IGNORED

Steve Bannon believes we are already at war

MorningGlory

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

I'm of the opinion that Donald J. Trump marches to his own drummer pretty much all the time and is not easily swayed by anyone.

I'm not sure that is good either. 

Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Bannon is a scary dude.

That may be by design, MM.  What's scarier, to me, is the way the Dems have checked out and are sitting on their duffs while we're paying them a salary.  If they want to influence anything, including Bannon, they should be out there talking.  That's the way our system is supposed to work and the opposition pary isn't even TRYING to counter Bannon. If he really IS an extremist, he won't last.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, JaniceR said:

I'm not sure that is good either. 

Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety.

I believe it is; we don't need a President that's being led by others like GWB undoubtedly was.  Even Obama was very strong on leaning on his OWN counsel and was not influenced to any degree by others.

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That may be by design, MM.  What's scarier, to me, is the way the Dems have checked out and are sitting on their duffs while we're paying them a salary.  If they want to influence anything, including Bannon, they should be out there talking.  That's the way our system is supposed to work and the opposition pary isn't even TRYING to counter Bannon. If he really IS an extremist, he won't last.

Are you not listening to the hearings? Have you not heard what Elizabeth Warren, McCain, Shumer, Graham, Governors and Mayors around the country etc, etc are saying. Whether we agree with them or not, they certainly are not being silent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

might I remind everyone that President Trump inherited an administration that has been infiltrated with the Muslim Brotherhood....    the administration has been counciled by Muslim Brotherhood individuals that are people we know from the Holyland Trial are people backing known terrorists......   they have a long term plan to overthrow the government and are very much along with that plan.

So when President Trump leaves people out, just consider he's looking into who he can trust and who is a danger to the USA.

Give him some time to drain the swamp.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  25

57 minutes ago, other one said:

might I remind everyone that President Trump inherited an administration that has been infiltrated with the Muslim Brotherhood....    the administration has been counciled by Muslim Brotherhood individuals that are people we know from the Holyland Trial are people backing known terrorists......   they have a long term plan to overthrow the government and are very much along with that plan.

So when President Trump leaves people out, just consider he's looking into who he can trust and who is a danger to the USA.

Give him some time to drain the swamp.

yea, more CT stuff!   :clap:

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

yea, more CT stuff!   :clap:

I would offer proof, but you have refused to look at it in the past.....   what would change today.    A total waste of time dealing with you as always.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I would offer proof, but you have refused to look at it in the past.....   what would change today.    A total waste of time dealing with you as always.

I have seen your "proof' and found it strangely full of holes. 

Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

I have seen your "proof' and found it strangely full of holes. 

Oh give me a break, I held the court documents in my hands OotS.   Cost me a hundred dollars to attend the three day CLEET classes, but was worth it.....

i think you are just impossible to deal with so you are going back on ignore,   and I only say so that you will not be expecting me to reply to any of your posts for the future.

1 minute ago, other one said:

Oh give me a break, I held the court documents in my hands OotS.   Cost me a hundred dollars to attend the three day CLEET classes, but was worth it.....

i think you are just impossible to deal with so you are going back on ignore,   and I only say so that you will not be expecting me to reply to any of your posts for the future.

You keep telling me I am on ignore yet you keep responding to me.  I wish you would make up your mind.