• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I am Trintarian, Solae Scriptura, and believe in the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. 

This is a safe space for all denominations. Share your views, but do not pick fights. 

Thank you

You will find your heart receives in truth what your heart actually intended to call forth here brother. Have not the other threads where fighting is relished shown you that unity in the spirit of Christ is not possible among that which lives to stir division? 

Watch.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

What happened to me was Biblical. I had a native elder who had been a friend and a teacher for 10 yrs.  I knew after my conversation with her that she would never call me again. 

Matthew 10:34 "34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

Luke 12:51 "Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Amen~!

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12 (American King James Version)

And Amen~!

As for me, may I never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Because of that cross, my interest in this world has been crucified, and the world's interest in me has also died. Galatians 6:14 (New Living Translation)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

"Watch"

:thumbsup:

Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips. Psalms 141:3 (New American Standard Bible)

Guest Judas Machabeus
6 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I believe Solae Scriptura, wait that's Latin, we still use Latin as Protestants

Lol, every time I see a Protestant use that term I crack a smile. I think the same way. 

Funny story:

my fiancé was Protestant, and during that time when ever we fought I would go to confession and repent. Sometimes my penance would be to make her a special dinner along with some prayer and scriputre reading. 

So one time during a fight she says to me "You better go talk to Father about this, I'm likely to get another dinner"

I quickly retorted "Hey!! I think there's canon law against Protestants using Priests against us!!" 

Needles to say the fight ended right there and we had a good chuckle.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Fidei

To be honest,I read the first & second page,a past here & there and this last page....

The debates are fierce between denominatuons. We each have our unique views, but Jesus wanted us to be One (John 17:20-28). Christ's prayer was not for Apostles alone, but all who believe in their message (John 17:19-21). I have started this thread for commonality, unity, and to delight in our differences, to share them without fear of malice, judgement, and severity.

This is a safe space for all Trinitarian denominations. If you are non-Trinitarian you may share, but please lets not turn this thread into a debate center, instead here we practice civility, examples of eticate "Interesting perpective, I respectfully hold to a different view," or "Since you have shared that view, I have this question about that doctrine," instead of "your wrong! See the light." 

Here the goal is to be loving and share views without the heated rhetoric of debate threads (if you want robust and loud debate go elsewhere please).

Here we celebrate our simarities and show respect for differences and even desire to inderstand them and celebrate them, rather than fight over Eucharist views, we share them without judgement and enjoy the conversation over the different views.   

This is a safe space for all denominations. Share your views, but do not pick fights. 

This is to be place for all Christians from their various denominations and churches. It is to be a place, a forum if you will for everyone to come and share. So please, I

Personally,I find Worthy Ministries to be a Blessed Place that Almighty God Has Provided for us ,it is that "safe place" where we all come to delight(not in our differences) but in the Unity of our Faith(Eph 4:13),in our "differences" we can reason together and share without fear of malice ,envy or judgement.....we do not "fear" period because we are not given a spirit of fear but of love,of courage and a sound mind(2 Tim 1:7)

I believe you do get what you give(reap what you sow)......We have Brothers & Sisters here of different denominations as well as those of us who are non-denominational,that is the premise here at WCF..... we also invite the nonBeliever,Seeker & guest to join us here with all HOPE in Christ that they too may Receive the Joy of Salvation and discover what we have at the foot of the cross through our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus

It's really pretty simple,everyone is at a different level of maturity and some struggle more with the flesh than others do ,some may say"I'm a Christian" & yet their fruits reveal something else.......wherever you find the Body of Believers going about our Fathers Business you can certainly expect the enemy to stir up division & attempt to steal,kill & destroy and if you ask me it only confirms that Jesus is being PREACHED here ,souls are being Saved and Holy Spirit is moving like a mighty Rushing Wind.....

Worthy is that safe place where we delight in one another and Glorify the One True Living God,no one has to participate in any debate,worldly Topics or unedifying conversation if they choose not to partake,you can Receive much and Give much.....it's all about choices,let go & let God!                With love-in CHrist,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We all should find unity in the body of Christ by virtue of the fact that our brothers are born again and we can see Christ in them.  So I start with that and rejoice in finding another brother or sister whether I agree with all their particulars or not.  As we are a body, like a human body, we all are different parts with different functions.  Different parts don't even smell the same, let alone look or act the same.  We are unified by the fact that the life of Christ flows through all of us.  His love for each of us and which also dwells in us should unite us.

I run into problems when others think I should practice things that are against my conscience.  Or that I should accept books as sacred that may be a part of their Bible but are not a part of mine, and are not accepted by this forum in our statement of faith as well.   The 66 book of the Bible are described as being the exhaustive (complete) inspired word of God.  Even worse is when someone I love is trying to convince everyone to accept an ancient book that is pseudepigrapha, and has never even been accepted as genuine by their own church.   These things grieve me.  When we focus on things we hold in common I can rejoice in the fact that we have the same heavenly Daddy.  Just don't try to convince me that something is good when to me it is evil.  That is trying to cause me to stumble.  I can respect that we have differences and still love you as a brother.  

It is like Peter looking on the forbidden food and God telling him to eat.  Then he goes to the house of Cornelius and while he was still sharing the Gospel with them, the Holy Spirit falls on them!  How can they not baptize these people that God has already put His seal on?  Well how can we not accept as bothers people that God has already sealed with the Holy Spirit?  They have a different function and purpose than I do and don't look or act the same at all.  One is a stinky foot and I am a stinky arm pit.  Some parts of us remove waste like  kidneys, but the whole body would die without them.  Each of us is necessary when we are functioning as we should.  I am still trying to figure out what my purpose is as a stinky arm pit.  Maybe I am supposed to offend others?  Kind of doubt that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

John 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

7 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

If you truly loved such people you would speak the truth boldly and dont worry about whom you might offend. How will they learn the truth otherwise if you dont speak out.

There is a huge difference between ministering to people and accepting their doctrines as equal by just accepting them  as they are. This is the purpose of this topic, from my perspective.

Guest shiloh357

Ecumenicism isn't about unity.  It is about conformity.  It is about falling in line with the collective and sacrificing any doctrine that needs to be sacrificed to get along.    It's more emotional than it is biblical.   Ecumenicism is ultimately about creating a one-world religion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

There can be no doctrinal compromise. If the Gospel is watered down or sidelined I will not be a part of that Church.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1