionally twisted intelligence about U.S. efforts against ISIS and al Qaeda, jeopardizing U.S. personnel and interests.

The Daily Beast reports that a House task force found that senior officers in CENTCOM’s intelligence directorate pressured analysts to soften information on the threat posed by ISIS and to suggest U.S. efforts against terrorists were more successful than analysts believed....

https://www.commdiginews.com/world-news/middle-east/politicized-centcom-intelligence-real-threat-to-us-interests-69296/

I wonder if that softening had anything to do with a JV team mentality imposed from above?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

"Those people" were Hillary and Barack -- now one of them is gone and the other is a lame duck.

WASHINGTON, August 11, 2016 — New reports suggest that the U.S. Central Command, CENTCOM, intentionally twisted intelligence about U.S. efforts against ISIS and al Qaeda, jeopardizing U.S. personnel and interests.

The Daily Beast reports that a House task force found that senior officers in CENTCOM’s intelligence directorate pressured analysts to soften information on the threat posed by ISIS and to suggest U.S. efforts against terrorists were more successful than analysts believed....

https://www.commdiginews.com/world-news/middle-east/politicized-centcom-intelligence-real-threat-to-us-interests-69296/

I wonder if that softening had anything to do with a JV team mentality imposed from above?

Our intelligence system has been politicized by the current administration and is not trustworthy.   Not saying all the employees are of that nature, just those at the top that are appointed by the administration and one or two levels that those appointees pick.

What's to stop them from telling untruths to Trump to make him say or do things that will untimately make him look bad or do something in the first 100 days that would not be the correct thing to do to start with.

I would think it would be best to filter the information through someone to keep your mind clear.

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

So if you claim that Obama is "nothing" that would explain the extreme bias of your posts against Donald Trump.

Anything may be better than northing, but for me that's not enough to qualify someone to become POTUS.

Is it for you?

43 minutes ago, other one said:

Our intelligence system has been politicized by the current administration and is not trustworthy.   Not saying all the employees are of that nature, just those at the top that are appointed by the administration and one or two levels that those appointees pick.

What's to stop them from telling untruths to Trump to make him say or do things that will untimately make him look bad or do something in the first 100 days that would not be the correct thing to do to start with.

I would think it would be best to filter the information through someone to keep your mind clear.

Frankly, when it comes to national security,  I think our prez-elect is in over his head, which would explain why he has delegated this grave responsibility to Pence.

As for our current intel, CENTCON has been compromised and Clapper is totally clueless, but they don't represent the sum total of our assets.

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Pretending that is the basis &  content of our posts?  The accusations led by democrat supporting Media against Trump....

... have nothing to do with me as my political party is designated by my town's registrar of voters as "U" for unaffiliated.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

He has not delegated responsibility for national security to Pence....

delegate: to give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

Frankly, when it comes to national security,  I think our prez-elect is in over his head, which would explain why he has delegated this grave responsibility to Pence.

As for our current intel, CENTCON has been compromised and Clapper is totally clueless, but they don't represent the sum total of our assets.

but they do control it's output.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

But what will happen when a POTUS runs this country like a reality TV show?

Speculation based on your dislike of trump, with no basis in reality. Just more bashing.