IGNORED

Bold Faith and Quiet Trust (trusting God through hardship)

Joshua-777

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/16/2017 at 9:43 AM, shiloh357 said:

The grave sucking thing that....

a thread on the kundalini spirit that has crept into churches....
Satan doesn't try to destroy churches....
He joins them....

:sherlock:

No

Then we shall not turn back from You; Revive us, and we will call upon Your name. Psalms 80:18 (New American Standard Bible)

Kidding~!

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10 (American King James Version)

~

On 2/16/2017 at 11:16 AM, shiloh357 said:

the pastor... is responsible before the Lord for.... false teaching....
the Word of Faith nonsense.....
promoting this ungodly....
stuff....

:sherlock:

No

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:8-11 (King James Version)

Kidding

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12 (King James Version)

Dear Brother

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1 Corinthians 4:20 (King James Version)

:emot-heartbeat:

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 2/15/2017 at 9:51 AM, Davida said:

Really surprised that anything by Bill Johnson....
and Bethel Church is allowed on this Worthy Christian Forum....

Strange

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

Indeed

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

A Local Church with a Global Mandate

Bethel Redding's mission is to create a vibrant family of hope filled believers who deeply experience the love and presence of God and partner with Jesus to express the joy and power of His kingdom in every area of life.

We've learned that to have a global impact it starts with individual hearts. Though we worship together across multiple campuses and services, we are bound together by a single mandate: to bring Heaven to Earth. At the center of our gatherings is a pursuit of God's presence, where our hearts are transformed and launched into their destinies.

Whether you are new to the family or a long-time member, we cannot wait to connect with you, pursuing God's presence until the world changes. http://www.ibethel.org/Church/

On 2/15/2017 at 11:18 AM, Davida said:

This is how deception seeps into the Churches.

No

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16 -19

Doubt

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

On 2/16/2017 at 2:34 PM, Davida said:

This is under the  deception in the Church....
it is all well documented the unbiblical stuff that they do....

Strange Fire

Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife. The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly. Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross. Proverbs 26:20-23

Beloved~!

He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin. Proverbs 26:24-28

Welcome

We are a community of believers that are very passionate about the things of God. And because of this, we have a passion for people, our city, and our world. Our rich history has shaped our core values. Our culture is characterized by worship, the presence of God, family, revival, miracles and healings, and a culture of honor. http://bethelredding.com/about

On 2/16/2017 at 4:03 PM, Davida said:

We have the Bible scripture to compare with Bill  Johnson's teachings.....
Bethel and their ilk puts greater emphasis on the experiential topping Biblical....

we compare Bethel's teachings & practices....
to Bible scripture....

Why Yes

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:8

Yes We Do

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

On 2/16/2017 at 5:15 PM, Davida said:

Unbiblical teachings is a problem and that "anointing " is demonic, it is another spirit...
People should check out Pastor John MacArthur's "Strange Fire Conference"....
and listen to what he says about it....

Strange

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:7-15

Fire

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1 Corinthians 4:20

About Bethel

Bethel is a congregation rooted in the love of God and dedicated to worldwide transformation through revival. It's our goal for God's love to be manifest in signs, wonders and miracles. The atmosphere at Bethel is charged with faith and exuberant joy, which manifests in all we do. We believe we're on the edge of the greatest revival of all time. It's our vision to see history become His-story as the kingdom of this world becomes the kingdom of our God. We welcome you to join us in this adventure! http://www.ibethel.org/about/

PS: Johnny And Pals
Have IMO A Long And Worrisome Task
For The More They Jeer And Mock These Jesus Kids
The More These Kids Cleave To Jesus In Prayer And Worship

~

Poor

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

Poor

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

Fellow

And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. Judges 16:20

On 2/16/2017 at 9:44 PM, Davida said:

Bethel & Johnson are involved in counterfeit worship, false teachings....
Dominion theology, New Apostolic Reformation, Word of Faith....
& an unholy satanic anointing....

it resembles the kundalini spirit that is manifested in the kundalini cult of the hindus....
The true Biblical Church needs to separate itself from these false teachers....
the followers of Christ Jesus need to pray to GOD for protection....

pray for those who have been mislead & drawn....
into this counterfeit Christian Movement....

When You're Right

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:25-26

Your Right

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:14-16

What We Believe

There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent–one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.

Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary, and is God's Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God's kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is "true God" and "true man."

We are saved by God's grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit, convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.

In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.

The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy–sin, lies, sickness and torment.

The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of baptism and communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God's love, and discipling the nations–baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.

In the ever-increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride–His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death. http://www.ibethel.org/about/

On 2/17/2017 at 10:33 AM, Davida said:

Jesus culture from Bethel....

Jesus Culture

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zachariah 4:6

Walk As Jesus Walked

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3

On 2/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, Davida said:

A picture is worth a thousand words....
Flopping on graves is "honoring"....

Those Who Went Before

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2

Are Loved 

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalms 116:15

Shame On Those Who Mock

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:34

These Believer's Love For Each Other

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

~

Although I'm Just An Old Man

Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. Psalms 71:18

I Still Kiss The Holy Bible

How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalms 119:103

For It's Love Letters

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalms 119:89

From My LORD

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

And I Love Him So

On 2/20/2017 at 5:41 PM, Davida said:

That's what wolves do....
they pretend they are a part of the flock.... 

Why Yes

A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. Proverbs 14:5

Yes They Do

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

And Do And Do And....

A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends. Proverbs 16:28

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

C'mon Joe - Bethel has shown  20 or more people rolling on the floor ,  so called  "drunk with in the spirit"  touching each other to pass on this so called anointing, jerking & babbling , giggling rolling on the floor??   when did we see that in the Bible?  It is a spirit but it's not the Holy Spirit.

Totally agree. God is not the author of confusion and the only gifts that the Spirit gives are gifts that we use in the service of the Lord. Acting like a bunch of drunken idiots is an act of demonism

1 hour ago, FresnoJoe said:

Strange

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

Indeed

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

A Local Church with a Global Mandate

Bethel Redding's mission is to create a vibrant family of hope filled believers who deeply experience the love and presence of God and partner with Jesus to express the joy and power of His kingdom in every area of life.

We've learned that to have a global impact it starts with individual hearts. Though we worship together across multiple campuses and services, we are bound together by a single mandate: to bring Heaven to Earth. At the center of our gatherings is a pursuit of God's presence, where our hearts are transformed and launched into their destinies.

Whether you are new to the family or a long-time member, we cannot wait to connect with you, pursuing God's presence until the world changes. http://www.ibethel.org/Church/

No

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16 -19

Doubt

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:10

Strange Fire

Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth. As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife. The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly. Burning lips and a wicked heart are like a potsherd covered with silver dross. Proverbs 26:20-23

Beloved~!

He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him; When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin. Proverbs 26:24-28

Welcome

We are a community of believers that are very passionate about the things of God. And because of this, we have a passion for people, our city, and our world. Our rich history has shaped our core values. Our culture is characterized by worship, the presence of God, family, revival, miracles and healings, and a culture of honor. http://bethelredding.com/about

Why Yes

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. John 3:8

Yes We Do

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

Strange

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:7-15

Fire

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1 Corinthians 4:20

About Bethel

Bethel is a congregation rooted in the love of God and dedicated to worldwide transformation through revival. It's our goal for God's love to be manifest in signs, wonders and miracles. The atmosphere at Bethel is charged with faith and exuberant joy, which manifests in all we do. We believe we're on the edge of the greatest revival of all time. It's our vision to see history become His-story as the kingdom of this world becomes the kingdom of our God. We welcome you to join us in this adventure! http://www.ibethel.org/about/

PS: Johnny And Pals
Have IMO A Long And Worrisome Task
For The More They Jeer And Mock These Jesus Kids
The More These Kids Cleave To Jesus In Prayer And Worship

~

Poor

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. Romans 14:4

Poor

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Proverbs 16:18

Fellow

And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him. Judges 16:20

When You're Right

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:25-26

Your Right

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:14-16

What We Believe

There is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer of all that is. He is perfectly holy, just, loving and truthful. He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent–one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.

Humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.

The Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, Mary, and is God's Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God's kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is "true God" and "true man."

We are saved by God's grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit, convicts, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the kingdom of God as His sons and daughters.

In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.

The victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy–sin, lies, sickness and torment.

The Church consists of all who put their faith in Jesus Christ. He gave His church the ordinances of baptism and communion. The Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God's love, and discipling the nations–baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.

In the ever-increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride–His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death. http://www.ibethel.org/about/

Jesus Culture

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zachariah 4:6

Walk As Jesus Walked

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3

Those Who Went Before

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1-2

Are Loved 

Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. Psalms 116:15

Shame On Those Who Mock

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:34

These Believer's Love For Each Other

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

~

Although I'm Just An Old Man

Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come. Psalms 71:18

I Still Kiss The Holy Bible

How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalms 119:103

For It's Love Letters

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalms 119:89

From My LORD

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Jeremiah 31:3

And I Love Him So

Why Yes

A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies. Proverbs 14:5

Yes They Do

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

And Do And Do And....

A froward man soweth strife: and a whisperer separateth chief friends. Proverbs 16:28

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

READ about the gifts of the Spirit and you will see that nowhere in the bible do you see the Holy Ghost making people act like a bunch of drunken fools.

1 Corinthians 12:28   And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

Tongues are gone, btw, and other miracle sign gifts are either gone or severely limited because they are no longer needed. What the Spirit has left are mostly the teaching and administrative gifts.

18 minutes ago, Davida said:

Thanks for jumping in here! more of us need to stand against this.

Not a problem sis. You mentioned something about the Strange Fire conference of John MacArthur. Better yet, get his book.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 2/15/2017 at 10:51 AM, Davida said:

Really surprised that anything by Bill Johnson and Bethel Church is allowed on this Worthy Christian Forum. The Bible tells us to  "Test the spirits". Beware of Bethel Church and False Teacher/False Prophet Bill Johnson -  He is a wolf in sheep's clothing,  "By their fruits ye will know them ..." Bethel Church preaches doctrines of demons not of the Bible.

Bill Johnson preaches many false doctrines . Here's a few  "Word of Faith Movement".  They preach false doctrines of "name it and claim it" , the False doctrine of the "holy laughter" , the False doctrine of passing on a so called "supernatural spiritual anointing of the Holy Spirit" by being touched by someone who allegedly has it or by actually Lying on the graves & gravestones of someone they considered to have been so called " Anointed" and soaking it up, there is testimonies &  pictures of them doing this. This is preaching doctrines of Demons phenomena. There are a bunch of these False Pastors & you need to beware and investigate it yourself.  This is belief and practice of passing on a supernatural spiritual anointing by lying on the graves of people they consider that had ( the Holy Spirit) spiritual annointing and "soaking" it up - is complete blasphemy.  This is blaspheming the Holy Spirit. They are into spreading this so called " drunk" in the spirit where the whole congregation are rolling around on the floor laughing and gyrating on the floor like they are possessed  and they touch  another person to so called -"pass on the annointing"  This is some kind of counterfeit to the Holy Spirit that is a demonic spirit some have identified it as the Kundalini Spirit.

Put this into search engine : BILL JOHNSON & the NEW AGE - Shocking Footage - Kundalini Warning - False spirits - Andrew Strom

Yeah I agree. There are a lot of false teachers that use the spirit of kundalini. They deceive people into thinking that its the holy spirit but its not. If you listen to what they say and do when they are "filled" with this spirit you will know it satanic. Its really sad because people actually believes its the holy spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 2/13/2017 at 8:57 PM, Joshua-777 said:

Amen. I agree.