• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  528
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Everyone here would agree,  Its impossible to be born again ,  WITHOUT the grace of GOD .   That if we truly are born again , THE SPIRIT IS within us .

SO ,   if we are being drawn into books that make a mock OF JESUS ,   that openly say we don't have to believe in him and still are saved ,  THAT contradict JESUS message of salvation

Which says we must believe from the heart and CONFESS him with our mouth .    IF we think GOD honors witchcraft cause its in Disney and approves of harry potter books

and this shack.    THEN we aer NOT being LED OF THE HOLY SPIRIT from A HOLY GOD .    AND THIS IS FACT .   THE HOLY SPIRIT would not draw us into

ANYTHING no matter how well its cloaked in false love ,   IN ORDER to draw us closer TO HIM.   I stand on what I said . THE shack is dung .    And I refuse to say otherwise .

ITS vile , its wicked and as usual the way they win the lost to it ,  IS Make it seem all LOVING and ALL FORGIVING but all the while Crafitly create

a whole image of GOD that does not exist.   GOD don't honor UNIVERSAL SALVATION.  ITS A MOCK TO JESUS .  A MOCK .    That is deadly serious .   The book is dung .

I ask any of you to please show where "universalism" is even suggested in the book.  Can't you find it?

I'm pretty sure English is the native language here, yet it seems no one understood that I simply asked to be informed of where in Young's book to find ANY of the claimed heresies.  Can that not be done?  Does no one know where to find the things Young is accused of writing?

Edited by Willie T

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, Willie T said:

I'm pretty sure English is the native language here, yet it seems no one understood that I simply asked to be informed of where in Young's book to find ANY of the claimed heresies.  Can that not be done?  Does no one know where to find the things Young is accused of writing?

Did you listen to the link I suggested?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Did you listen to the link I suggested?

No, I did not.  But I assume you have.  So is there someplace that video says Young advocates "universalism?"
  If so, please simply list that page number.

Edited by Willie T

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Young denies that Papa (God) "pours out wrath and throws people" into hell. God does not punish sin; it's his "joy to cure it" (p. 120). Papa "redeems" final judgment (p. 127). God will not "condemn most to an eternity of torment, away from his presence and apart from his love" (p. 162);

Reconciliation is effective for all without exercising faith. Papa asserts that he is reconciled to the whole world, not just to those who believe (p. 192). 

There is no future judgment. God will never force his will on anyone, even in his capacity as judge, for this is contrary to love (p. 145). God submits to humans, and humans submit to God in a "circle of relationship";

All are equally children of God and loved equally by him (p. 155-56). In a future revolution of "love and kindness," all people, out of love, will confess Jesus as Lord (p. 248).

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, Willie T said:

Looks like jade gave a pretty solid answer to that willieT.

7 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Young denies that Papa (God) "pours out wrath and throws people" into hell. God does not punish sin; it's his "joy to cure it" (p. 120). Papa "redeems" final judgment (p. 127). God will not "condemn most to an eternity of torment, away from his presence and apart from his love" (p. 162);

Reconciliation is effective for all without exercising faith. Papa asserts that he is reconciled to the whole world, not just to those who believe (p. 192). 

There is no future judgment. God will never force his will on anyone, even in his capacity as judge, for this is contrary to love (p. 145). God submits to humans, and humans submit to God in a "circle of relationship";

All are equally children of God and loved equally by him (p. 155-56). In a future revolution of "love and kindness," all people, out of love, will confess Jesus as Lord (p. 248).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Thank you, Jade.  You are the first (only) person to answer intelligently.  And it gives me something to go look at tomorrow, since it is 11:00PM here.

I made a mistake last night.  It was late, and I erroneously assumed a poster had been honest in his posting and actually thought for himself.  He hadn’t… (no more than any of the rest of you )— Which I saw within about a minute this morning.  All he did was go to one of the “Hate The Shack” sites and copied what he was told.

I still considered posting the easy refutations of all the obvious fabrications of the book’s actual words, but my wife showed me that I would have no more success than Jesus did with the Pharisees.  So, I’ll just try to accept that you will never give the book an honest read.

But, as disappointed as I am in finding no people here who seem to truly read or think for themselves, I am still hopeful that perhaps one or two of you can recognize the Bible even if it is not spoken just as you have been taught we have to read it.

This is a direct, word-for-word quote from The Shack.  (I simply replaced Mack’s names for The Holy Spirit & God with the religious terms most of you seem to feel you need to hear.

“And one day, when all is revealed, every one of us will bow our knee and confess in the power of [The Holy Spirit] that Jesus is the Lord of all Creation, to the glory of [God].”  (I think that’s from Page 248)

And these two are copied straight out of the Bible:

Philippians 2:10-11 New International Version (NIV)
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11 New International Version (NIV)
It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Do any of you see a difference?  The man the poster I mistakenly complimented last night copied words from another who tried his best to make The Shack say something else.  Very disappointing tactics.

Edited by Willie T

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Willie T said:

I made a mistake last night.  It was late, and I erroneously assumed a poster had been honest in his posting and actually thought for himself.  He hadn’t… (no more than any of the rest of you )— Which I saw within about a minute this morning.  All he did was go to one of the “Hate The Shack” sites and copied what he was told.

I still considered posting the easy refutations of all the obvious fabrications of the book’s actual words, but my wife showed me that I would have no more success than Jesus did with the Pharisees.  So, I’ll just try to accept that you will never give the book an honest read.

But, as disappointed as I am in finding no people here who seem to truly read or think for themselves, I am still hopeful that perhaps one or two of you can recognize the Bible even if it is not spoken just as you have been taught we have to read it.

This is a direct, word-for-word quote from The Shack.  (I simply replaced Mack’s names for The Holy Spirit & God with the religious terms most of you seem to feel you need to hear.

“And one day, when all is revealed, every one of us will bow our knee and confess in the power of [The Holy Spirit] that Jesus is the Lord of all Creation, to the glory of [God].”  (I think that’s from Page 248)

And these two are copied straight out of the Bible:

Philippians 2:10-11 New International Version (NIV)
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11 New International Version (NIV)
It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Do any of you see a difference?  The man the poster I mistakenly complimented last night, copied words from another who tried his best to make The Shack say something else.  Very disappointing tactics.

I still considered posting the easy refutations of all the obvious fabrications of the book’s actual words, but my wife showed me that I would have no more success than Jesus did with the Pharisees

That or more than likely the both of you thought.   Man that aint falling for this ruse ,  we better go try those who are less biblically

educated.     I mean , IF you could defeat that .   YOU WOULD HAVE .    You know it ,  and I know it  .  NO one who comes in to make

a strong point backs off with the excuse ,  OH the wife told me not to bother .    Maybe you see those pages and was like oops

I better back off this group .    If not ,  bring the evidence .   

6 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Poison that has been candy-coated is still poison, no matter how "nice" the wrapper is.

Page number and quote will be starred and in red; I did my best to find this info for you:

I had to hunt through this online, as I don't have a physical copy; let me know if anything is off on the page numbers.

As thoroughly mistaken as you are on this, I do thank you for taking the time to wade through and find what you did.  It was a valiant effort.