• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

25 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Seriously? Tripping? That's dangerous - really. Can do serious damage in a fall like that!

Yes, it is another day, but momentous I feel.

yep it's true

Edited by worthy

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, HisFirst said:

How do you feel today on this important day? 

Serious question - are you nervous? Chilled?

I feel nervous and I'm in Aus!!!!!

I could not be more proud.  I think we have a pro-America and pro-Israel  president now and it feels good to be able to proud of our president and his godly vice president.

Everything has turned out fine today and the protesters were pretty much irrelevant.  Nothing to be nervous about at all. 

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I could not be more proud.  I think we have a pro-America and pro-Israel  president now and it feels good to be able to proud of our president and his godly vice president.

Everything has turned fine today and the protesters were pretty much irrelevant.  Nothing to be nervous about at all. 

That's a good way to feel??

Full of hope for the future - can't ask for more.

Guest BacKaran

I am thankful to God for this day, He will see it through for His good.

Politicians have evolved since the 1770s but, they cover and manage alot more land and a huge population.

Keep America first for America sound good to me.

The new one world order and one world global rule can be ditched as far as I'm concerned.

Yes indeed, interesting times! ?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I feel very excited. I feel like we're going back to being a Christian country. I noticed how often different people said God, Jesus, and 1 pastor even mentioned the Holy Spirit. And I was pleasantly surprised Trump had his childhood Bible and swore on it and the Lincoln Bible. I have high hopes for this country for the first time since I was a young man. I loved what Trump said and I think he means it. I believe him.

I guess I was wrong about him. I'm glad I was. I also feel proud and I bet in the next few years people will talk about God in public again. I think God is giving our entire world another chance. I hope we don't mess it up. The Bible is full of examples of God giving man another chance so it's easy for me to believe He has done so again. I just wish Obama hadn't made such an awful mess of America. But I think we're now on the road to recovery.

I'm excited.

You all sound positively hopeful for the future - which is good. 

The demonstrations - is that a response to a Republican being voted in or hatred for Trump personally ? Or other..?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

8 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

You all sound positively hopeful for the future - which is good. 

The demonstrations - is that a response to a Republican being voted in or hatred for Trump personally ? Or other..?

It's an unreasonable and totally evil movement that targets Trump because he is eroding their influence.  I am very happy today, HF.  I hope y'all down under are as well.  Australia is a strong ally.

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

It's an unreasonable and totally evil movement that targets Trump because he is eroding their influence.  I am very happy today, HF.  I hope y'all down under are as well.  Australia is a strong ally.

Some of the Australian media portrays him as a buffoon from what I've seen. 

He was seen more as a "celebrity" businessman and when he ran for president I think most Aussies were taken aback and were quite surprised when he won - thinking Hillary was gauranteed the top job. 

I watched a documentary on his life to find out who he actually was - I was very vague about him - really only knew him through the Apprentice show and owner of Miss Universe pageant.

And yes MG, we've been allies for a long time - that needs to remain.

Edited by HisFirst

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I was never a Trump person even when I was young. Trump is only 6 yrs older than me. He was very materialistic and I was very spiritual minded. During his campaign he did speak like a buffoon. But you may not know no one ever won a presidential campaign the way Trump did. Also realize Hillary would have taken this country (and the world) in the wrong directions. She said straight out she would continue with everything Obama did. And what SHE might have done was a lot of talk. She's been in government at least 20 yrs and she never did the things she was promising. Honestly, Donald Trump is us taking a chance but sometimes you have to. Obama was also a chance but he was a disaster. Trump knows he isn't a politician and he's surrounding himself with top notch people. I also believe the things his sons said about him. Specifically that Trump is part of my generation and he remembers when America was great. Now we're pathetic. Trump does have a big ego and he believes he can help make America great again. His main skill seems to be in making great deals. We need that. All we hear is how big companies are leaving America because they can make more money in other countries. I don't understand this kind of stuff but Trump does. He plans on passing laws and making deals to change this. That should result in more jobs, a better economy, lower taxes, and an over all improvement in the mental health of our people. When the mind is healthy the body is also. So it's going to take time but I think  Trump is the best thing that could have happened. And I watched the entire inauguration and God and Jesus were mentioned continually. The VP is a Born Again Christian along with quite a few of Trumps top people. We have every reason to be hopeful. We even have good reason to believe the hand of God is in this. Satan must be stewing in his own juices and maybe that's what the riots were. The devils want to harm us, as always. But if God is with us, they will lose.

And remember, America is the leader of the free world. If things improve in America eventually things will improve almost every where. Trump may even make an ally out of Russia which will be a miracle but he may do it. JFK was trying to do it when he was killed. Russia was an ally in WW 2 so it's not unheard of.

Don't listen to the news media, especially the American news. They hate him. A lot of people are making more money than they should and he's going to end that. This is why they hate him. Did you hear what he said about Boeing corporation? They are charging too much for a new plane they're building. Trump said "We want Boeing to make a lot of money but not this much". He's not really a buffoon but he does speak like one at times. But he's smart. And he wants this world to go back to what it once was before all of us who remember are dead. There's plenty of us left. 

Be optimistic, we are. 

Guest BacKaran

With a Muslam name, I never entertained the thought of voting for Obama once much less twice!

This is the first time I watched an inauguration since JFK.

After dismally voting for Carter the first time I could vote in 1976, I happily voted for Reagan and never ever would consider a Democrat who sports abortion after the first dfl mistake.

I thought Ronnie was a fluke like Trump, he's an actor for petes sake! ?Even though he cut my welfare benefits at the time, Reagan made the right choice. No schooling, no benefits, no working, no benefits, not this have another child and play the welfare system for life stuff.?

Anyone who has heard Obama hisssss his s's all these years ??have got to be greatful he's out, i am! I can now put my hearing aids back in! 

Trump is all about us, we as a team, the USA as a whole country...not the fake hope and change Obama slung around around with all the I I I's me me me's.?

In speaking, there are certain techniques speakers use toward the audience's. Obama was a slow speaker with a halting stuccato type of speaking that made me wonder what the heck he was talking about in the first place.

There's a reason for doing that. To confuse.

So far, Trump's done very well and I do like the peaceful change of administrations, I'd hate to wake up not knowing if my country was free or not, or if some war was begun for no reason and our nation is crumbling.??????

We've stopped the man and devil ? for but a moment, may we as a people return to pleasing and obeying God, praying and helping other believers and bless Jesus Christ until He comes again.....?

Which makes me think of ?the 1960s and the hippies with signs saying the end is near....I am so glad it's been 40 plus years cause His return is closer than ever! 

Can I get an Amen!?