• Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Say Hey All...

I'm not a date setter but... If I were a betting man, I'd bet 2017 - 2018 are going to see some unmistakable Biblical prophetic events transpire. Everything, and I mean 'everything' is rapidly lining up and taking shape. 

Hi Dennis,

I so agree with you, so much is going to happen, like - fast track, I believe, the important thing,  as you would know is to keep our minds & hearts on the Lord, for He is in charge & everything will shake. Also important is to not fall for religion with the world system saying that `We can fix, change, transform etc....it together.`

I`m off for a few days, (at the hospital for an op,) so can`t reply just for a while.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

I so agree with you, so much is going to happen, like - fast track, I believe, the important thing,  as you would know is to keep our minds & hearts on the Lord, for He is in charge & everything will shake. Also important is to not fall for religion with the world system saying that `We can fix, change, transform etc....it together.`

I`m off for a few days, (at the hospital for an op,) so can`t reply just for a while.

all the best, Marilyn.

Hope everything goes well and see you soon.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/2/2017 at 7:26 AM, Marilyn C said:

Hi idono,

So you are from Malaysia. Then of course you would understand a lot of what is happening in that region. Good to have you in the discussion as you can give us info on what is happening. Too many people have been stuck in the past with their understanding of the end-times & not really understanding what is happening right now.

As to thinking the 4 beasts are 4 Chinese presidents, you would need to back that up from God`s word.

I also see the region forming as you said, however it is just a region along with others that are coming together. Now that China is in the IMF basket of currencies it brings in a whole region to add to the others - Dollar (USA), Pound (UK), Euro (EU), Yen (Japan), Renminbi (China).

Marilyn. 

The scriptures that support my views are on Revelation 12: 3-4. An enormous red dragon - China has usually been described as a big dragon and red color is the Chinese traditional favorite color.

Verse 4, a third of the stars - stars have usually been used to describe people. A third of the stars mean the combination of the populations of these ten countries are equal to a third of the world population. The world population now is about 7.5 billion, a third is about 2.5 billion.

Using these clues to guess, you will know who are on the list of the ten countries.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, idono said:

An enormous red dragon - China has usually been described as a big dragon and red color is the Chinese traditional favorite color.

Sorry, but that red dragon is clearly identified as Satan (the Devil).

4 minutes ago, idono said:

A third of the stars mean the combination of the populations of these ten countries

Sorry but those stars are the evil angels.

Once we get on this track of making anything mean anything, we cannot possibly get a grasp of what the Bible is revealing.

On 1/3/2017 at 2:05 AM, Snow said:

.I am wondering how the four beasts relate to the dream of Nebuchadnezzar? is there a relation or not at all?.

All of Daniel's visions are inter-related, and so those four beasts symbolize the four empires, which were also represented in Nebuchadnezzar's image. We should bear in mind that the Roman Empire becomes the revived Roman Empire in the last days.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

42 minutes ago, Ezra said:

All of Daniel's visions are inter-related, and so those four beasts symbolize the four empires, which were also represented in Nebuchadnezzar's image. We should bear in mind that the Roman Empire becomes the revived Roman Empire in the last days.

Hi Ezra

Thank you! I have some more questions for Marliyn when She returns form hospital..She has just had major surgery...Please pray for our Beloved Sister..

God bless you

6 hours ago, Ezra said:

Sorry, but that red dragon is clearly identified as Satan (the Devil).

Sorry but those stars are the evil angels.

Once we get on this track of making anything mean anything, we cannot possibly get a grasp of what the Bible is revealing.

Ya, you are right, according to verse 9, red dragon is satan. But it got double meanings. If it is just as what you have said only represent satan, then how would you interpret if it has seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads?

52 minutes ago, idono said:

If it is just as what you have said only represent satan, then how would you interpret if it has seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads?

That is the Beast which rises out of the sea. This Beast is symbolic of the kingdom of the Antichrist (who is also called the Beast). At the same time it is the Dragon (Satan) which gives power and authority to the Beast and is mentioned in Revelation 13.

Revelation 12 and 13 must be taken together and in sequence. Satan and his evil angels are cast down to the earth, and soon after that the Antichrist (the Beast) takes control of the whole world for 3 1/2 years (42 months). But the Devil (the Dragon), the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet work together as an "unholy trinity" to bring the inhabitants of the earth to Hell during that period of time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

I agree with Ezra above ..... good answers

I would make only one adjustment related to the 4th kingdom of Daniel's visions

This future kingdom bears descriptions of one different than a revived Roman Empire

Briefly ....

The vision is focused upon Middle Eastern kingdoms just as the first three in the vision [now historical]

This 4th kingdom will be in the Middle East and it is setting up as we speak .... the human populations of the kingdom will be the progeny of same as in the past .... these are still there and mixed today [Daniel 2:34-35; 2:40-44; 7:12; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

These kingdoms that are round about Israel today are primarily the adherents of Islam

Edited by Daniel 11:36

16 hours ago, Ezra said:

That is the Beast which rises out of the sea. This Beast is symbolic of the kingdom of the Antichrist (who is also called the Beast). At the same time it is the Dragon (Satan) which gives power and authority to the Beast and is mentioned in Revelation 13.

Revelation 12 and 13 must be taken together and in sequence. Satan and his evil angels are cast down to the earth, and soon after that the Antichrist (the Beast) takes control of the whole world for 3 1/2 years (42 months). But the Devil (the Dragon), the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet work together as an "unholy trinity" to bring the inhabitants of the earth to Hell during that period of time.

Ya, according to 13:4 dragon had given authority to the beast. But before dragon giving the authority to the beast, the dragon had already had those characteristics.