• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Sister said:

Yes that's talking about John.

I was referring to Paul.

And yes, blessed is he who reads this prophecy.  What John was given to give us, ties everything together from the OT prophesies, and New Testament ones.  It completes the picture.

Sister, please quote The Revelations Paul was speaking about. Thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Sister, please quote The Revelations Paul was speaking about. Thanks.

Galatians 1:1   Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Galatians 1:11   But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:16   To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

From time to time I have seen people try to discredit Paul and his authority in Christ.

Paul was chosen by Christ himself, he is a chosen vessel and revealed knowledge concerning things to come even before John did.  Paul spoke about the False Prophet, the Son of Perdition, amongst other things so he knew all about what John was going to reveal to us in more detail concerning things of the spirit and the end times.  Paul spoke of the resurrection of the saints, and the white throne judgement.  The knowledge was already there in Paul.  He spoke of many things, and when John revealed other details, they tied in with what Paul was speaking about, and John mentioned things Paul did not, because the people were not ready to receive it during Paul's time.

Jesus taught Paul by giving him the holy spirit in full, not part.  Paul already said that many were on the milk, and could not take the meat but spoke in mysteries.  This means Paul had the full revelation of Jesus Christ and knew of everything that was to come.  

Jesus did not send out apostles who did not know all the hidden mysteries, but gave them everything, because they were chosen.  So we can also rely on Paul also who was chosen by Christ that he had the full Revelation of Jesus Christ, because Christ gave it to him. 

If you want me to list all the things Paul spoke about that was revealed in Revelations, you would have to give me more time, because the list would be so long.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2

Gal.1:11,12 - the gospel was 'revealed' (Greek) to Paul by Jesus Christ.

The Gospel is not, "The Revelation Of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him (Jesus) to show His servants what must shortly come to pass and He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John who bore witness of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ of whatever he (John) saw."

- There are 9 more scriptures of what Paul said was 'revelation-s' or 'revealed' (Greek) to him.

Shouldn't take you too long. If you don't talk more about it than Paul does.

On 05/03/2017 at 2:59 PM, RevelationWriter said:

Gal.1:11,12 - the gospel was 'revealed' (Greek) to Paul by Jesus Christ.

The Gospel is not, "The Revelation Of Jesus Christ which God gave to Him (Jesus) to show His servants what must shortly come to pass and He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John who bore witness of the word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ of whatever he (John) saw."

- There are 9 more scriptures of what Paul said was 'revelation-s' or 'revealed' (Greek) to him.

Shouldn't take you too long. If you don't talk more about it than Paul does.

RevelationWriter.

True, the book of Revelation is not the gospel.

And Paul said that the gospel was revealed to him by Jesus Christ.

The gospel is the plain message of Jesus Christ.  Everyone has heard of Christ's name, and the gospel which preaches Christ's name is that witness against those in unbelief.  So Paul had that understanding to teach plainly, but he also had been given more deeper wisdom than the milk, and the deeper things he spoke in mysteries.

1 Corinthians 2:7   But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:10   But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

So your point is Paul didn't know about the things John was told to reveal to us?

Ephesians 3:3   How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4   Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5   Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Paul mentioned the Son of Perdition, the False Prophet even before John did.  He also mentioned the falling away, the resurrection at "the last trump", and the resurrection of the unjust (White throne judgement).  

The hidden mystery of Christ is everything, the whole plan of God from beginning to end.  The whole lot.

Paul said he was the least of the apostles, not because he was given the least wisdom, but because he persecuted the church.  He was being humble.

- Sorry I've not been here but we've been busy with Friends & Family from out of Town. I'm so tired.

- In 2Cor.2 the mystery Paul was referring to was Christ Crucified. 

Your not keeping the word mystery in the context of the subject matter Paul is speaking of.

"Verse 2 - For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him Crucified.....Verse 7,8 - the wisdom of God In A Mystery the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory which none of the rulers of this age knew for had they known they would not have Crucified The Lord of glory."  

- Again, Paul is talking about the dispensation of grace given to him For The Gentiles

to be Heirs also in the same body and partakers of His promise In Christ Through The Gospel. - Ephs.3   

* Of course, Jesus and His Disciples talked about such end time Prophecies that were to come as The Prophets Of God had foretold of.

Jesus taught of the resurrect of the dead for The Sadducees didn't believe in a resurrection of the body. - Acts 23:8

Paul played catch up to what Jesus and The 12 already knew and had of The Holy Spirit.

There is nothing that can be quoted of what Paul knew or received of The Holy Spirit that other believers in Jesus Christ didn't already know and have before him. Paul just wrote more letters to gentile churches about it, that's all.  Paul was no special Apostle.

Paul's knew his 'race' had a finish-line.

The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb 'In The Regeneration' when Christ sits on His Throne of glory they too will also sit on their 12 Thrones with Him Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel. (matt.19:28) The 12 have a future ministry. Paul will not.

Neither does Paul have a foundation stone of New Jerusalem named after him. - Rev.21:14

* Pastors Of Paul have elevated him to a height they themselves aspire an assent to, having a false doctrine that THE bible as scripture is THE word of God. Therefore everything Paul said is God's word; to exclude women from their ministry over the body of Christ. When in fact the only time Jesus and Hs Disciples spoke of the word Scripture-s is when they were referring to what The Prophets Of God said. Paul had no new Revelation.  -                                                                                                                                            

2 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb 'In The Regeneration' when Christ sits on His Throne of glory they too will also sit on their 12 Thrones with Him Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel. (matt.19:28) The 12 have a future ministry. Paul will not.

Neither does Paul have a foundation stone of New Jerusalem named after him. - Rev.21:14

* Pastors Of Paul have elevated him to a height they themselves aspire an assent to, having a false doctrine that THE bible as scripture is THE word of God. Therefore everything Paul said is God's word; to exclude women from their ministry over the body of Christ. When in fact the only time Jesus and Hs Disciples spoke of the word Scripture-s is when they were referring to what The Prophets Of God said. Paul had no new Revelation.  -                                                                                                                                            

RevelationWriter

You might as well just rip every book out of your bible that Paul wrote then?

Paul is still being persecuted as far as I can see.

You forget that there were 24 elders in heaven when the Lamb opened the seals.  We don't know exactly who they are, but Paul could possibly be one of them.

Revelation 5:8   And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 5:9   And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

What do you guys think about the sign of Virgo on the feast of trumpets this year? It shows the king planet Jupiter descending down and being born, plus the 12 stars at her head and everything else in the scripture.  Its very interesting.

http://watchfortheday.org/1260tetrad.html

Not the best article I could find, but eternal rhythm flow on Youtube has good videos on it.

I don't buy into the whole tetrad thing though. But this sign is pretty cool.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:36 PM, Sister said:

RevelationWriter

You might as well just rip every book out of your bible that Paul wrote then?

Paul is still being persecuted as far as I can see.

You forget that there were 24 elders in heaven when the Lamb opened the seals.  We don't know exactly who they are, but Paul could possibly be one of them.

Revelation 5:8   And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 5:9   And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

- King David & The Priest Zadok established The 24 Elders of God's Priesthood to Him on Earth of Israel. - 1Chron.24

When Jesus comes back to establish His Davidic Throne in the 1,00 yr reign of 'The Regeneration' (matt.19:28)

- He will have The 144,000 of all the Tribes of Israel who following Him wherever He goes. (from earth to new Jerusalem as they have their own gates to enter New Jerusalem with 12 Angels guarding each gate. - Rev.21:12)

- He will have The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb as the Judges of The 144,000 as the 12 Apostles sit on their Thrones to do so. (Matt.19:28 - Rev.20:4)

- He will have The 24 Elders who say they are of a Kingdom Of Priests that will reign on earth. - Rev.5:10

They cast their crowns to The Throne (Rev.4:10) As The Lamb comes back wearing May Crowns (Rev.19:12)

- No Paul dear.

8 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- King David & The Priest Zadok established The 24 Elders of God's Priesthood to Him on Earth of Israel. - 1Chron.24

Interesting!

....but I was thinking.  Those 24 elders witnessed the Lamb open the seals.  This means that they are already taken up,...after Jesus' death. A type of first fruits (not the 144,000)

1 Corinthians 15:23   But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The firstfruits of the Lamb are those who followed the Lamb, and suffered for his sake.  The 24 elders of the tribe of Levi were under the Law, and only knew the Law.  They were not under Christ, the new Covenant, so their witness is only half not full.  To me, what you are claiming is interesting, but it doesn't gel. 

The 12 apostles would have to be in that 24 elder number.  The Lamb taught them everything, ...they knew that song.

If the other half of the 24 elders were of the OT, then don't you think that Enoch, Moses, Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob would be more likely the ones included in the 24 elders?

- Do you believe Israel did not have salvation of their spirit after death, till Jesus died?

- Jesus died for the eternal salvation of the flesh. "I am The Resurrection"

- As the blood of bulls and goats was for "the Purifying Of The Flesh" - Heb.9:13

"ourselves eagerly waiting The Adoption The Redemption of the body." - Rom.8:23

- After all John the baptist & Jesus came preaching the remission of sins by repentance & baptism no dead of Jesus needed.

Jesus died for the sins of the Flesh so the bodies of God's people could be resurrected to live in God's presence again, as Adam and Eve did. Jesus being "The Second" or "Last Adam" of Whose body we are of bringing our flesh back in right standing with God as before the fall.  Jesus spoke to those who were under The Altar and gave them white robes they have not been resurrected yet either. Jesus is to establish The Davidic Kingdom for God on earth during the 1,000 year reign. That's what The 144,000 of all the tribes of Israel is for as The 12 Apostles as their Judges. And The 24 Elders of the 24 divisions of God's Priesthood. For Isaiah prophesied it. - Is.9:6,7

But of course from the time of Jesus 

everyone has to believe in God and His Son to have both spiritual and physical salvation.  

There's so much more to it than what's taught from just 'The School Of The Pastors' pulpits.