• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Giller said:

All I will say is this, take heed.

Mat 12:24-32
(24)  But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
(25)  And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
(26)  And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
(27)  And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
(28)  But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
(29)  Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
(30)  He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
(31)  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
(32)  And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

I am not blaspheming. Please be careful of who you dare accuse of blasphemy. I have warned you and you will not listen. You choose to accept and believe in demonic counterfeit signs.

Blessed are those who have NOT seen and yet still believe.

Matthew 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

BTW even the charge of blasphemy no longer exists. Because Jesus is not among us. Jesus charged those with blasphemy when, He, God in the flesh, was among the Pharisees, who didn't deny His good works but still chose to accuse Him of doing the works of Satan.

Such a charge will likely be put back into force when Jesus comes back to earth but right now it is no longer in effect. If it was, then Paul Himself would have been sent to hell.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:59 PM, warrior12 said:

Not only Charismatics, but Pentecostals too..    I have been to many Pentecostal churches and seen the tongues speaking in operation and very  rare have seen it done with interpretation the way the Bible  has outlined.  During the preaching or sermon, the pastor may at random speak in tongue, but no one else translate, and at times others in the pews may start to speak, then others may join in and it may go on like that for a few minutes. 

At the climax of the service, with altar call, the tempo of the call picks up and when those who come up to the altar, a whole lot of tongues and slaying in the spirit takes place. Now, let me say, from my experience with the spiritual realm, those people falling to the ground and people speaking in tongues are real, but it is a different spirit, that is a counterfeit spirit that comes in to deceive and manipulate the people and induce it further upon those who have been indoctrinated to believe and receive those spirits.  

When it come to those who are aware and has not put their trust in those beliefs, you are then labeled as quenching the spirit and holding back.  In the spiritual realm, those spirits know who you are, i.e those who reject their seduction and warfare ensues.  Believe it or not, i have been through much of that situation .   

I still hold though, that it is a counterfiet spirit that satan has come to use as a powerful weapon  to use and control men. 

That being said, i have asked the Lord to forgive me, if my speech is wrong and it is not as i described. I know what i have felt and experience in those places and i cannot lie to myself and to the world here as this is my witness before the Lord. 

Well, Pentecostals and Charismatics are pretty much part of the same movement with the same origins. Good post.

People have called me a firebrand on this site; you know I really don't mean to sound like a "fire and brimstone" type of bible thumper, but I am just that passionate about what I KNOW to be true and want desperately to keep people from deception.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, Cletus said:

I sing in tongues every day.  I dont make a spectacle out of it in front of others. 

Rom 8:26  In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.”

1Cor 14:15  So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.

Jude 20 But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit

Romans 8:26 is not about tongues.

1 Cor 14:15 is a good one to keep in mind with regards to babbling gibberish. This was a REBUKE from Paul to those who engaged in such foolishness! To those even today who believe that you have to let your mind and reasoning GO and just let the "spirit" take over. This is DANGEROUS for it leaves one open to demonic POSESSION.

If you claim you speak in tongues you are leaving yourself open to demonic activity.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:38 AM, n2thelight said:

True tongues will not be spoken again until the elect are delivered up to satan

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

Mark 13:11 is not about tongues it is about defense of the gospel. When you by yourself are incapable of finding the right words, as we usually are, the Holy Ghost tells you what to speak. In whatever language you were BORN with.

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, Yowm said:

I'll just take these points.

We still have Churches, we still have unbelievers and at Corinth who received personally at least two letters on paper/papyrus from Paul still spoke in tongues perhaps more than other Churches. Edify? The Corinthians were perhaps the most carnal than other Churches Paul wrote to.

'Many commentators believe generally', 'didn't last 20 years or so' just doesn't make the grade, what specific proof do they have of this? Those statements reveal it is simply opinion. Scripture attests of itself, it does not edify itself. We are edified through it as His Spirit illumines our understanding.

What proof? I have already said it and you wont listen And you are ignoring my other point.

Scripture DOES edify itself as the NT edifies the OLD. And history is prophecy fulfilled. Plus the fact that too many people wont believe without showy signs. This is not what Christ is about. Christ is not some magician. Even when He was still on earth He was reluctant to give signs because even people who SEE them will not believe.

The same goes for today.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

56 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

This is NOT doubt it is FACT from putting in 20 years of study. This is not FEAR. This is FACT and trying to protect others from being led down the path of demonic activity. Do not tell me I don't know my bible or my history.

Seems like you have about 20 years of catching up to do if you want to play the "I have studied longer than you have" game.  The only possible demonic activity with the gifts comes when one steps outside the biblical instruction for how they are to be used.  If you don't know the difference, I highly suggest you find out the difference between real gifts of the Spirit and fake ones.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

13 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You choose to accept and believe in demonic counterfeit signs.

2 Timothy 3:1-7

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Edited by firestormx

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/6/2017 at 0:25 PM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Mark 13:11 is not about tongues it is about defense of the gospel. When you by yourself are incapable of finding the right words, as we usually are, the Holy Ghost tells you what to speak. In whatever language you were BORN with.

It's all about tongues,those who are delivered up will speak the same as they did on pentecoast ,meaning whatever the elect speak, all will hear in their own language.

That's the evidence of the Holy Spirit...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I thought tongues were the Holy Spirit gift bestowing language upon the apostles for the purpose of spreading the gospel across the world. Actual language. Not necessary today because the gospel has spread to the world in all languages.

Just look at the number of language versions the Bible has going for it now.

What I see today on some preaching shows is gibberish. Sadly it works to get the people all excited and then they start blabbering gibberish too. But it isn't real language. It's just gibberish. I think it is sad they're being led to do that not knowing. While the people who are in leadership do know what they're faking and why. God knows too.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:49 PM, Giller said:

Matrix I never said you blasphemed, just using this scripture for you to be careful, because you are not careful in judging by the word.

The implication here by using this scripture is that I WAS. You are playing with serious fire here by insisting that tongues and the whole signs and wonders movement in general, The so called Third Wave, or the early 20th Century movement started by KKK supporter Charles Parham, the Toronto blessing, all that nonsense is actually legitimate.

There are hundreds of millions of charismatics/Pentecostals in this world who are playing with demonic activity and many are not truly saved in Christ because of this.

I have heard it said that show me a "Christian" who is totally focused on the Holy Ghost and I will show you someone NOT filled with the Holy Ghost.