IGNORED

Power Outage Across The U.S. (?)

RevelationWriter

Guest BacKaran

90,000 lost power in San Fran, don't know the numbers on la and new York... Would hate to be stuck in a train or elevator...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

25 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

90,000 lost power in San Fran, don't know the numbers on la and new York... Would hate to be stuck in a train or elevator...

I've been stuck in elevators and it is rather unnerving.... and really dark.. I almost always have a small single aaa battery flashlight in my pocket because of it.  A lady in the first one nearly killed the other two of us when she went balistic as the thing stopped and the lights went out.  Broke my glasses and blacked my left eye.  Yes stuck elevators can be dangerous LoL.  What was worse about that one was the month before that I had taken an 18 floor free fall into the bottom break.....  so I wasn't really bothered when the thing stopped......  well until the lady started to scream and flail about.

Don't know about a train.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I didn't realize what this was about.  I've been hearing about the staged power outages for many years.  It may be related to the (supposed) FEMA drills.... "Operation Gotham Shield."  There will be always some hidden aspects to these stories....

:rolleyes:  Staged power outages?  Who is staging them?