• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, simplejeff said:

And how will He bring with Him ?

Just as He Says He Will >>>
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise;"

YHWH'S WORD remains TRUTH, unchanged. 

Why those other things added that break His Word, and need a change in His Word,  corrupting it ? (like Babylon)

Just believe His Word. 
Simple.

What?

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

What part of BRING WITH Him you not understanding?

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

1 Thessalonians 4:17

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Since we will be with the Lord forever, I have to ask you if you think Jesus will ever be in heaven after this event?  Simple question.

Where does that verse show Christ going back to heaven?

No.

When Christ leaves Heaven at the 7th trump He does not return,Heaven will be here on earth as Heaven is where ever the Father is

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Where does that verse show Christ going back to heaven?

No.

When Christ leaves Heaven at the 7th trump He does not return,Heaven will be here on earth as Heaven is where ever the Father is

Really?  Where do you think Jesus will hold the Great White Throne Judgment?

Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

When I highlight and click on quote, I see nothing quoted: just an empty field. If I just click on quote, I see the entire message. I expected to see what I highlighted in the window, but did not.

Strange, something odd there, oh well. 

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I agree. But we disagree on the Author's intent. I know the goat with the one large horn was to represent Alexander the Great. I could post numerous commentators on that.  From history we can even find the letter Alexander sent to Darius. We can read about his great battle with this leader of Persia. The ram represents Persia. So we can pinpoint exactly the point in time that Daniel was writing about.

Since you think this is talking about our future, please point to a specific verse where you think Daniel switches from Alexander's four Generals (the Diadochi) and their time, to our future.

For example, in Dan. 11, I think Daniel switches from Antiochus to our future Beast in verse 36.

Or do you imagine that this entire chapter is about our future?

We all know Alexander the Great was the He-goat horn, that's a given. There is a clear point when this JUMP is made, just like in Daniel 7. Its when the Little Horn is spoken of. Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land........{ Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; (ACTUAL JUMP MADE HERE) and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another (JUMP) LITTLE HORN, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. }

The JUMP is no different than in Chapter 7, so lets be consistent. The clues below are MANY. In verse 13 Daniel speaks about the Transgression of Desolation, and we know Jesus spoke about this in Matthew 24, as being an End Time Event, and mentioned Daniel by name. 

Then Gabriel was told in verse 16 to make Daniel understand the vision. 17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. {CLEAR}

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. { The word Indignation means: ( Hebrew Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).  The END of Indignation is the end of Sin. We will not see the end to Gods anger at Sin until it is finally over, thus He brings forth His Wrath at the End Times. FOR AT THAT APPOINTED TIME, THE END SHALL BE !! It can not be clearer than that.}

Now lets go over the coming LITTLE HORN and look at the Descriptors brother. 

Daniel 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. {{ This guy comes to power in the Latter Time of their Kingdom, we are told in Daniel 7 that the final Beast (Little Horn) will be cast straight into hell, but the OTHERS will live on even past their time of being a Beast Power.....So that means this man will Arise at the End Times (Latter Time) just like the Little Horn of Daniel 7. Greece is of course still a Kingdom. This man understands Dark Sentences, and after researching what the Hebrew root word meant its kind of scary, he will understand RIDDLES & CONUNDRUMS !! He also has a FIERCE Countenance or Stern Look to him. }}

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. {{ So what does this even mean which I highlighted above? Hes the King, why was it not by his own power? Because the Little Horn of the End Time will have far more powers than a Normal man, we see this described throughout the Scriptures, they will preform Miracles, Fire will fall from the Skies etc. etc. He is given power over the Saints for 42 Months. The prosper and practice has DARK OVERTURES, in that it means from my research he will basically be blessed by Dark Forces. }}

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. 26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

{{ He is ingenious, everything he touches will turn to Gold to start with. He says in his own Heart he is GOD ! Thus he Magnifies himself in his own heart. BY PEACE shall he destroy many. Daniel 9:27 says he makes a Peace Deal/Security Treaty. Why would ANYONE think Antiochus used PEACE TO DESTROY ANYONE? And finally he stands up against Jesus which Antiochus could of course not do. The P is capitalized like always when Jesus/Lord is mentioned. The Prince of princes. But this Little Horn is DESTROYED WITHOUT HANDS.....By the Holy Spirit, just like Daniel 2 states, he will be destroyed without hands, just like Rev. 19 states he will be destroyed by the sword of the Spirit, and Paul states in 2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (WITHOUT HAND), and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,.....So as we see, he shall be destroyed by WITHOUT HAND just like this Little Horn here. }

I didn't just come to this conclusion without major research. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

Really?  Where do you think Jesus will hold the Great White Throne Judgment?

Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.  The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.  Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

On earth

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

We all know Alexander the Great was the He-goat horn, that's a given. There is a clear point when this JUMP is made, just like in Daniel 7. Its when the Little Horn is spoken of. Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land........{ Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; (ACTUAL JUMP MADE HERE) and it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another (JUMP) LITTLE HORN, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. }

The JUMP is no different than in Chapter 7, so lets be consistent. The clues below are MANY. In verse 13 Daniel speaks about the Transgression of Desolation, and we know Jesus spoke about this in Matthew 24, as being an End Time Event, and mentioned Daniel by name. 

Then Gabriel was told in verse 16 to make Daniel understand the vision. 17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. {CLEAR}

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. { The word Indignation means: ( Hebrew Word za'am meaning Gods Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before Gods Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of Gods Wrath (Revelation).  The END of Indignation is the end of Sin. We will not see the end to Gods anger at Sin until it is finally over, thus He brings forth His Wrath at the End Times. FOR AT THAT APPOINTED TIME, THE END SHALL BE !! It can not be clearer than that.}

Now lets go over the coming LITTLE HORN and look at the Descriptors brother. 

Daniel 8:22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. {{ This guy comes to power in the Latter Time of their Kingdom, we are told in Daniel 7 that the final Beast (Little Horn) will be cast straight into hell, but the OTHERS will live on even past their time of being a Beast Power.....So that means this man will Arise at the End Times (Latter Time) just like the Little Horn of Daniel 7. Greece is of course still a Kingdom. This man understands Dark Sentences, and after researching what the Hebrew root word meant its kind of scary, he will understand RIDDLES & CONUNDRUMS !! He also has a FIERCE Countenance or Stern Look to him. }}

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. {{ So what does this even mean which I highlighted above? Hes the King, why was it not by his own power? Because the Little Horn of the End Time will have far more powers than a Normal man, we see this described throughout the Scriptures, they will preform Miracles, Fire will fall from the Skies etc. etc. He is given power over the Saints for 42 Months. The prosper and practice has DARK OVERTURES, in that it means from my research he will basically be blessed by Dark Forces. }}

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. 26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

{{ He is ingenious, everything he touches will turn to Gold to start with. He says in his own Heart he is GOD ! Thus he Magnifies himself in his own heart. BY PEACE shall he destroy many. Daniel 9:27 says he makes a Peace Deal/Security Treaty. Why would ANYONE think Antiochus used PEACE TO DESTROY ANYONE? And finally he stands up against Jesus which Antiochus could of course not do. The P is capitalized like always when Jesus/Lord is mentioned. The Prince of princes. But this Little Horn is DESTROYED WITHOUT HANDS.....By the Holy Spirit, just like Daniel 2 states, he will be destroyed without hands, just like Rev. 19 states he will be destroyed by the sword of the Spirit, and Paul states in 2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (WITHOUT HAND), and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,.....So as we see, he shall be destroyed by WITHOUT HAND just like this Little Horn here. }

I didn't just come to this conclusion without major research.

As you already know, I disagree. The "indignation" in question is what Antiochus did. I don't see any change from the days of Antioch to the end as I do in chapter 11. I think we will always disagree on this.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

On earth

TRUE - the Rev 20 great white throne judgment is held on Earth after the 1000 years - before the lake of fire event.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There is no jump in Dan 7 or 8 for those sequences.

Rome follows Greece in each instance and the papacy arises out of Rome in each case. In history, and in the Dan 7 and 8 sequences.

Dan 8 the end of the 2300 years takes us to the "Time of the end".

All apocalyptic prophecy uses the same day-for-year model as Dan 9, and Dan 8 and Dan 7  and Rev 11 and Rev 12 and Rev 13.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 minutes ago, BobRyan said:

There is no jump in Dan 7 or 8 for those sequences.

Rome follows Greece in each instance and the papacy arises out of Rome in each case. In history, and in the Dan 7 and 8 sequences.

Dan 8 the end of the 2300 years takes us to the "Time of the end".

All apocalyptic prophecy uses the same day-for-year model as Dan 9, and Dan 8 and Dan 7  and Rev 11 and Rev 12 and Rev 13.

There are 5 Beasts in Daniel 7 sir. Rome doesn't get thrown into the Burning Fire that is the Little Horn/Anti-Christ/BEAST. You have the Four Beasts and the LITTLE HORN which is also called a Beast in Daniel 7. So tell me if this is END TIME BELOW....

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.(MAN)

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down,(JUDGMENT THRONES) and the Ancient of days did sit,(JESUS) whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. (REV. 20:4)

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. (The Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast is cast into HELL Rev. 19:20)

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

(This matches Daniel 7:9-10) Rev. 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Daniel 7 is Clearly End Tines my Brother. The 10 Kings and Beast arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head (in his territory) 2000 years later. After Israel is dispersed as a people all over the World, you can not have a BEAST until Israel is back in the land (1948) because a BEAST is a BEAST because it Conquers, Enslaves or Rules Israel, the nation the bible is centered around. 

Babylon....Persia.....Greece.....Rome..............................................Little Horn. 

In Rev. 17 it is explained unto us that the Seven Headed Beast is actually Seven Kings.....Five have Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece............ONE IS (Rome)..............and one is YET TO COME (Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast).  God Reduced the Seven Headed Beast to Kings imho, so we would understand the Last Beast is a mere MAN not a Kingdom. And of Course Rev. 13 tries to tell us this, the number of the man is 666. We need to be looking for a MAN BEAST not a Kingdom. 

Of course I will not be here, I will be in Heaven, but I still see it as my responsibility to teach others, that way if anyone is here that heard our warnings they will have somewhat of an understanding.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/1/2017 at 10:15 AM, OneLight said:

I wold say that God knew exactly how He wanted us to understand this prophecy, not to rearrange scripture to fit our theology, but to take His word to arrange our theology.  They are, indeed, consecutive.  The opening of the 7th Seal brings out the 7 Trumpets.  They are not all done at the same time.  That does not make sense at all if they all occurred at the same time.  If they were the same, why would God make them different?

In a nutshell, I see the 7 Seals as God poking the world, telling them to wake up.  The 7 Trumpets is God telling the world to take Him dead seriously.  The 7 Bowls is God proving to the world that He is not messing around, change now or forever be banned from His love.  There is His logic to all this, and the very reason why He informed John in such a way and told John to write them in this way.  It is man, though all their hard studies, who felt the need to place them together for one reason or another.

While I understand people do not like some of the things I say, I'm not rearranging, it's just a search for the truth. I had heard many a prophecy teacher say the 7th seal releases the 7 trumps, and the 7th trump releases the 7 vials of wrath. I too believed this for a long time. But the reading of the prophecy tells a story a bit different. I'm good with the seals, trumps and bowls opening, sounding, and dumping in consecutive order, this is an obvious and logical position.

However, even if the the order of the individual elements are consecutive it's possible for the existence of concurrence.

Rev 6 Fifth Seal

"9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been."

I don't have to tell you these are the saints of God. 

Rev 9 Fifth Trump

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Looking at both of these we see the saints murdered at the fifth seal, and gathered between the 6th and 7th seal, none of which remain on earth or in the grave, According to consecutive theory this must occur before the sounding of the trumps, but at the 5th trump we see people with the seal of God on earth. Not possible unless trumps and seals are concurrent.

7th Trump: 

Rev 11 (paraphrase)

15 'And the seventh angel sounded..."

16 "And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God,"

17 "Saying..."

18"....thy wrath is come...."

If his wrath is come at the 7th trump then the saints must be gathered either at the 7th trump or just before, Paul says, "...at the last trump..." so the last trump it is. But, at the 6th seal we see, "...17 For the great day of their ( he who sits on the throne and the Lamb) wrath has come," How is it possible the day of wrath occurs at the 6th seal and the 7th trump? Does the wrath of the Lamb occur more than once? Some say the wrath of God and the wrath of the Lamb are different but this notion is nonsense as the Lamb is God and vice versa, plus the above verse, Rev 6:17, proves this coming wrath is of both the Father and the Lamb.  

If wrath falls at both the 6th seal and the 7th trump, these two must occur in close proximity or nearly at the same time.

Then the vials of wrath are poured out after the 7th trump. Trumps and bowls here are apparently consecutive. Except for:

Rev 8, Seventh Seal

5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Rev 11, Seventh Trump

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven,

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev 16, Seventh Bowl

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne,

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Great hail contained in both the the 7th trump and 7th seal. Maybe you're saying there are two great hailstorms?  But lightning, thunder, voices, great voices in heaven, the earthquake recorded at the 7th of each group? That means that these events, "and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake." must occur three times. I have to allow that is possible but the story is so similar we can conclude naturally these are the same event.

There is another issue to deal with:

Rev 6 Sixth Seal

14 "...and every mountain and island was removed from its place."

Rev 16 Seventh Bowl

20 "And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found."

If the events are all consecutive then the islands and mountains removed from their places at the 6th seal, must be put back so this can occur again at the 7th bowl.  I have heard some say "removed", kineó, from Rev 6:14, is not the same as "to flee", pheugó, and "not to find", ou heuriskó from Rev 16:20. I'll admit that but the terms and usages are less important that the concept, the mountains and islands are gone. Now is it possible God is going to remove all the mountains and islands and then put them back to remove them again? Not unless you have scripture of proof. The conclusion must be a form of consecutive concurrence in the 7's.

I know this flies in the face of conventional wisdom but this is what is written and the conclusion is undeniable.