• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

5 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Some parents wants to make their kids believe in Santa Claus, that he came at night and delivered their gifts... And they do not like when someone (a Pastor in this case), tells their kids their parents were lying.

But it is OK if my kids go to the mall, to the school, and there are people that tells them about Santa Claus, that he came at night and delivered their gifts.

But I have taught them it is not true, and that does not happen. They mean I am a liar, in the same way.

But what is the chance of the last case becoming a problem?!

Um. It's a little bit hard to follow you, but the reason that this is important is that the parents have rights and that includes you. Do what you feel is right with your own kids.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

7 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Do what you feel is right with your own kids.

I am not saying I approve his conduct... I believe that was not prudent on his part.

What I meant is:

"If a person stopped my children and tell them all the lies, and I protested, I doubt anyone would give me any attention."

Now, if someone go and do the same, but telling a truth... Prepare to be stoned.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I am not saying I approve his conduct... I believe that was not prudent on his part.

What I meant is:

"If a person stopped my children and tell them all the lies, and I protested, I doubt anyone would give me any attention."

Now, if someone go and do the same, but telling a truth... Prepare to be stoned.

I understand what you are talking about. now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

To me that video showed that the man was not a Christian, that he was instead a demon possessed mean spirited man seeking attention for himself and opportunity to heap dishonor upon our Lord Jesus.  I suggest that he was and is likely a danger to children. Praise God that more loving and rational adults cornered him and pushed him back away from their children. 

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I remember a much kinder era, some 60 years ago, while seated at a large regional  Boy Scout assembly at Christmas season. A leader stood up and announced to us that  we had a scout that still believed in Santa Claus, so when Santa comes in please be kind to this Scout and his excited reaction if he had one. Do not ridicule him! With that  an additional local troop came into the room and was seated just behind me.

The assembly proceeded with a lot of Christmas themed stuff going on followed by a good natured arrival of a Santa Claus. Well this one kid behind me went nuts with excitement and joy. We all gracefully tolerated his odd behavior, and it soon became obvious to us all that this young man was a bit behind most  developmentally (perhaps what they then called retarded ) and that his troop protected him.

I did meet this boy much later on, he was a bit different for sure, but he was good natured, friendly, and far as Scouting goes, talented. He became a bit of a childhood friend to me.