• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, other one said:

what makes you think the thread will be dead by then    LoL   I'm not looking for the Rapture, but the other possibilities are interesting.

I don't disagree regarding the celestial signs OO.  I just see it as a starting point, and come 9/24 we may very well have a pretty good idea how much time is left.  Still a lot needs to happen in the meantime, like the temple being built within 3 1/2 years.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I don't disagree regarding the celestial signs OO.  I just see it as a starting point, and come 9/24 we may very well have a pretty good idea how much time is left.  Still a lot needs to happen in the meantime, like the temple being built within 3 1/2 years.

God bless

I think all it means is that Satan and his followers are about to be thrown down here...   I don't think that has happened yet.   I've been watching and listening to a great deception building for the past 15 years about there are ET's out there and they are going to be disclosed some day that they have been coming and going and making deals with today's governments and soon they will come out in the open to save us from ourselves.    One would need to work nights and listen to a lot of late night radio to get the details of years of this building up.

We should see by the end of the year if Rev 12 is a true vision and it is marking Satan and his being forced into our world to have to stay.  If it is then I would expect the last seven to begin toward the end of the year.    And if nothing happens then we, at our house, will just plan several fishing trips and maybe another cruise or two for next year and wait for the Lord.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, wingnut- said:

When you find yourself on planet earth come 9/24/17, don't panic, you won't have missed anything.  If this celestial event takes place you will have roughly 3 1/2 years to mentally and spiritually prepare yourself for the war coming against the saints.  If I'm still alive at that time, I'll be happy to walk you through all of this again, if not, just come back and dig up this thread and read the scripture I posted.

How many more generations does wingnut need to see? :rolleyes:

Matt 24:34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 

1897 - First Zionist Congress
1917 - The Balfour Declaration
1947 - Israel becomes a nation
1967 - Israel recaptures Jerusalem
2017 - Rev 12:1-5 sign

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, other one said:

I think all it means is that Satan and his followers are about to be thrown down here...   I don't think that has happened yet.

I agree that hasn't happened yet, but I do believe Revelation 12 tells us when that will happen.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

The first woe, which follows the 5th trumpet, so around the half way point.  That is also confirmed in what follows that verse in Revelation 12.

I also agree that aliens will be part of the deception, but I tend to think that will be more in line with how the armies are gathered to fight against the Lord later on.  I think as the world goes dark and sees the only light approaching from the heavens that this will be the story line played out on earth.

God bless

I apologize, I was a little tired last night. These are the correct dates if we place the 1290 days in the middle of the 70th week..

My New Timeline
9/21/17 - Rapture - Feast of trumpets
3/4/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Just another day on the Torah
8/15/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - Just another day on the Torah
10/29/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins - Just another day on the Torah

Steve's Timeline
9/21/17 - Rapture - Feast of trumpets
4/2/21 - Abomination of Desolation - Passover Sabbath
9/13/24 - The Second Coming of Christ - The Day of Atonement
11/27/24 - 1000 yr Millennium begins

These reasons make it clear that every Christian should be earnestly desiring the return of the Lord. Yet apathy prevails.

Why?

Listen to what a Unsealed.org says
Yawning about Jesus

I have found four reasons for the apathy and indifference that characterize the Christian community concerning the return of Jesus:
unbelief, ignorance, fear, and carnality.

Unbelief — Regarding unbelief, many professing Christians simply do not believe that Jesus will ever return. Most of these are people with a liberal view of Scripture. They have spiritualized away the meaning of the Second Coming, just as they have spiritualized the virgin birth and the miracles. To them, the Second Coming is nothing more than a fairy tale. In 2 Peter 3:3-4 we are told that the end times will be characterized by scoffers who will mock the Lord’s promise to return. The tragedy is that many of these are people who profess to be Christians.

Ignorance — I think most of the Christians who are apathetic about the Lord’s return are just ignorant about what will happen when He comes back. As a result, they cannot get excited about an event they know nothing about. I was in this category for thirty years. Although I attended church faithfully, my church ignored the teaching and preaching of God’s Prophetic Word. I didn’t have the foggiest idea about what would happen when the Lord came back, and the result was apathy about His return. But when I began studying Bible prophecy and learned what is in store for believers when the Lord returns, I started jumping pews and shouting “Maranatha!” I have never been apathetic since that time.

Fear — The apathy of some Christians is due to the fact that they fear the Lord’s return. Because of that fear, they try to repress the thought that He might break from the Heavens at any moment. They fear He might return on one of their “bad” days or when they have an “unconfessed sin” on their conscience. These people are caught up in works salvation. They do not understand that they are saved by grace and that “there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1).

Carnality — Finally, there are many carnal Christians who cannot get excited about the coming of the Lord because they are in love with the world. They are walking with one foot in the church and one foot in the country club. They want the Lord to come, but they want Him to come when they are 80 years old and have experienced all that this world has to offer. In other words, they want Him to come, but they don’t want Him to INTERRUPT their lives.

http://www.heavenlysign2017.com/why-watch.html

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Luke 21:10-11 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25-28 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Dan 12:11 "daily" in Hebrew is translated "continually". I also came across Heb 13:15..

Dan 6:16, 20 / 2 Pet 2:9 / (1 Thess 4:17, Jude 1:23, Rev 12:5 harpazo/rescue) So the king gave the order, and they brought Daniel and threw him into the lions' den. The king said to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, rescue you!” 20When he came near the den, he called to Daniel in an anguished voice, "Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to rescue you from the lions?"

Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice (body of Christ) is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Rom 3:25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished—

Rom 6:13 Do not present the parts of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and present the parts of your body to Him as instruments of righteousness.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Rom 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles in the priestly service of the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an acceptable offering to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

Phil 2:17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you.

1 Thess 2:13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.

Heb 13:15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.

Food for thought. - Heb 13:8

2 Tim 4:5-8 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry. 6For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near. 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

1 Pet 2:4-5 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Thess 5:5 For you are all sons (huios) of the light and sons (huios) of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Isa 66:7-8 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

Allusion to Isaiah 66:7-8. The use of the neuter adjective arsen (male) modifying the masculine noun huios (son) and the image of Israel giving birth points careful readers back to Isaiah 66:7–8, where we read in the Septuagint (Greek version of the Old Testament): “Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy (arsen). Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her children.” The image is parallel in Revelation, and John explicitly breaks the rules of Greek grammar (modifying the masculine “son” with the neuter “male”) to point us back to this passage in Isaiah 66. The child in both cases is corporate, not individual.

Symbolic Background of Daniel 7. I think John uses the term huios (son) in Revelation 12:5 to connect us to the vision of the “Son of Man” in Daniel 7:13–14, which is interpreted corporately as the Messiah and His saints in 7:18; 26–27. John uses the term “son” in Revelation 12:5, literally “she gave birth to a son, a male,” not the term “child,” as most translations render it. Most people miss that the “Son of Man” in Daniel 7 is interpreted by the angel corporately, which fits well with Revelation 12:5’s “male son” interpreted corporately as the body of Christ. Also, the image of the seven heads and ten horns of the dragon symbol earlier in this vision already pointed us back to Daniel 7, which seems to stand behind this vision of Revelation 12.

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/01/the-revelation-12-sign-compendium.html