Marilyn C

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"But the Devil (the Dragon), the Beast (the Antichrist), and the False Prophet work together as an "unholy trinity" to bring the inhabitants of the earth to Hell during that period of time."

This is a correct rendering above and must be understood buy the student of Bible prophecy

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 12/30/2016 at 8:00 PM, Marilyn C said:

My thoughts for 2017 – 2020.

I would like to share my view of the next three years in the Major areas of the Global scene - Religion, Economics & Politics, especially the Middle East. These are the main events & happenings that I will be expecting.

Religion –

True religion, the Body of Christ. I see believers growing to maturity amid great trials. They will be connected by the Holy Spirit, (& not according to labels of man). The last great truth will be clarified across the Body – the Eternal Purposes. Then with the love of Christ burning within the connected Body, by the Holy Spirit, it will keep out, discord & bitterness etc. The `catching away` I believe will be late 2019 or early 2020.  

Man`s religion. I see the apostate church joining more & more with the world`s agenda, thinking that together they can `save, change the world.`

Economics –

Early next year, (2017) I believe that there will be another great global financial crisis, (probably 10 times as big as 2008). This will cause many banks to close or to be swallowed up by the few bigger ones. People will lose their savings, (hair cuts) & for a while it will be difficult to get cash out of the ATM`s. So it`s a good thing to keep some cash on hand for groceries, medical, petrol etc.

This crisis will bring the IMF (International Monetary fund) to the fore again, & this time it will again be greatly empowered by the G20 to `save` the world`s economic system. As China is now part of the IMF`s basket of currencies, it will look like `the world` is the central banker & NOT the USA.

We will then fast track towards the `day`s pay = a loaf of bread` scenario. A great time to share what we have with others & discover what really is important in our lives.

Politics –

With the economic crisis, the G20 will again come to the fore & there will be great espousing of `We can solve this by working together.` Declarations will be made & agendas brought forward. They will take upon themselves authority to rule & become a legal institution with legal clout.

The Middle East. The conflict in Iraq & Syria with ISIS will come to an end. A mediator will step forward & negotiate with both sides. He is cunning & will use deception to negotiate a deal. This I see about the end of 2017 or early 2018.

The country of Israel will continue to be `divided` as it thinks that it eventually will bring peace, (but it never does.)

The Russian Federation will continue to develop their armies & alliances, (Iran, Ethiopia & Libya). Finally in late 2019 or early 2020, God will bring them down to the mountains of Israel where He will deal with them.

So we will see......

What are your thoughts?

Marilyn.

I will talk only on the section "Russia Federation":

i do not believe the Gog War may include Russia. I'm thinking not. I believe it will be all Islamic and Rosh is not Russia. 

In addition, I now see the Gog War as Armageddon, so it will occur AFTER the abomination of desolation and not before some peace treaty. I know many Christians are looking for the Gog war to usher in the 7 year treaty but I don't see that. There is so much evidence from Ezekiel 38/39 to show this war is Armageddon, so please read those chapters with that filter. 

Gog=Antichrist. 

Spock out

Edited by Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Just now, Spock said:

I will talk only on the section "Russia Federation":

i do not believe the Gog War may include Russia. I'm thinking not. I believe it will be all Islamic and Rosh is not Russia. 

In addition, I now see the agog War as Armageddon, so it will occur AFTER the abomination of desolation and not before some peace treaty. I know many Christians are looking for the Gog war to usher in the 7 year treaty but I don't see that. There is so much evidence from Ezekiel 38/39 to show this war is Armageddon, so please read those chapters with that filter. 

Gog=Antichrist. 

Spock out

Hi spock,

So glad you replied here. Always something to chew on. Now for Ez. 38/39 to be Armageddon you would have to show from scripture some details. As I see it in the Ez. war God delivers Israel & judges the aggressing army on the mountains of Israel. Whereas in the Armageddon war 2/3rds of Israel are killed. 

`And it shall come to pass in all the land, says the Lord, that two-thirds in it shall be cut off & die, but one-third in it shall be left in it. I will bring the one-third through the fire,...` (Zech. 13: 8 & 9)

regards, Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi spock,

So glad you replied here. Always something to chew on. Now for Ez. 38/39 to be Armageddon you would have to show from scripture some details. As I see it in the Ez. war God delivers Israel & judges the aggressing army on the mountains of Israel. Whereas in the Armageddon war 2/3rds of Israel are killed. 

`And it shall come to pass in all the land, says the Lord, that two-thirds in it shall be cut off & die, but one-third in it shall be left in it. I will bring the one-third through the fire,...` (Zech. 13: 8 & 9)

regards, Marilyn.

Reasons why Gog War  = Armageddon:

1. Ex 38:23 and Ez 39:7-8.   "My holy name will NO LONGER be profaned and all the nations will know that I am the holy one of Israel.  That can only happen st the end of Daniels week. If Gog War occurs before peace treaty Gods name will most definitely be profaned in Daniels 70th week. But it won't be profaned any longer when Christ comes back as the lion Of Judah and wipes out a lot of bad guys and tosses evil people in the Lake of Fire. 

2. Rev and Ez both show the Greatest Earthquake:  Ez 38:20 and Rev 16:18-20 (same one, not different) 

3. Mountains shall be thrown down in both the Ez and Rev passages.  Ez 38:19-20. And Rev 16:18-20

4. Birds feast after the battle as stated in both the Rev and Ez passages:  Ez 39:17-20. Rev 19:17

5. Both armies in Ez and Rev are destroyed by hail, fire and sword.  Ez 38:21-22. Rev 19:15

6. both Ez and Rev passages show great hailstones:  Ez 38:22.  Rev 16:16-21

7. The enemy comes from the NORTH in both Ez and Rev passages 

8. Weapons are destroyed in both Ez and Rev passages: 39:8-9  Micah 4:3

9. Both Ez and Rev armies attack each other: Ez 38:21   Zechariah 14:13

10. Both Ez and Rev passages show the armies invading Israel to take spoils:  Ez 38:10-13  Is10:5/6, Zechariah 14:1-2, Dan 11:24.  I believe the land of Israel will be even more blessed during the first 3.5 years which will cause nations to be jealous and covet such blessings (gas, oil, water, fruit, etc)

i can add more but this is enough for me. Will it be for you?  Heck, number one is pretty powerful standing alone. enjoy your study, I gave you a lot, didn't I? 

Spock

Just now, Spock said:

Reasons why Gog War  = Armageddon:

1Hi spock. Ex 38:23 and Ez 39:7-8.   "My holy name will NO LONGER be profaned and all the nations will know that I am the holy one of Israel.  That can only happen st the end of Daniels week. If Gog War occurs before peace treaty Gods name will most definitely be profaned in Daniels 70th week. But it won't be profaned any longer when Christ comes back as the lion Of Judah and wipes out a lot of bad guys and tosses evil people in the Lake of Fire. 

2. Rev and Ez both show the Greatest Earthquake:  Ez 38:20 and Rev 16:18-20 (same one, not different) 

3. Mountains shall be thrown down in both the Ez and Rev passages.  Ez 38:19-20. And Rev 16:18-20

4. Birds feast after the battle as stated in both the Rev and Ez passages:  Ez 39:17-20. Rev 19:17

5. Both armies in Ez and Rev are destroyed by hail, fire and sword.  Ez 38:21-22. Rev 19:15

6. both Ez and Rev passages show great hailstones:  Ez 38:22.  Rev 16:16-21

7. The enemy comes from the NORTH in both Ez and Rev passages 

8. Weapons are destroyed in both Ez and Rev passages: 39:8-9  Micah 4:3

9. Both Ez and Rev armies attack each other: Ez 38:21   Zechariah 14:13

10. Both Ez and Rev passages show the armies invading Israel to take spoils:  Ez 38:10-13  Is10:5/6, Zechariah 14:1-2, Dan 11:24.  I believe the land of Israel will be even more blessed during the first 3.5 years which will cause nations to be jealous and covet such blessings (gas, oil, water, fruit, etc)

i can add more but this is enough for me. Will it be for you?  Heck, number one is pretty powerful standing alone. enjoy your study, I gave you a lot, didn't I? 

Spock

Hi spock,

Mmmmmmm....I better get busy.;)

Have a good day, though I think it is night where you are.

Marilyn.

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi spock,

Mmmmmmm....I better get busy.;)

Have a good day, though I think it is night where you are.

Marilyn.

You will really like this one Marilyn.

Daniel 11:43 refers to the END TIME, right? So read this verse carefully:

43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites[fn] in submission.

Notice who the AC, the king of the north, is controlling?  Egypt, Libya, and Cush.

wait, now where have we seen those countries before?  Yep, in Ezekiel 38! 

5 Persia, Cush[fn] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets.....  hmmmm

ponder this: if the battle of Gog is before Armageddon, and God wipes out those 10 nations in Ezekiel 38, how are they around to fight the AC according to Daniel 11? 

I propose that they are the same nations fighting in the same battle, only one battle, which happen to be the same. Cush and Put could not be wiped out in Gog and still be around to fight the AC when he turns on them. 

Enjoy! 

Spock

Hi Spock,

I was quite surprised & pleasantly pleased that you have given such detail. Well done my bro. Something for us to discuss. Now I do agree with some of what you wrote but not all. So let`s look at some details from God`s word, who we know has the final say.

I agree with –

(4) Birds feast after the battles. (Ez. 39: 17 – 20.   Rev. 19: 17)

(6) Great hail. (Ez. 38: 22.  Rev. 16: 16 – 21)

(9) Armies attack each other. (Ez. 38: 21. Zech. 14: 13)

However they do NOT prove they are the same battle.

I disagree with –

(1)God makes Himself known to many nations & He will not let Israel profane His Holy Name anymore.

`I will be KNOWN in the eyes of many nations.` (Ez. 38: 23)

`So I will make my holy name KNOWN in the midst of my people Israel, & I will not let THEM (Israel)  profane my Holy Name any more. Then the nations shall KNOW that I am the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.` (Ez. 29: 7)

(2 & 3) Great Earthquake & mountains.

`Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of ISRAEL.` (Ez. 38: 20)

`And there were noises & thundering & lightnings; & there was a great earthquake, such a mighty & great earthquake  as has not occurred since men were on the earth. Now the great city (Jerusalem) was divided into three parts, & the cities of the nations fell. And Babylon was remembered before God.` (Rev. 16: 17 & 18)

So we see one great earthquake is just in Israel while the other great earthquake (the biggest ever) includes the nations.

(7) Where the armies come from.

`behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech & Tubal; and I will turn you around and lead you up from the FAR NORTH, & bring you against the mountains of Israel.` (Ez. 39: 1 & 2)

`…they are the spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth & of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty……Armageddon` (Rev. 16: 14 & 16)

One Federation is from the far north, northern region of the world, & the other group, are armies from all over the world.

(10) To take spoil.

`You will say, I will go up against a land of unwalled villages…..to take plunder & to take booty. Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, & all their young lions will say to you. “Have you come to take plunder?`…` (Ez. 38: 11 – 13)

This again only shows some nations going to war for spoil. Other nations are asking what they are doing.

`Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, & your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather ALL THE NATIONS to the battle against Jerusalem;…` (Zech. 14: 1 & 2)

And here we see that God gathers all the nations for spoil.

(8) How the Weapons are destroyed.

`…those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out & set on fire & burn the weapons,  both the shields & bucklers, the bows & arrows, the javelins & spears; & they will make fires with them for seven years. `(Ez. 39: 9)

`He shall judge between many peoples, & rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into ploughshares, & their spears into pruning-hooks; ..` (Micah 4: 3)

So the weapons from one war are burnt, while the weapons from the other war are beat into implements.

Daniel 11: 43.

`He (A/C) shall have power  over the treasures of gold & silver, & over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans & Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.`  (Dan. 11: 43)

Here we see the A/C taking spoil from those countries & they are in submission to him. Nothing there of joining him in a war against Israel.

Now in the next few verses we see that the A/C goes out with great fury to destroy & annihilate many, then finally going over to Jerusalem, (glorious holy mountain) to set himself up after Babylon has been destroyed.

A lot to work through. All the best, bro. Marilyn.

My extra comments.

A. Where God brings the armies.

` Gog….I will turn you around & lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, & bring you against the mountains of Israel.` (Ez. 39: 2)

Clearly the far northern army is brought by God to Israel`s mountains.

`Let all nations be wakened, & come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; for there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations. ` (Joel 3: 12)

And here all the nations of the world are brought by God to a Valley just outside Jerusalem – the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

B. How God deals with Gog & the beast, (A/C).

`It will come to pass in that day that I will give Gog a burial place there IN ISRAEL,  the valley of those who pass by east of the sea,…` (Ez. 39: 11)

Gog, is buried in Israel.

`The beast was captured, & with him the false prophet….These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.` (Rev. 19: 20)

And the anti-Christ will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Looking forward to your reply to these comments, Marilyn.

SUMMARY.

Gog from the far northern region of the world, is brought down by God to the mountains of Israel. There He will deal with them. Gog is buried on the mountains & the weapons of war are burnt.

God brings all the nations of the world to the Valley of Jehoshaphat outside Jerusalem. There He will deal with them. The anti-Christ is cast into the lake of fire & the weapons of war are beaten into farm implements.

Marilyn.