• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

All true, God will not abandon us. But quoting all the scriputre in the world to a person with a broken leg isn't going to heal the leg. 

She needs medical attention along with the word. 

God may heal the leg and God may not heal the leg. He does not always answer our prayers the way we want Him to. God created the medical profession in this world for a reason. We should always stay in the word of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,420
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

All true, God will not abandon us. But quoting all the scriputre in the world to a person with a broken leg isn't going to heal the leg. 

I did suggest that to the OP in the previous post. Take the time to read the thread, it is a small one.     So the quote you posted is more of an assurance for the OP to press on with faith, having seek a medical diagnosis. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

1 minute ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Luke the Apostle was a Physician (He studied at Medical School of Alexandria Egypt, knew how to cure cancer, believed the Christ was coming and more, see Dear and Glorious Physician by Taylor Caldwell), and often tended to the Apostle Paul's injuries from having been stoned, and etc, "Three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea." (2 Corinthians 11:25).

However there is supernatural healing,

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover." (Mark 16:17-18)

"The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. 10 He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy." (1 Corinthians 12:9-10)

"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord." (James 5:14)

"They also drove out many demons and healed many of the sick, anointing them with oil." (Mark 6:13)

"The father of Publius was sick in bed, suffering from fever and dysentery. Paul went in to see him, and after praying and placing his hands on him, he healed the man." (Acts 28:8).

Here is the thing.   I remembered the OP pevious post as it stuck in my mind and kept her/him in prayer.  So when this post came up, i knew immediately what it was in reference too.   I did address the OP previous post and suggested medical attention.  I was very surprised, by no one recognizing this post and referenced it back to the OP previous post.   This is what  spiritual discernment is all about.   Your spirit perks up and is alerted to the drum.

Guest Judas Machabeus
4 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Here is the thing.   I remembered the OP pevious post as it stuck in my mind and kept her/him in prayer.  So when this post came up, i knew immediately what it was in reference too.   I did address the OP previous post and suggested medical attention.  I was very surprised, by no one recognizing this post and referenced it back to the OP previous post.   This is what  spiritual discernment is all about.   Your spirit perks up and is alerted to the drum.

Good thing because it brings a great deal of context. I wasn't aware of the other post and therefore thought it was far more of a general question. Which it appears may not be. 

As for those quoting supernatural healing. Yeah, I bet you still go to the doctors when your ill. Stop being argumentative. Not the thread for that. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Good thing because it brings a great deal of context. I wasn't aware of the other post and therefore thought it was far more of a general question. Which it appears may not be. 

As for those quoting supernatural healing. Yeah, I bet you still go to the doctors when your ill. Stop being argumentative. Not the thread for that. 

There are several religions that do not believe in going to the doctor or dentist or any health professional. They pray and know that God will heal them and if he doesn't they die. One of those religions is Christian Science.

Knowing now what is know about the OP and him/her reaching out to the community at worthy for any advice, suggestion and the rest.  Please, everyone, let us lift up this person in prayer and petition the Lord for his leading in this matter as it is a serious one that i can tell you firsthand is not for the fainthearted as it drains you mentally, physically and spiritually.     

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

22 hours ago, warrior12 said:

If you guys are paying attention to the post and have read the above, you would have taken the time to go back and check  the OP posts and see  the one with the question she asked as to her post below.    The OP is going through some serious issues, so the word here is not in a general sense but in reference to below.   Discernment please. 

i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.

ive been able to take care of myself by doing physical thing slike chores, taking care o fhygiene or meditating biblically or just turn on stories, etc

ive been pickin gmy skkin which is more like ocd or anxiety than self harm. 

im afraid i will go through wiht things cos i stil suffer.

the thing is. how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

So just cos I have issues I can't have premonition? Whatever  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There are several religions that do not believe in going to the doctor or dentist or any health professional. They pray and know that God will heal them and if he doesn't they die. One of those religions is Christian Science.

And more than one precious child has died due to the parent(s) being Christian Scientists. Headlines report of a lost life that would have been saved had the devout parents only realized the answer to their prayers was God creating humans to have the intellect to study medicine. 

26 minutes ago, preciouspearl said:
23 hours ago, warrior12 said:

f you guys are paying attention to the post and have read the above, you would have taken the time to go back and check  the OP posts and see  the one with the question she asked as to her post below.    The OP is going through some serious issues, so the word here is not in a general sense but in reference to below.   Discernment please. 

i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.

ive been able to take care of myself by doing physical thing slike chores, taking care o fhygiene or meditating biblically or just turn on stories, etc

ive been pickin gmy skkin which is more like ocd or anxiety than self harm. 

im afraid i will go through wiht things cos i stil suffer.

the thing is. how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

So just cos I have issues I can't have premonition? Whatever  

Well if as you wrote "i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.", then premonition is probably not what you are having.   

If you write the above and is concerned about  your self being, then you should seek professional help.   I guess, everyone have some sort of premonition as  thought, but if you dwell on it, it then becomes an issue.