• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

In heavem there will be no more sadness.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Once someone has had 1000000000000000000000 years in heaven then he/she will have no less time to spend in heaven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone!

When I get to heaven I know everything I've done is meaningless, and this is all I know.

I've met Jesus in a vision once he told me I deny him, and I will tell you the truth yes I deny Jesus!                                         opywang

opywang-

You say you understand the parables of Jesus yet you say you deny Him.....if you Understood the Word of God then you would not be saying "When I get to Heaven".....

I have very little doubt that you see & believe the things you do.....however,"Understanding" is another thing my friend......you mentioned someone you know w4ho shared with you that he/she met satan...you referred to him as "'lucifer'',the name before he was just referred to as "evil",an atrocity of an evil entity ,unbefitting  a name     you take these things very lightly,as we would jokingly refer to a red devil with little horns ,a tail & holding a pitchfork......I am sure your "friend" saw a demon,a demon that revealed to her a form that is "not so bad"........   thats when I decided to reply,that is enough    What do you hope to achieve here?

If anyone has read these comments & thinks for one minute that you can get to Heaven any other Way ...

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

or that the devil is not that bad....

And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

John 10:10-29King James Version (KJV)

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Think again.....                                           Glory to God in Christ Jesus,seek Him with all your heart                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik