• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi idono,

Thank you for that interesting bit of info. Yes the chip in the card, then now the phone & finally the body. Moving on quite quickly isn`t it.

Marilyn.

Ya, you are right. Somebody say that those chips are RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and now have already appeared in the world. A couple of months ago, I read a news through FB, an Australian lady just implanted a RFID chip in her hand to enable her to be more convenient when comes to open the door and switch on the light. I reckon you should be known the news right? since you are also an Australian.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

41 minutes ago, idono said:

Ya, you are right. Somebody say that those chips are RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and now have already appeared in the world. A couple of months ago, I read a news through FB, an Australian lady just implanted a RFID chip in her hand to enable her to be more convenient when comes to open the door and switch on the light. I reckon you should be known the news right? since you are also an Australian.

Hi idono,

Yes. Actually lots of people have chips in their bodies. The big one at the moment is the one in the mobile as it will have all the medical, banking etc info & link everything. Shops are getting on line as it were & so buying goods will be a matter of us doing the scanning.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/30/2016 at 6:00 PM, Marilyn C said:

With the economic crisis, the G20 will again come to the fore & there will be great espousing of `We can solve this by working together.`

The G20 should be regarded as a washed up entity.  Several countries in the G20 are on the verge of collapse, while others are involved with state-sponsored terrorism.  And Donald Trump has absolutely no interest in the EU, or a coalition of countries which are so diverse that they have no common interests.

It is too early to make any credible predictions. Brexit itself has caused a major upheaval, and the end is not in sight, France may leave the EU and NATO, Russia may withdraw from the G20, Trump may send the UN packing, Germany may send Merkel packing, India may collapse after the monetary debacle and send Modi packing, etc.

Only Australia will be left standing as a bastion of G20!  Just kidding.:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

The G20 should be regarded as a washed up entity.  Several countries in the G20 are on the verge of collapse, while others are involved with state-sponsored terrorism.  And Donald Trump has absolutely no interest in the EU, or a coalition of countries which are so diverse that they have no common interests.

It is too early to make any credible predictions. Brexit itself has caused a major upheaval, and the end is not in sight, France may leave the EU and NATO, Russia may withdraw from the G20, Trump may send the UN packing, Germany may send Merkel packing, India may collapse after the monetary debacle and send Modi packing, etc.

Only Australia will be left standing as a bastion of G20!  Just kidding.:rolleyes:

Hi Ezra,

Glad that we can `kid` around together, bro. We usually tend to lock horns.:rolleyes: 

Brexit had to happen, for Biblically Great Britain is a separate Political entity than the European Union. Connecting Economically is one thing but to give power to the central, `unelected` EU government is another.

Lots of `maybes` there Ezra & I believe we wont have long to see one way or the other. Seems you don`t see a Global Government forming or on the horizon. Is that so?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"So....what is you thought (from scripture if you can), on how this Middle Eastern kingdom will emerge & be powerful? What of the other Great powers, & where do they fit in to your view? (British Commonwealth, America, Europe, Russia, China.)"

Briefly ..........

First understand that the visions of the prophets for the stage setting are all focused upon Israel and the Muslim nations round about located in the Middle East .... these are identified by description and by location [Psalms 83; Ezekiel 36:1-7; 38; Daniel 11:36-45: 12:7; Obadiah 1:1-21; Zechariah 12:2] 

This offset is of the age old controversy between Issac and Ishmael still on going as we speak .... between Israel and the Muslims

You also need to discover who Satan's particular beast of Revelation is and that this beast will possess and empower the human little horn [king] of Daniel's visions [Revelation 9:11; 11:2; 13:1-4; 16:1-16; 17:8-17; 19:19-21]

This entity will possess supernatural powers bestowed by Satan far beyond any human invention of warfare [2 Thessalonians 2:3-12; Revelation 13:4]

He will confederate the current divides of the Muslims into his Middle Eastern kingdom and invade and occupy Israel, Jerusalem, and the temple mount [Daniel 11:41; Micah 5:5-6; Matthew 24:15-16; Revelation 11:2]

He will also attack and destroy other nations that oppose his ambition to rule the earth [Daniel 11:40-42; 11:44; Revelation 14:8 17:16-18; 18]

His targets of the significant opposing nations will be west [USA (the "great city" part of MBG), and Europe]; north [Russia], east [China], and south [Egypt] of his Middle Eastern kingdom

There is much more contained in the prophetic scriptures and recorded history that verify this setting, its location, and the nations involved

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

55 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Seems you don`t see a Global Government forming or on the horizon. Is that so?

Not at the moment. The globalists will find themselves out in the cold and the Antichrist will take over.

Just now, Ezra said:

Not at the moment. The globalists will find themselves out in the cold and the Antichrist will take over.

Hi Ezra,

And not forgetting -

` The Lord (God the Father) said to my Lord (Jesus), "Sit at my right hand TILL I MAKE your enemies your footstool."` (Ps. 110: 1)

` Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, & the rulers take cousel together. against the Lord & against his anointed, saying, "let us break their bonds in pieces & cast away their cords from us." He who sits in the heavens shall laugh....` (Ps. 2: 1 - 4)

`And He (God) gathered them together....` (Rev. 16: 16)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, & the rulers take cousel together. against the Lord & against his anointed, saying, "let us break their bonds in pieces & cast away their cords from us."

Psalms 2 is the Lord's overview of all kings and their nations over the period of human history ..... not just at the time of the end of this present age

If you study the prophets carefully you can see the focus of their visions at the time of the end are centered upon Israel and the immediate and surrounding indigenous populations .... the other nations that you mention are not named

So let me just say that it is significant to come to this conclusion

Your question is well put because it does not appear that the Middle Eastern Muslims are capable of generating such a setting as described in the unfulfilled portion of prophecy at this time

The region is horribly divided and factional, but they are all primarily adherents of Islam and it is this religion that will produce Satan's beast and his following .... this one will unite the 400 million Muslims for his ambitions

Also know that the Lord is going to remove restraint against Satan during the coming tribulation and allow him to punish an unbelieving world 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

On ‎2‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:33 AM, warrior12 said:

Pretty bold  view and expectation there Marilyn.  Accordingly, it is now three minutes to midnight as to your dates.   This i know, you do your homework and study your Bible steadfastly, so your statements are not out of the air, so to speak.  Great stuff, wish more would add their comments and expectations and if you are a prophet, then prophesy.

Hi warrior12,

Here is a quick overview of my thoughts that bring me to late 2019 or early 2020 for the Body of Christ to be `caught away,` to its eternal destination.

1. The Beginning & End months of the 7 year Tribulation.

I.........(220 days).................I.......................(2300 days)..............................I...............

..................................Sacrifices............sanctuary trampled..................cleansed...

Adar..............................Tishri...............................................................Shebat..........

(7 years) 2520 days  – 2300 days = 220 days.  (7 months & 10 days)

Notice the 10 days. This I believe is the 10th of Tishri, the Day of Atonement, Israel`s holiest day of the year. (for national repentance) Thus I believe Israel would start sacrificing on that day, the 10th of Tishri. Then we are told that it takes 2300 days in which the sacrifices start, the abomination of desolation occurs & later the temple is cleansed. A clear starting point with the sacrifices till the end, & then it is easy to see the first 220 days. (Dan. 8: 13 & 14) (No big calculations, just straight forward.)

2. The two extra months.

I.........(220 days)..I.......................(2300 days)....................I....(30)....I....(30....I..(15)..>

......................Sacrifices........sanctuary trampled.......cleansed..................................>

Adar...............Tishri.................................................Shebat...Adar 1....Adar 2....New Year

Then we see in Daniel 12: 11 & 12 concerning 1,290 days & 1,335 days.

(3 ½ years) 1, 260 days + 30 days = 1, 290 days.

(3 ½ years) 1, 260 days + 30 + 30 + 15 days = 1, 335 days.

This shows us that there are two extra months after the Great Tribulation. Now after Shebat comes the month of Adar. And every 3 years or so Israel has a double Adar month to come in line with its feasts & the Solar Calendar. Thus there are 2 months of Adar before the New Year. They are called Adar 1 & Adar 2. Adar 2 is the recognised month for the time of rejoicing over deliverance from their enemies.

The further 15 days I believe are for the Feast of Tabernacles, which is on the 15th of the month, & starts Israel`s Civil New Year. This is the feast that is recorded in Zechariah when in the Millennium the people of the nations go up to Jerusalem, once a year to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. The meaning of this is - `God dwelling us.`

The year 2027 has two extra months of Adar leading to the New Year. Take 7 years off for the Tribulation & you have 2020. This is just a quick overview of why I think late 2019 or early 2020 for the `catching away` of the Body of Christ.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

The year 2027 has two extra months of Adar leading to the New Year. Take 7 years off for the Tribulation & you have 2020. This is just a quick overview of why I think late 2019 or early 2020 for the `catching away` of the Body of Christ.

For now, have to take your word for it as i am totally lost there.  Not saying anything wrong about your views, just i have not done those studies. So i guess the key in your views is the year 2027 and work backwards.  Thanks for taking the time to outline your views and being forthright about it.