• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

I don't know if this Lady is still watching this thread but here goes.

The main demones behind this attack is called Lilith.  Very nasty piece of work. Needs to be bound through Lucifer himself.

Just a heads up, poltergeist activity is a part of the recruitment chains. The kingdom of Satan also needs to recruit its black witches and necromancers in each generation as well.

I agree that the main demon behind this is a nasty piece of work. With the exception of Lucifier, I have never met a demon who uses a name. They use titles as far as I know. Can you tell me what Lilith represents. Just curious.

Very familiar with spiritual warfare. Pudge

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I agree that the main demon behind this is a nasty piece of work. With the exception of Lucifier, I have never met a demon who uses a name. They use titles as far as I know. Can you tell me what Lilith represents. Just curious.

Very familiar with spiritual warfare. Pudge

Ok just read that other post. That is definitely a differant take on demons than I'm familiar with. 

But i think I got what you are saying.

1 minute ago, Traveler said:

Do a net search on her, now days a lot of these demons even have fan clubs dedicated to them. Lilith however goes way back into antiquity. If you go back to the old pantheons of ancient Greece or Rome etc you will find all their old Gods were actually demons. The reason their temples are in ruins is because the early Christians cast them all out. Like I said before, the crucifixion changed everything.

May the peace of Jesus fill you.

Some years ago, in a spiritual battle with a coven. (North east of downtown Toledo, Oh.) We discovered the coven was taking children, burying then in the ground for 3 days and then setting them free. 

Using this process causes the soul to temporarily leave the body. 

At the point where the soul leaves the body, a demon infects the child with a special possession. This possession affects not only its host, but upto 3 generations of offspring.

I was told by an Angle, this was in preparation of the anti-christ

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just a note.....   people should not be doing research on Lilith.....    some things most people do not need to be involved in, and if they hit the right places in looking they will get introduced to things they may not be capable of handling.....    going looking for trouble gives them access into your life and people shouldn't do that unless God himself tells them to.

A lot of people read these threads that we never hear from or see unless you know how and we should be careful what they get exposed to......

Researching her will expose you to some really nasty spiritual things......   don't go there.

11 minutes ago, Traveler said:

The kingdom of Satan makes a perverted copy of the kingdom of God. The saints receive spiritual gifts and ministries. The kingdom of Satan will copy by force but they will control the host while in the body of Christ the gifts are subject to the discretion of the saints.

May the Love of Jesus always fill us. 

Traveler, this conversation needs to be on itsown thread. And I'll be happy to start it. 

But for the sake of SBA0905, I'm sorry we got carried away.

Let us work on helping her with faith and prayer.

Peace, pudge

7 minutes ago, other one said:

Just a note.....   people should not be doing research on Lilith.....    some things most people do not need to be involved in, and if they hit the right places in looking they will get introduced to things they may not be capable of handling.....    going looking for trouble gives them access into your life and people shouldn't do that unless God himself tells them to.

A lot of people read these threads that we never hear from or see unless you know how and we should be careful what they get exposed to......

Researching her will expose you to some really nasty spiritual things......   don't go there.

I never read anything on the internet. All I have to do is ask. 

In reference to the darkness.

Edited by Pudgenik

Just now, Pudgenik said:

I never read anything on the internet. All I have to do is ask.

I can tell you from experience that I would give much to have not experienced that with deep knowledge of her comes attachments.....   and those attachments are both powerful and very ugly if you are not really close to the Holy Spirit.

1 minute ago, other one said:

I can tell you from experience that I would give much to have not experienced that with deep knowledge of her comes attachments.....   and those attachments are both powerful and very ugly if you are not really close to the Holy Spirit.

I know what you are saying. I know a good remidy, but it requires faith and an open mind.

In my spiritual work it can get very dark. So we do things a little differant. Lol.

Remember, you have to have faith like a child. 

Joy, laughter light, love. Darkness hates it.

Just have to remember anything is possible spiritually in the Lord.

We often use a spiritual hypodermic needle. Filled with the laughter, singing, joy and love of those in heaven. It works pretty good.

1 minute ago, Pudgenik said:

I know what you are saying. I know a good remidy, but it requires faith and an open mind.

In my spiritual work it can get very dark. So we do things a little differant. Lol.

Remember, you have to have faith like a child. 

Joy, laughter light, love. Darkness hates it.

Just have to remember anything is possible spiritually in the Lord.

We often use a spiritual hypodermic needle. Filled with the laughter, singing, joy and love of those in heaven. It works pretty good.

I've been down that road....   not everyone has the walk to safely look into those things.....   and except to maybe help someone like the person in the opening post, I can't see why anyone needs that knowledge in depth

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I've been down that road....   not everyone has the walk to safely look into those things.....   and except to maybe help someone like the person in the opening post, I can't see why anyone needs that knowledge in depth

There are many who do not know the perils they are setting themselves up for. 

Just putting stock in the daily horoscope, opens that door into the spiritual.