• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Adam and Eve were the first humans created. They did not have the knowledge humans have today of good and evil. Of right and wrong.

interestingly, I find it odd that God created Adam and Eve not knowing Good and Evil.....   considering that he had to know that he was going to have the better part of mankind judging angels.....    one would pretty much think that God intended Adam and Eve to disobey and let the leader of those who would be judged be responsible for giving them the qualifications to do so.

That way a just God would not be creating a prejudiced jury

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

Going with that proposal, how would humans be qualified to judge angels being they were fallen themselves? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Going with that proposal, how would humans be qualified to judge angels being they were fallen themselves? 

Experience.

Would you be willing to give fallen angels a second chance?    Think about the ramifications of that question before you answer to yourself.....    no need to post it here, just think about that.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

I think you misunderstood my question. How would humans who are fallen by nature, be qualified to judge angels ? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

4 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

Satan tempted Eve not Adam. Neither she nor Adam had the requisite understanding to overcome the leading of the much smarter adversary. 

My post was intended to highlight what we have been telling spiderman for months in many of his threads that a person can not get to heaven without first going through Jesus no matter who, where, or when they were. He has asked his question in numerous ways in dozens of threads in the hopes that a person who has rejected the gospel and died without ever excepting the gospel, could still get in.

He has went through all the excuses people have for not excepting the gospel. This question isn't that much different from all the others. I did not and do not intend to get into a debate over whether Adam was or was not tempted, blah, blah, blah. Spiderman's question this time around hints at the old excuses that many of us have heard over the years. “The devil made me do it” “Its all the devil's fault” “If God hadn't allowed the devil to do X, then blah, blah, blah”and thus people are not responsible for their sins.   All of these are excuses people make in order to get out of being responsible for their own sins.

Edited by giggling appy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I think you misunderstood my question. How would humans who are fallen by nature, be qualified to judge angels ? 

Hey wolf,

Two major flaws with what you are proposing.

Genesis 3:17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’:

So God tells Adam that he disobeyed, which indicates that he understood it was wrong to do so.

The second flaw is that when the angels are judged, it won't be done by the flesh, but by the redeemed, the incorruptible.  We won't be thinking like we do now.

God bless

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/16/2017 at 10:44 PM, Giller said:

Fallen angels are demons, but as far as these Nephilims being demons, that is not scriptural at all, you do not find it in the bible.

Nephilim are giants and not demons.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4 (New American Standard Bible)

And Amen~!

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4 (American King James Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 5/15/2017 at 0:20 PM, Wolf Bridges said:

The world was created by God so that we could judge the angels.... 

On 5/15/2017 at 0:41 PM, other one said:

So why did God create the physical world....

:sherlock:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Revelation 4:11

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/16/2017 at 11:49 PM, other one said:

I lived with them for nearly 10 years......  they are the disembodied spirits of dead nephilim.

Your experience with demons is not being challenged here. What is being stated is that the Bible term "Nephilim" merely means giant - and is always about humans.

Never about half-humans... never about demons.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Wolf Bridges said:

1 Cor 6 does not say that humans in their fallen state will judge unfallen angels. Rather it says that the saints - at some future point in time (which is the one we see in Rev 20:1-3 - during the 1000 year millennium) will judge the fallen Angels. And that judgment will be done by the saints in their glorified , resurrected, unfallen state after the Rev 19 second coming.