• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Acts 11:9 (KJV) [9] But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Matthew 19:14 (KJV) [14] But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Well said enoob. I like your theology. I can count on you to teach us the true Word of God :)

Sorry folks but our pets will not go to heaven or be raptured. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,154
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Well said enoob. I like your theology. I can count on you to teach us the true Word of God :)

I tell you Sis in my heart I hold no trust for myself and you don't either! verify all by His Word and your possession of The Holy Spirit...  I desperately know that if we don't get the Word of God right then we have nothing of truth
John 17:17-20

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
KJV

to know God's Word correctly is to know Jesus
John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

The personal intimate knowing of God is formed by His Word and The Teacher of said Word -The Holy Spirit... thus dependent of being known by God 'IS' the knowing of Him through His Word 
Gal 4:9

9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
KJV
I love Peter's reply to this quandary 

John 6:68-69

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

I tell you Sis in my heart I hold no trust for myself and you don't either! verify all by His Word and your possession of The Holy Spirit...  I desperately know that if we don't get the Word of God right then we have nothing of truth
John 17:17-20

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
KJV

to know God's Word correctly is to know Jesus
John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
KJV

The personal intimate knowing of God is formed by His Word and The Teacher of said Word -The Holy Spirit... thus dependent of being known by God 'IS' the knowing of Him through His Word 
Gal 4:9

9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
KJV
I love Peter's reply to this quandary 

John 6:68-69

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
KJV

The Lukewarm Church

14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,

‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten.[Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

If a church's shepards never make clear the neccessity of the new birth, and do not proclaim accurately the depravity and sin of the human heart and the devine remedy provided alone in salvation offered by Christ, one can hardly expect the church itself to be better than those who lead it. The result is "churchianity," membership in an organization without biblical Christianity and without membership in the Body of Christ accompanied by the new birth. Apparently being half-heartedly indifferent to the things of Christ is sin enough to make a church intolerable to God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

This is common knowledge :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Sorry folks but our pets will not go to heaven or be raptured. 

Lol why do you say thay? I know they wont be raptured which makes me a bit sad ...BUT... I truly believe all dogs go to heaven lol. Theyre so loyal they have to.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

3 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Lol why do you say thay? I know they wont be raptured which makes me a bit sad ...BUT... I truly believe all dogs go to heaven lol. Theyre so loyal they have to.

Ahhh yes, agreed . . . but how will cats fare????  Hummmm . . . LOL

• Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Josheb said:

Given the statements made in verses like John 3:18-19 I am inclined to think not, but scripture is silent on the fate of babies and I believe wherever scripture is silent then we should also be silent. Scripture is clear about adults, though: no confession of Christ as Savior and Lord? Then the only time spent in heaven is before the throne of judgment where a ticket to a fiery lake will be provided. 

Incomplete statements, and no clarity in the message. 

Here is the scriptures for John 3:18, 19 (wondering why not posting the scriptures)

KJV John 18-19

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

These verses should be read together with verses of John 3: 16 and 17. Posted bellow. 

These scriptures are for the whole world but also to people who believed in God and it is about them telling them about Jesus Christ the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of sins and who gives to anyone who believes in him "the Eternal Life".

It tell the people who are familiar by that time with the events about Jesus and his death on the Cross and his raised from the dead and his ascension. 

It also says that Jesus Christ came to Saved and not to Judge the world...

How Jesus Christ Saves anyone from the world? 

Jesus must give the opportunity to everyone in the world to hear the Gospel and when they believe they are Saved.

This is it, someone is informed of who Jesus is and about the events about him and his Gospel and that God is asking everyone to believe in him s he can be Saved. 

God is telling us that believing in him will not Saved anyone, that only when anyone who believes in his Son Jesus Christ can be Saved. 

The Scriptures also say about those who have heard the Gospel and have the time to contemplate about it and they eventually died without believing or they have rejected the invitation to believe in Jesus Christ till the time of their death that they are not Saved. 

Thus both the Saved and the unsaved have heard the Gospel. 

This is only about those to whom the Gospel of Jesus Christ was preached. 

It does not include those who have not heard the Gospel and whom Jesus Christ cannot Judge because he did not came to Judge the world, Jesus Christ cannot Judge anyone who belongs and is included in that group of people according to having believe or having rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ or whether they have obeyed or disobeyed the command of God to believe in Jesus Christ his Son.

John 3:16-17 KJV

***16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved

9 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Animals were not made in the image of God like humans. There will be animals in heaven just not our pets. God gave us pets on this earth to enjoy but I don't think they have a soul like humans. 

No, animals will not be raptured. So if a person is a born again Christian and God raptures those Christians what happens to their pets?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Josheb said:

Do you believe people are born already automatically believing in Jesus?

Since 2000 years all people are borned into a new world, the old world has passed away to God but not to all people and some continue to think that the world continues to be the same and to them it has not change the way it has changed for God in Jesus Christ.  

We have learned that the parents pass on to their children something that they themselves have. 

They can only pass unto their children what they have and not what they do not have.

Sometimes when God intervened some individuals inherit from God what their parents could not give them, as in Samson and Elijah. And in John the Baptist. 

We know that Adam passed to his children what he had not at the time of his creation but at the time of his fall from Life unto to Death. Adam at the time of his death will be separated from his God. All fellowship and connection with his God ended at the time of his death and that will last till the time Jesus Christ will go to the place of the dead to preach the good news of the Gospel and proclaim the year of Jubilee for the whole world after his death om the Cross, to set the captives free, and to open the prisoners calls and the prisons doors. 

A believer who is in the Life of Jesus Christ what does he pass to his children, does he pass life or death? 

Does he wife conceive a carries the fetus for the full gestation period believing that this is one more for the Lord....and she and everyone prays blessings and good wishes and gifts from Jesus Christ dedicating the unborn baby unto Jesus Christ. Or not....it is disturbing just to think exactly the opposite. 

We as believers in Jesus Christ and in the Life of Jesus Christ during the planning of having children we believe that we will bring forth children unto Jesus Christ and that's why we pray and believe that our children are born unto Jesus Christ. They are his children and they grow up to be his children. And that's what we teach them and learn from the beginning.  That the life they have from God is the Life of Jesus Christ even though they have their own they still are born in the Life of Jesus Christ which is eternal because Jesus Christ now has or is in the eternal Life and can never be judged that's why he will be in the Life Eternal forever and so we and not only in this Life but in the Life to come we continue to be in the Life of Jesus Christ forever. We have eternal peace in him 

Edited by Your closest friendnt