• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, and the word "harpazo" is in both 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5.

What you keep forgetting is that Jesus was caught up to God and His throne following His death, and he emptied out Abraham's bosom at that time.

Matthew 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Please acknowledge what this passage says, it may help you out.  This is what you are reading about in Revelation 12:5.

It's time to wake up!

:24:  Thanks, it has been a long day and I needed a good laugh.  I am wondering what your point is in saying this to other believers, are you under the impression that one's position on the resurrection leads to disqualification from the event?  Do you think we need to pack a suitcase or something?  It's really a curious thing with pre-tribbers, what exactly do we have to worry about under your scenario?

The great multitude is the body of Christ raptured.

No, it is just people who have died, like the scripture I posted states.

God bless

6 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Heb 13:8 said:

Where do you think God's throne is in Rev 12:5? :rolleyes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucifer tried to invade heaven and dethrone God,

Isiah 14: 12, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

God like lightening cast him back to the earth, Luke 10:18, And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Psalms 75: 6-7, For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

7, But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

God's throne is in the Northern hemisphere, so far out we cannot see it.

Heaven is a created place (Genesis 1:1), "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

There are three heavens beside the Heaven where God now lives.

Where God lived before He created the HEAVENS  is not mentioned in Scripture so its a waste of time debating this.

Beside the Heaven where God now dwells (Gen. 21:17; 22:11,15 : 2 Cor. 12:1-3; Deut. 26:15; 1 Kings 8:30), there are two other spheres called heaven.

Paul speaks of three heavens (2 Cor. 12:1-3). The third heaven is here called Paradise where God lives.

The other two heavens are the clouds(Gen, 1;8; 7:23; 8:2; Job 38:9, 34; Isa. 14:14; Jer. 51:16), and the starry space between the Earth, and the Heaven where God lives, (Gen. 1:15-20; 22:17; Isa. 14:12-14; Ps. 8:3).

:thumbsup:  Apologies Hazard if I mistook what you had shared and gave credit to Retrobyter, excellent stuff.  You both offer good information, so sorry for the confusion.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, wingnut- said:

What you keep forgetting is that Jesus was caught up to God and His throne following His death, and he emptied out Abraham's bosom at that time.

Jesus was not caught up. We already discussed this, remember.

epairó and harpazo have different meanings with different exegesis.

If Rev 12:1-5 were pointing to the birth and death of Christ 2,000 years ago it would read like this..

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Mary) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Mary) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Herod) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Herod) stood in front of the woman (Mary) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (huios Jesus Christ himself) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (huios Jesus Christ himself) was lifted up (epairó) to God and to his throne.

But it doesn't, rather it reads like this..

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Also, Jesus lived for 33 years before ascending to heaven. Rev 12:5 has the child being snatched up to God's throne right away.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer. 

A Side Note: I do believe epairó and harpazo have two different meanings and exegesis. Jesus wasn't caught up, He was lifted (raised) up because at that point He had defeated the devil. He didn't need to be obtained by robbery because He won.

The church however does need to be obtained by robbery, because of the red dragon. We need Jesus help.

epairó
1. to be lifted up, not a rescue
2. Jesus ascended slowly in victory from the devil

harpazo
1. to be snatched away, rescued
2. The church will be snatched away quickly, from red dragon

epairó: to lift up
Original Word: ἐπαίρω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: epairó
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-ahee'-ro)
Short Definition: I raise, lift up
Definition: I raise, lift up.

harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad'-zo)
Short Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery
Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery.

Matthew 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Please acknowledge what this passage says, it may help you out.  This is what you are reading about in Revelation 12:5.

No, Rev 12:1-5 is a future sign that is coming to pass on 9/23/17. This sign takes place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside. So if it has already come to pass we would of found it on Stellarium Software by now. :rolleyes:

Thanks, it has been a long day and I needed a good laugh.  I am wondering what your point is in saying this to other believers, are you under the impression that one's position on the resurrection leads to disqualification from the event?  Do you think we need to pack a suitcase or something?  It's really a curious thing with pre-tribbers, what exactly do we have to worry about under your scenario?

Yeah right, lol. If more people would just download Stellarium and see for themselves, not even realizing the joke is on you. :rolleyes:

No, it is just people who have died, like the scripture I posted states.

No, I do believe the great multitude are the body of Christ raptured, being that Rev chapter 4-5, and Rev 7:9 are speaking of the same event. They've been in heaven all that time up until Rev 19:1..

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

I came across something interesting. The highlighted part below actually reads "the children of your people". It reminds me of how Israel is our mother, and we are the children.

Dan 12:1-2 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 

1121 [e]    bə-nê    בְּנֵ֣י    the children    Noun
5971 [e]    ‘am-me-ḵā    עַמֶּךָ֒    of your people    Noun

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Another good study..

Dan 12:11 "From the time (eth) that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

6256 [e]    ū-mê-‘êṯ    וּמֵעֵת֙    and from the time    Noun

eth: time
Original Word: עֵת
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: eth
Phonetic Spelling: (ayth)
Short Definition: time

NASB Translation
always* (1), appointed time (1), circumstances (1), continually* (1), interval* (1), mealtime* (1), now (3), period (1), season (10), some (1), time (226), timely (1), times (27), when (8), whenever (1), year (2).

c. appointed time, ׳בְּעֵת תֵּת וגו 1 Samuel 18:19 at the appointed time of giving, Ezekiel 7:7,12; Isaiah 13:22, מְּקֻדָּתָם ׳ע Jeremiah 8:12; Jeremiah 10:15 = Jeremiah 51:18; Jeremiah 46:21; Jeremiah 50:27 compare (with finite verb) Jeremiah 6:15; Jeremiah 49:8; Jeremiah 50:31, אַרְצוֺ ׳ע Jeremiah 27:7, גּוֺיִם ׳ע Ezekiel 30:3,לְעִתִּים מְזֻמָּנִים Ezra 10:14; Nehemiah 10:35 compare Nehemiah 13:31; מוֺעֵד ׳עַדעֿ 2 Samuel 24:15; Psalm 103:14 ("" מוֺעֵד), etc.; compare עֵת וּמִשְׁמָּט Ecclesiastes 8:5,6 (for time of judgment),עִתּוֺ Ecclesiastes 9:12; especially לְעֵת קֵץ Daniel 8:7; compare Daniel 11:35,40; Daniel 12:4,9, עֲוֺן קֵץ ׳כְּע Ezekiel 21:30; Ezekiel 21:34; compare Ezekiel 35:5; לְקֵץ הָעִתִּים Daniel 11:13.

If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future. Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

This is an alternate time line from Steve's time line on..http://www.heavenlysign2017.com 

This was an interesting study. When we place the 1290/1335 days at the middle of the 70th week, the end days still comes out to 75 days extra, same as Steve. Steve says the daily sacrifice is us (the body of Christ) and the 1290 days starts at the Feast of Trumpets in 2017. The time line I've created below confirms that the daily sacrifice represents animal sacrifice in the third temple ending at the middle of the 70th week and the 1290 days starts at the abomination of desolation. 

My personal belief and conclusion is that if Steve is correct then the sudden destruction spoken of in 1 Thess 5:1-3 refers to the chaos that occurs after rapture and not the start of the 70th week. Friends, family members and (children?) will suddenly vanish on a global scale; not to mention car accidents, looting, rioting and planes falling from the sky. Then 30 days later God confirms a covenant to start the 70th week, and the two witnesses appear amongst the chaos. Everything else is history. 

The point I'm trying to make with this time line is that no matter where you place the 1290 days, I do believe rapture will happen first on the Feast of Trumpets. I have to admit though that this study was exciting, I had a lot of fun. Whichever way it happens, only God knows.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Dan 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Matt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

2 Thess 2:4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Different Types of Sayings
rapture - 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5
seven years - Eze 39:9
time, times and half a time - Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 12:14
one seven - Dan 9:27
1290 days - Dan 12:11
1335 days - Dan 12:12
sudden destruction - 1 Thess 5:1-3
42 months - Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5
1260 days - Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6

New Time line
Rapture - 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5
All seven years - Eze 39:9, Dan 9:27
Start of 70th week/Sudden Destruction - 1 Thess 5:1-3
First 3.5 years/1260 days/Two Witnesses - Rev 11:3
1290/1335 days - This starts here/Abomination of Desolation - Dan 12:11-12
Latter 3.5 years/1260 days - Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 11:2, Rev 12:6, Rev 12:14, Rev 13:5
75 days extra after 70th week ends

Scripture
Eze 39:9 “ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.

Dan 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Dan 12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Dan 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 11:2 But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months.

Rev 11:3 And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for a thousand two hundred sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Rev 12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

Rev 13:5 The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for forty-two months.

9/22/17 - Rapture - Days of Awe
5/5/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Today is Shabbat Parah or the "Sabbath of the Red Heifer." It commemorates the custom of ritual cleansing for those on a Passover Pilgrimage to Jerusalem. It is the Sabbath preceding Shabbat Ha-Chodesh. It is the third of four special Sabbaths. Today the Parashah is Ki Tissa which means "When You Take."
10/16/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - Just another day on the Torah
12/30/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins - Just another day on the Torah

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Jesus was not caught up. We already discussed this, remember.

epairó and harpazo have different meanings with different exegesis.

This is harpazo...

Matthew 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

This is epairo...

Mark 16:19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Luke 24:50 And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. 51 Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, 53 and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen.

Two different events, separated by 43 days.  Do you not see the many bodies of the saints mentioned in Matthew 27?  Teknon????

No, Rev 12:1-5 is a future sign that is coming to pass on 9/23/17.

When you find yourself on planet earth come 9/24/17, don't panic, you won't have missed anything.  If this celestial event takes place you will have roughly 3 1/2 years to mentally and spiritually prepare yourself for the war coming against the saints.  If I'm still alive at that time, I'll be happy to walk you through all of this again, if not, just come back and dig up this thread and read the scripture I posted.

If more people would just download Stellarium and see for themselves, not even realizing the joke is on you.

I guess that means you can't come up with a logical answer to the question.  :rolleyes: I would suggest more time in the scripture and less time on stellarium. ;)

No, I do believe the great multitude are the body of Christ raptured

Then explain why they are souls under the altar and not spiritual bodies?

Revelation 6:9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

I Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed

Now try to actually respond to my post rather than repeating the same incorrect conclusion again :laugh:

God bless

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

This is harpazo...

Matthew 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

No it's not. The word used in Matt 27:52 is egeiró.

This is epairo...

Mark 16:19 So then, after the Lord had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. 20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

Luke 24:50 And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. 51 Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, 53 and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen.

No it's not. The word used in Mark 16:19 is analambanó, and the word used in Luke 24:51 is anapheró. You're also missing the point. How many antonyms do you see between the two words below?

epairó
1. to be lifted up, not a rescue
2. Jesus ascended slowly in victory from the devil

harpazo
1. to be snatched away, rescued
2. The church will be snatched away quickly, from red dragon

Two different events, separated by 43 days.  Do you not see the many bodies of the saints mentioned in Matthew 27?  Teknon????

Teknon is used twice in Rev 12:4-5.

Notice it says, "the moment he was born", and "She gave birth to a son". These events are literally coming to pass this September. Virgo is giving birth to Jupiter THIS September! Do you now see how if the church wasn't raptured right away that the dragon would devour us? Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear, with 4 months left?

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

When you find yourself on planet earth come 9/24/17, don't panic, you won't have missed anything. 

Notice the child (teknon the church) is caught up to God and to his throne before the dragon devours us. The Rev 12:1-5 sign comes to pass at the end of the Feast of Trumpets.

Rev 12:4-5  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

I guess that means you can't come up with a logical answer to the question. :rolleyes: I would suggest more time in the scripture and less time on stellarium. ;)

Stellarium is a star tracking software. It's how we found the Rev 12:1-5 sign. This sign takes place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside. It's time to wake up!

Then explain why they are souls under the altar and not spiritual bodies?

Revelation 6:9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

I Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—

Now try to actually respond to my post rather than repeating the same incorrect conclusion again :laugh:

God showed John the souls of martyrs under the Altar of Burnt Offering in Heaven because they represent people who were “sacrificed” on the altar to save other people. Similarly, priests in the tabernacle collected blood from sacrifices in a jar below the Altar of Burnt Offering. The doctrine of soul sleep teaches that when a person dies, his soul ceases to exist. “For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son – both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die.” (Ezekiel 18:4). When Jesus judges the dead, He examines each life record and determines each person’s eternal destiny. So, all dead people are awaiting a resurrection, either the first resurrection when Jesus returns at the rapture or the second resurrection at the end of the 1,000 years. The souls of Abel, Stephen, Paul, and millions of other martyrs are not located under the Altar of Burnt Offering in Heaven. Dead souls are not burning in Hell, either. Furthermore, the fifth seal has yet to be opened so the souls of those martyred during the fifth seal should not be confused with people who have been martyred through the ages. The souls under the Altar are a representation; they represent people who will die for Jesus after He breaks the fifth seal.

An apocalyptic prophecy rule that I use is “Apocalyptic language can be literal, symbolic, or analogous. To reach the intended meaning of apocalyptic prophecy, the student must consider: (a) the context, (b) the use of parallel language elsewhere in the Bible, and (c) relevant statements in the Bible which define the symbol if an element is thought to be symbolic.” This rule mandates that we consider parallel language as demonstrated in the following passage: “Now Cain said to his brother Abel, ‘Let’s go out to the field.’ And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. Then the Lord said to Cain, ‘Where is your brother Abel?’ ‘I do not know,’ he replied. ‘Am I my brother’s keeper?’ The Lord said, ‘What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.’ " Of course, Abel’s blood was not talking to God, but Abel’s innocent blood that was spilled spoke volumes to God! God saw Abel’s blood on the ground and its presence cried out for justice. Therefore, the Lord punished Cain for the murder of his brother.

This is the point of the fifth seal. John saw souls under the altar and their location under the altar meant they were sacrifices for the cause of Christ. Like Abel’s blood, the blood of these martyrs cried out in a loud voice for relief and revenge saying, “ ‘How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the Earth and avenge our blood?’ [Then, God told the martyrs,] . . . to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.”

God gave us the knowledge of the fifth seal in advance so that when the martyrdom begins, we can know that Jesus is faithfully following the Father’s plan. Jesus is intimately aware of each martyr’s situation and He is meticulously counting the quantity of martyrs sacrificed. Long ago, the Father set a specific number of saints that He would sacrifice to save wicked people who will wake up at the last minute and come to their senses.

7 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Stellarium is a star tracking software. It's how we found the Rev 12:1-5 sign. This sign takes place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside. It's time to wake up!

When you find yourself on planet earth come 9/24/17, don't panic, you won't have missed anything.  If this celestial event takes place you will have roughly 3 1/2 years to mentally and spiritually prepare yourself for the war coming against the saints.  If I'm still alive at that time, I'll be happy to walk you through all of this again, if not, just come back and dig up this thread and read the scripture I posted.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

what makes you think the thread will be dead by then    LoL   I'm not looking for the Rapture, but the other possibilities are interesting.

On 5/22/2017 at 5:28 PM, other one said: