TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The beast of Revelation operated during the Seleucid kingdom of Antiochus IV and then was placed in the abyss to come out this present age during the 70th week decreed for Israel [Daniel 11:21-35 ..... Daniel 11:36-45]

Islamic, or some other kingdom?

Rome is not even in this picture  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The beast of Revelation operated during the Seleucid kingdom of Antiochus IV and then was placed in the abyss to come out this present age during the 70th week decreed for Israel [Daniel 11:21-35 ..... Daniel 11:36-45]

Islamic, or some other kingdom?

Rome is not even in this picture  

The 8th Beast is a Demon, he is not counted in the Seven Headed Beast or it would be an 8 Headed Beast.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Daniel 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. {{ They were ALL FOUR Different from one another, his whole the Fourth Beast was different is not anything of great consequence. However, you miss what is in front of your eyes because you have ISLAM....ON YOUR MIND....Men's traditions passed from others, not from the bible.

The part you miss is that the Fourth Beast is two Beasts in one. THE ANGEL INTERPRETS IT THIS WAY........

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from ALL kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them (LITTLE HORN); AND HE (LITTLE HORN/ANTI-CHRIST) shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

I don't see how these two verses can not bee seen clearly as TWO DIFFERENT BEASTS......Verse 23 says the Fourth Beast was DIVERSE from all the Beasts before it meaning MULTIPLE......Verse 24 says the LITTLE HORN was different from the FIRST [OF THAT KINGDOM]. Not all.................

The CIVIL is beyond comprehension. Non of them were Civil, of course that sounds good with your Islam theory, but its just not a fact. They were ALL DIFFERENT, VERSE 3 tells us that. Rome was different in that it was the Kingdom of Iron, of course it was far more vicious. It lasted longer, it built roads and viaducts, it had a common language throughout its Kingdom, Greek Koine, etc. etc. It was not ISLAM nor could it be, Israel was not a Nation again until 1948, but that doesn't fit your preconceived notions does it?

The Fourth Beast is DEAD..........Rome is not a Beast anymore. The Little Horn out of Europe will soon be a Beast however. He will destroy ALL RELIGIONS, including Islam.

Did you know that chapter and verse were added to the bible long after the books were written? Do you realize that chapter and verse are for convenience sake and not authoritative nor God inspired? In fact, some of the books of the bible are compilations in and of themselves, and not penned in their entirety in every case. There is little truth in the single verse when it comes to prophetic visions and dreams. The whole vision must be taken into account when trying to make sense of ensuing facts and truths of the entire vision.

Lets take a closer look at your contention about the fourth beast.

This is the initial description of the 4th beast:

Dan 7:7

“After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

The 4th beast arises with ten horns. The ten horns are past of this beast and do not stand one their own. If the beast did not rise the ten horns would not rise either. Because the ten horns are on the beast, the horns are an offshoot of the beast, a part of the 4th beast, existing because the 4th beast rise to power. There is nothing here that says the ten horns are separate from the 4th beast, nor is the 4th beast split into two separate beasts. Again,

Dan 7

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel records the vision of the beast as having 10 horns on it's head. How then is there a separation and we see two beasts? We don't. Dan 7:19-20 records one terrifying, devouring, trampling beast with 10 horns on it's head. It seems you miss all the truth in Dan 7:23-24

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The ten horns are kings arising out of the 4th beast kingdom, not a new a separate beast. The ten horns rise in the power of the 4th beast, owing their power and authority to the 4th beast. This is the same thing as in Revelation 17:12

The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.

The horn kings have no power other than the power giving to them by the beast, through the dragon, and by the Father's permission. This is why we see the horns ON the beast in Dan 7:24, as the verse says, "And the ten horns OUT OF THIS KINGDOM are TEN KINGS..." The ten kings emanate from the 4th beast, they do not comprise a new and different beast.

Revelation Man said:

"They were ALL FOUR Different from one another, his whole the Fourth Beast was different is not anything of great consequence. "

Not of great consequence? This idea of diverse from the first is of major significance searching for the identity of the 4th beast. Listen to Daniel.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, 

The first three were different from one another this is true. But as Daniel says in the above verse this fourth beast exhibits further diversity over the first three. This is a crucial point and of major influence in identification. The difference in the first three is obvious as it's well established fact the first three represent Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. Of course they were not the same. The people and rulers were of diverse ethnicity as well as diverse ideologies, etc. A look at the administration of these three empire reveals an undeniable sameness; economic and religious freedoms, tolerance of ideologies, marriage, homosexuality, promoting education, science, philosophy, music, etc. This is were the fourth beast will diverge. 

Revelation Man said:

"I don't see how these two verses can not bee seen clearly as TWO DIFFERENT BEASTS......Verse 23 says the Fourth Beast was DIVERSE from all the Beasts before it meaning MULTIPLE......Verse 24 says the LITTLE HORN was different from the FIRST [OF THAT KINGDOM]. Not all................."

Meaning multiple? What are you talking about? This is from the original language defining 'Diverse' in Dan 7.

shena: to change
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: shena
Short Definition: changed
NAS Exhaustive Concordance

Word Origin
(Aramaic) corresponding to shana
Definition
to change
NASB Translation
altered (1), change (1), changed (5), changes (1), damaged (1), different (5), grew even paler (1), grew pale (2), make alterations (1), pale (1), violates (1), violating (1).

Nothing in the above means 'multiple'. And yes, the little horn was different from the first, meaning different from the first ten horns, not the other beasts. Why? By virtue of the ten horns rising out of 4th beast kingdom. Because of the 4th beast existing and producing the ten kings as well as the little horn.

Revelation Man said:

"The CIVIL is beyond comprehension. Non of them were Civil, of course that sounds good with your Islam theory, but its just not a fact. They were ALL DIFFERENT, VERSE 3 tells us that. Rome was different in that it was the Kingdom of Iron, of course it was far more vicious. It lasted longer, it built roads and viaducts, it had a common language throughout its Kingdom, Greek Koine, etc. etc. It was not ISLAM nor could it be, Israel was not a Nation again until 1948, but that doesn't fit your preconceived notions does it?" 

Civil government defined: Civil authority or civilian authority, also known as civilian government, is the practical implementation of a State, other than its military units, that enforces law and order. It is also used to distinguish between religious authority (for example Canon law) and secular authority.

Do you see the difference? The fourth beast will be diverse by reason of religious authority over secular authority.

Israel was not a nation again until 1948? True. And so what? I pointed out that after Alexander fell Seleucus ruled in the Levant. By your reckoning then the Seleucid empire was a beast kingdom as Israel was still in the holy land and Seleucus ruled the Jews, taxed the Jews and likely did his fair share of conquering as well, long before the Romans were a power and centuries before the Diaspora. It's not a preconceived notion when it's a matter of factual history.

Revelation Man said:

" Rome was different in that it was the Kingdom of Iron, of course it was far more vicious. It lasted longer, it built roads and viaducts, it had a common language throughout its Kingdom, Greek Koine, etc. etc. "

How was this different from Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece? They all did the same thing.

20 hours ago, Revelation Man said:
On 7/1/2017 at 5:28 AM, Diaste said:

Yes, you're a paragon of virtue, in the pantheon of sainthood, the singular vanguard of truth; but you listen like your ears are incapacitated. Or you're deliberately obtuse.  I really can't decide. You either ignore every point or you seem to not understand.  To belabor the earlier post please reread the following:

You dodged what I stated with zig zag elegance. But it doesn't work in reality. If God had led you unto the truth instead of men you wouldn't have left. To this you have no reply. The facts are you can't follow men's understandings and ever get unto the deep truths of God. You will just change back and forth between the best hucksters of the day. But instead of answering the question, which you can's answer, you come up with names. The question again, did men lead you to your former understanding or God? If God led you you wouldn't have Changed, that was my point.

Um,  don't know how to respond. I made it clear that I had to change as I listened to men in the beginning. Believing the same lies you espouse. I had to change because God led me out of the darkness and into the light. The light of some hard and uncomfortable truths to be sure, but into a great shining light all the same. And you are so right, In the beginning men taught me pre trib doctrine and not God. I had to leave that because I could not verify what they were saying in light of biblical fact. I totally agree with you here. I don't think you are making sense here. Let me beat the dead horse a bit more: I believed in pretrib once upon a time. Men taught me that and not God. God led me away from that and taught me the truth. Only God can lead to truth. 

On 7/1/2017 at 5:28 AM, Diaste said:

Since you are Pretrib and believe Rome is the fourth beast, just like I used to, I guess you have, "...followed a few men who set forth things that seemingly made sense." as well.

And again, since you say, "...you let men take you there..." and you believe the way I used to, you then have let men take you there, and not God.

I don't know if you can hear yourself or not but you are agreeing that Pretrib and Rome is of the doctrines of men and not of the Lord Jesus. 

No, I followed God and the Bible, I dug it all out myself. So you followed God or did it yourself? I went 25 years and didn't care one way or another. Then I saw how the pre-trib and post trib camps were causing division and their Gospel messages were vastly different and thus it needed to be addressed. So I went on  Biblical Journey to find the truth. Revelation 19 was VERY CLEAR, it can not happen without a Rapture. Then I proceeded to find out why Post Tribbers became deceived, and it was clear, they believed half truths and spread them, like IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation, as if that is an important scripture, What? What kind of believer says the words of the Lord of Lords and King of Kings are unimportant? You are not a true believer. I bet you can't confess Jesus is Lord, can you? If you can then do so right in this forum.  when the Truth is in Rev. 19, we the Church COME BACK with Jesus IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation. Satan uses HALF TRUTHS. And every point they make is basically a half truth.

And I didn't agree that Pre-trib or Rome being the Fourth Beast were Doctrines of men, I stated that God didn't bring you to that understanding, Ok. You clearly have no idea what you are saying. The understanding I had to vacate was that pretrib was true. The God inspired understanding is pretib is a lie. I did not leave that understanding, I was changed into understanding the truth. You are saying that God didn't lead me to understanding pretrib is a lie, because I would not have left the understanding that pretrib is a lie. Which you know full well I did not do because I clearly state for all to hear, "Pretrib is a lie."

else you wouldn't have left those understandings. Another HALF TRUTH.

I don't follow men. I follow the Holy Spirit.

Then I have a question. How is a person saved?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Who cares who the antichrist will be. We can speculate until hell freezes over!

True Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ won't be here when he comes to power.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

Did you know that chapter and verse were added to the bible long after the books were written?

OF COURSE.....That doesn't change the facts that its TWO SENTENCES !! Notice the PERIOD? It's two separate Beasts. 

Lets take a closer look at your contention about the fourth beast.

This is the initial description of the 4th beast:

Dan 7:7

“After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

The 4th beast arises with ten horns. The ten horns are past of this beast and do not stand one their own. If the beast did not rise the ten horns would not rise either. Because the ten horns are on the beast, the horns are an offshoot of the beast, a part of the 4th beast, existing because the 4th beast rise to power. There is nothing here that says the ten horns are separate from the 4th beast, nor is the 4th beast split into two separate beasts. Again,

Lets use the KJV....It has a SEMI-COLON instead of a COMMA where the AND IT HAS 10 HORNS is. 

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The Fourth Beast is the Fourth Beast (Rome) ;AND it had ten horns. Notice it is DESCRIBED FIRST, Dreadful, terrible, great Iron teeth, strong exceedingly, it devoured and breaks into, it stamped the residue, it was DIVERSE from all other Beasts; AND IT HAD 10 HORNS..........An addendum after the description of the Beast.

The 10 Horns are an after thought as per the Description, because they are 10 Kings that come up out of the Beast in the END TIMES, and they come up with a Little Horn end time Beast. The Fourth Beast ARISES..........10 Horns arise later, with a Little Horn. 

Lets look at Daniel 7 and Rev. 13 side by side

Daniel 3:1 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 

Rev.13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

A few things to take note of: John names all three of the Daniel Beasts as a part of this ONE BODY that Arises out of the Gentile Sea of Nations. They are a part of the body because John/Jesus wants us to know all of these Beasts are ONE and of SATAN. The Heads are obvious. The Body is one thus the Heads are part of the Four Beasts of Daniel (Really 5). 

Secondly, three of the Beasts are named in Revelation, the Lion, Leopard and Bear. The Other two are right there before your eyes. All of the former Beasts have long since lost their power, thus they are Beasts no more, thus the Roman Beast is AS DEAD, its been Wounded, BUT.......He is healed, the Little Horn arises in his stead. Thus we have TWO BEASTS in verse 3, thus we have Five Beasts Mentioned in Revelation 13 and Daniel 7 that mesh together perfectly. 

Now we can put together the Seven Headed Beast that arose out of the Gentile Sea of Nations. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn. 

NOTICE, the Seven Headed Beast has only 10 Horns !! Wheres the Little Horn? HE IS THE SEVENTH HEAD of the Beast.

Daniel records the vision of the beast as having 10 horns on it's head. How then is there a separation and we see two beasts? We don't. Dan 7:19-20 records one terrifying, devouring, trampling beast with 10 horns on it's head. It seems you miss all the truth in Dan 7:23-24

Daniel 7:19 and 20 is again TWO VERSES separated by a SEMI-COLON. The description of the Fourth Beast is given then we get ;AND IT HAD 10 HORNS.

It seems you dodged the facts again. Verse 23 says he was DIVERSE from all the Beast and verse 24 says he was DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST....Totally different in meaning. 

The ten horns are kings arising out of the 4th beast kingdom, not a new a separate beast. The ten horns rise in the power of the 4th beast, owing their power and authority to the 4th beast. This is the same thing as in Revelation 17:12

The Little Horn is a Beast unto himself, he is the MAN in Daniel 7:11. He is the Man with EYES and a MOUTH in Daniel and Revelation. His name is the number of a MAN. I don't even think that number stands for a mans name, I think  it stands for mans Humanity 666 vs. God, 777, the perfect Trinity. God wants us to know this last Beast is a MAN. 

The Fourth Beast is as Dead man. The Little Horn Arises out of it (Europe). 

The horn kings have no power other than the power giving to them by the beast, through the dragon, and by the Father's permission. This is why we see the horns ON the beast in Dan 7:24, as the verse says, "And the ten horns OUT OF THIS KINGDOM are TEN KINGS..." The ten kings emanate from the 4th beast, they do not comprise a new and different beast.

This is why you totally do not get these scriptures. You are stagnant in your thought process. Do you ever ask yourself why the other Kings of Babylon are not mentioned or the Kings of Mede Persia, or the Kings that came after the Four Generals? Only the 10 Kings of the Fourth Beast. We also can't find the Little Horn anywhere !! 

That's because Rome is the Fourth Beast the 10 END TIME KINGS Arise with a Little Horn or the Seventh Head. By your theory the GREATEST KINGDOM was nothing to Israel, it makes no sense whatsoever, but you see Islam. The 10 Horns are European Kings, the Little Horn is born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U. Islam will be destroyed.

Revelation Man said:

"They were ALL FOUR Different from one another, his whole the Fourth Beast was different is not anything of great consequence. "

Not of great consequence? This idea of diverse from the first is of major significance searching for the identity of the 4th beast. Listen to Daniel.

POINT BEING......Your find is not nothing everyone doesn't already understand....READ VERSE 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. ALL OF THEM WERE DIFFERENT............But in verses 24 we see the Little Horn was Different from the FIRST.........Not all. The Last Beast has TWO BEASTS in One, as I have told you over and over.

The first three were different from one another this is true. But as Daniel says in the above verse this fourth beast exhibits further diversity over the first three. This is a crucial point and of major influence in identification. The difference in the first three is obvious as it's well established fact the first three represent Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. Of course they were not the same. The people and rulers were of diverse ethnicity as well as diverse ideologies, etc. A look at the administration of these three empire reveals an undeniable sameness; economic and religious freedoms, tolerance of ideologies, marriage, homosexuality, promoting education, science, philosophy, music, etc. This is were the fourth beast will diverge. 

Revelation Man said:

We understand that Rome was Different.............its called Pax-Romanus look it up.

Revelation Man said:

"I don't see how these two verses can not bee seen clearly as TWO DIFFERENT BEASTS......Verse 23 says the Fourth Beast was DIVERSE from all the Beasts before it meaning MULTIPLE......Verse 24 says the LITTLE HORN was different from the FIRST [OF THAT KINGDOM]. Not all................."

Meaning multiple? What are you talking about? This is from the original language defining 'Diverse' in Dan

I have to post it again? REALLY?

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another(Little Horn) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the FIRST, and he shall subdue three kings.

ALL (First 3) MEANS MULTIPLE................FIRST MEANS ONE(Little Horn different from ROME)..............Verse 23 says ALL verse 24 says ONE................Get those blockers off your eyes brother. 

Do you see the difference? The fourth beast will be diverse by reason of religious authority over secular authority.

No, because the Fourth Beast is Rome, and the Little Horn arises at the End Time. Islam is the biggest part of the Harlot and is going to be destroyed. We have two factions that imho Satan is deceiving. The RCC is the Beast and the Pope is the Anti-Christ crowd and the Islam is the Fourth Beast and some Muslim Leader is the Anti-Christ. Satan has head faked you both. The European Leader is going to Destroy Islam and all Religions. The Bible says it and nothing else makes sense.

Israel was not a nation again until 1948? True. And so what? I pointed out that after Alexander fell Seleucus ruled in the Levant. By your reckoning then the Seleucid empire was a beast kingdom as Israel was still in the holy land and Seleucus ruled the Jews, taxed the Jews and likely did his fair share of conquering as well, long before the Romans were a power and centuries before the Diaspora. It's not a preconceived notion when it's a matter of factual history.

There is NO BEAST WITHOUT ISRAEL.............

Revelation Man said:

" Rome was different in that it was the Kingdom of Iron, of course it was far more vicious. It lasted longer, it built roads and viaducts, it had a common language throughout its Kingdom, Greek Koine, etc. etc. "

How was this different from Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece? They all did the same thing.

Try reading about Rome....Its obvious. It can't be because your theory is ISLAM. Just follow the facts.

Edited by Revelation Man

25 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

OF COURSE.....That doesn't change the facts that its TWO SENTENCES !! Notice the PERIOD? It's two separate Beasts. 

Still the same thought. A 'period' doesn't change the context, concept or thought. It simply denotes the end of a sentence.

Lets use the KJV....It has a SEMI-COLON instead of a COMMA where the AND IT HAS 10 HORNS is. 

Really? Punctuation? You're going to use punctuation as facts? Not worth typing a refutation.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

The Fourth Beast is the Fourth Beast Well that's true. (Rome) And this isin't  ;AND it had ten horns. Notice it is DESCRIBED FIRST, Dreadful, terrible, great Iron teeth, strong exceedingly, it devoured and breaks into, it stamped the residue, it was DIVERSE from all other Beasts; AND IT HAD 10 HORNS..........An addendum after the description of the Beast. But a description of a characteristic of the fourth beast. It came with the ten horns.

The 10 Horns are an after thought as per the Description, because they are 10 Kings that come up out of the Beast in the END TIMES, and they come up with a Little Horn end time Beast. The Fourth Beast ARISES..........10 Horns arise later, with a Little Horn. This is why I say you don't have a clue about your own thoughts. You say the the 10 horns rise after but from the valid facts you post below, "and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, " Rev 13: says it came up with the ten horns. The horns did not come later. The beast out of the sea with the horns. I'll say it again. The horns are already on the beast when it rises from the sea. Rev 13:1 "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA, HAVING SEVEN HEAD AND TEN HORNS, ".  HAVING SEVEN HEAD AND TEN HORNS! Imagine that.

Lets look at Daniel 7 and Rev. 13 side by side

Daniel 3:1 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. 

Rev.13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

A few things to take note of: John names all three of the Daniel Beasts as a part of this ONE BODY that Arises out of the Gentile Sea of Nations. Obviously. Shocked you agree. They are a part of the body because John/Jesus wants us to know all of these Beasts are ONE and of SATAN. The Heads are obvious. The Body is one thus the Heads are part of the Four Beasts of Daniel (Really 5).  Objection! Supposition.

Secondly, three of the Beasts are named in Revelation, the Lion, Leopard and Bear. The Other two are right there before your eyes. All of the former Beasts have long since lost their power, thus they are Beasts no more, thus the Roman Beast is AS DEAD, its been Wounded,  One of the heads is wounded and healed, not one of the beasts. Rev 13 "3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed." Again comprehension has broken down. A head was wounded, not the beast was wounded. Read the text. Then read the text. Then read the text again. And once again before you start making false claims about what the text says. 

BUT.......He is healed, the Little Horn arises in his stead. Thus we have TWO BEASTS in verse 3, thus we have Five Beasts Mentioned in Revelation 13 and Daniel 7 that mesh together perfectly. 

Scripture does not say this but you go ahead and believe what you want.

Now we can put together the Seven Headed Beast that arose out of the Gentile Sea of Nations. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn. 

If a person engages in logical somersaults and specious reasoning.  Specious is defined as, "apparently good or right though lacking real merit;"

NOTICE, the Seven Headed Beast has only 10 Horns !! Wheres the Little Horn? HE IS THE SEVENTH HEAD of the Beast.

How in the world did you get there? Now horns are heads? Why the 7th head? Why not the 3rd head? Why not unicorns? Maybe the little horn is a Tralfamordorian from          DIX-72744-A?

Daniel 7:19 and 20 is again TWO VERSES separated by a SEMI-COLON. The description of the Fourth Beast is given then we get ;AND IT HAD 10 HORNS.

You have no idea, do you?

verse 24 says he was DIFFERENT FROM THE FIRST....Totally different in meaning. 

The Little Horn is a Beast unto himself, he is the MAN in Daniel 7:11. He is the Man with EYES and a MOUTH on Daniel and Revelation. His name is the number of a MAN. I don't even think that number stands for a mans name, I think  it stands for mans Humanity 666 vs. God, 777, the perfect Trinity. God wants us to know this last Beast is a MAN. So a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while.

The Fourth Beast is as Dead man. The Little Horn Arises out of it (Europe). 

Again strictly supposition and fully unsupported.

This is why you totally do not get these scriptures. You are stagnant in your thought process. Do you ever ask yourself why the other Kings of Babylon are not mentioned or the Kings of Mede Persia, or the Kings that came after the Four Generals? Only the 10 Kings of the Fourth Beast. We also can't find the Little Horn anywhere !! 

You do this alot, trying to prove a positive by using a negative. I can do it too. Watch. There is no proof that unicorns do not exist, therefore, Unicorns!!

That's because Rome is the Fourth Beast the 10 END TIME KINGS Arise with a Little Horn or the Seventh Head. Scripture says the 10 kings arise as the beast comes out of the sea, see above. So you are wrong again. By your theory the GREATEST KINGDOM was nothing to Israel, No. Rome is nothing to end time prophecy. it makes no sense whatsoever, but you see Islam. The 10 Horns are European Kings, The ten kings are likely supporters of radical Islam or the countries that immediately surround Israel in the north, east and south.  the Little Horn is born in Greece and comes to power via the E.U. Islam will be destroyed. Islam is the destroyer and it's leader is the beast. The EU has nothing to do with the rise of the beast, the false prophet or the whore of Babylon. None of what you say about the EU, Rome, pretrib, the beast, the AC, the rapture can be supported by scripture and in fact the scriptures refute your claims 100%.

POINT BEING......Your find is not nothing everyone doesn't already understand....READ VERSE 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. I agree again, you are on roll. ALL OF THEM WERE DIFFERENT............But in verses 24 we see the Little Horn was Different from the FIRST.........Not all.Not different from the first beasts however because the passage is not comparing horns to beasts; only beasts to beasts and horns to horns. Totally illogical conclusion based on erroneous premises. The Last Beast has TWO BEASTS in One, as I have told you over and over. 

You can say it as often as you like. You were wrong the first time you said it, you are wrong this time, and you will be wrong every time you say from now till the last trump.

We understand that Rome was Different.............its called Pax-Romanus look it up.

No. Research the administration of all four: Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and Rome. Make notes on the similarities and compare and contrast in a short paper, 5000 words should suffice. I know you have not done this or you would already know just how similar the four are in terms of administration. But you won't. 

I have to post to again? REALLY?

Copy and paste really that hard for you?

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another(Little Horn) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the FIRST, and he shall subdue three kings.

ALL (First 3) MEANS MULTIPLE................FIRST MEANS ONE(Little Horn different from ROME)..............Verse 23 says ALL verse 24 says ONE................Get those blockers off your eyes brother. 

Don't call me brother. It's an insult coming from you cause you don't mean it.  The little horn is different from the other horns only. This passage is not comparing beasts and horns. You are. In sad and pitiful way.

Mo, because the Fourth Beast is Rome, and the Little Horn arises at the End Time. Islam is the biggest part of the Harlot and is going to be destroyed. We have two factions that imho Satan is deceiving. The RCC is the Beast and the Pope is the Anti-Christ crowd and the Islam is the Fourth Beast and some Muslim Leader is the Anti-Christ. Satan has head faked you both. The European Leader is going to Destroy Islam and all Religions. The Bible says it and nothing else makes sense.

There is NO BEAST WITHOUT ISRAEL.............

And this is what makes the Seleucid empire a beast well before Rome. The Seleucid empire ruled Israel while Israel was in the Holy Land more than a century before Rome. The Seleucid empire is the best candidate for the 4th beast as it directly followed Alexanders rule, Rome did not, just as scripture says. 

Try reading about Rome....Its obvious. It can't be because your theory is ISLAM. Just follow the facts.

Rome is long dead but the beast is alive. ISIS is doing all the things that the bible says is coming to pass, devouring, terrifying, trampling, stomping the residue, forced conversions, be-headings, all other religions outlawed, etc. You are missing the near fulfillment of thousands of years of prophecy. But you go ahead and look to the north. I will stay focused on Israel and it's enemies whom which are right on their borders.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

The European Leader is going to Destroy Islam and all Religions. The Bible says it and nothing else makes sense.

Yep!  I can see how that's going to happen.  Only in a pipe dream.  I know that's what you think burning the harlot with fire is.  Burning the harlot is either Iran or Mecca getting nuked.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 7/2/2017 at 7:23 AM, Swords99 said:

Oh boy, have we had some really long interesting threads about that subject.  Probably should not take this thread down that rabbit hole though...  LoL

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 7/2/2017 at 9:23 AM, Swords99 said:

Maybe you should stop speculating you won't be here.  Jesus and Paul say you WILL be here when the anti-Christ comes to power.