David Musa

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

If a person has once believe in GOD and has the passion to do what is right and then later on turn from GOD and become more bad has he was before. Can that person be forgiven?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

First, Welcome to Worthy.  This encompasses two thoughts, salvation and demon possession.  Salvation from the first part "If a person has once believe in GOD and has the passion to do what is right and then later on turn from GOD " and demon possession at the end "become more bad has he was before".  But, can he be forgiven?

Yes, unless this person has blasphemed the holy Spirit, they can be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31

Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.

In the last part, it sounds like you are referring to Matthew 12-43-45.

When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation.

The answer can be found above in Matthew 12:31, but the reason why the demons were able to come back is because after being cleaned is because the person who was cleaned did not accept Christ as the Holy Spirit did not occupy the house (person).  They remained unsaved and the spirits were able to reoccupy the same house.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

John 3:16New American Standard Bible (NASB)

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [a]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Romans 10:9-10New American Standard Bible (NASB)

[a]that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, [b]resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, [c]resulting in salvation.

Romans 5:8New American Standard Bible (NASB)

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,090
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings David......

Welcome to Worthy.....sounds like you are speaking of someone who has "remorse",this would indicate "Conviction" because he/she has been Convicted by Holy Spirit.Remorse/regret tells us this person is not "reprobate".....he/she is capable of repenting(with Jesus help) & by choosing to do so they are FORGIVEN   The Apostate has no remorse,this is what grieves the Holy Spirit,the Holy Spirit cannot Convict a heart so hardened as this because the sinner does not WANT Forgyiveness

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BE NOT DECEIVED; GOD IS NOT MOCKED: FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP….Galatians 6:7.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 hours ago, David Musa said:

If a person has once believe in GOD and has the passion to do what is right and then later on turn from GOD and become more bad has he was before. Can that person be forgiven?

Welcome to Worthy David,

I love Kwiks answer. Yes by all means that person can be forgiven if they are truly sorry and seek forgiveness.  God is a God of   grace and of second chances, and a million chances if need be.  However Grace does not mean you can continue to do the same things over and over again because you know you will be forgiven.  It someone does that then I have to ask does that person really know Jesus.  When we come into a relationship with God through Jesus there must be a change of heart and a real desire to repent and not continue in the old life.  The Bible says "If any one be in Christ they are a new creation, old things have passed away and behold all things become new." 2 Cor 5:17.  So the answer is yes, if there is real repentance there.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,811
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

15 hours ago, David Musa said:

Yes, they can, if their repentance is true and earnest and they desire to make the change and follow God fully.

Is this you? We're all here to listen and advise if you'd like to talk.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  78

17 hours ago, David Musa said:

Yes; repent and come back to the Lord.  He is overjoyed to have his children come back to Him.  And welcome to Worthy!

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  103
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,203
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Mat 12:22  Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw. 
Mat 12:23  And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David? 
Mat 12:24  But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 
Mat 12:25  And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 
Mat 12:26  And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 
Mat 12:27  And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 
Mat 12:28  But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. 
Mat 12:29  Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 
Mat 12:30  He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 
Mat 12:31  Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 

I wondered if i had committed the unforgivable sin years ago because i was saved and still went back to sin...and deeper then before i got saved(it seemed like it to me) ...My sin was to the Point of allday long for years...But oneday it all just caught up to me in my Soul....So i knew somehow i needed to get back to God and get my soul back together...it wasnt always easy on my way back to peace but slowly but surly it started coming.And  actually this site has been a big part of my Climb back up....I know some will say you cant get saved and then go back to big time sin.but in my case that happened.Some will say i wasnst saved in the first place then....but i have to disagree...the Holy Spirit hit me like a ton on bricks when i got saved...it was great....but somehow i got back into big time sin...i know now that sin is just a trick by Satan...But i just didnt know enough back when i first got saved and fell back in the "tricks"...So if your anything like i was,welcome back and start to learn more of the Word  it's  amazing.Being the bad guy was kinda to easy for me,never knowing my mother or father...I love being the good guy now .it seems more challenging,but i  see that the Word will show anyone how to do it.GB