• Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

29 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Good Evening Marilyn.

Could you start another thread? I do not want to take this one off topic.

Hi Reinitin,

And what would that topic specifically be? (Just need to understand what you mean.)

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Reinitin,

And what would that topic specifically be? (Just need to understand what you mean.)

regards, Marilyn.

If you would like to share scriptures and we can show evidences on who took the kingdom of God to gentiles first Peter or Paul. I have never seen the scriptual support that Paul was the first apostal to usher a gentile into the kingdom of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Extrapolating a passage that describes Jesus' voice as sounding like a trumpet into the notion that every time God speaks He is "trumpeting" is not taught in scripture and really doesn't make sense.  At the last trumpet does God stop speaking?  You're saying that there is a proximity threshold (face to face) where God speaking is no longer considered trumpeting?  Based on what scripture?  How far away from God does one need to be for His speaking to be considered trumpeting?  Seems that John was pretty close to Him in Revelation 1.  Wouldn't that be considered face to face?  Yet what John heard was like a trumpet.

Paul would have been well aware of Zechariah 9:14.  He also would have been well aware of another time that God sounded a trumpet.  If there is a last trumpet, there is a first trumpet.  When did God first sound His trumpet?  Read Exodus 19.  The similarities are quite interesting.

Hi Last Daze,

The voice of God in places is described as a trumpet. (Just a symbol). When we the Body of Christ hear the voice of God saying `Come up here,` (as it were) it will be like a trumpet sound, a clear trumpeting for us to gather and be caught up. That will be the `last trumpet` call of God, the final gathering together of the Body of Christ on earth.

Then when we come face to face with Jesus, we will hear His voice clearly.

Marilyn.

Just now, Reinitin said:

If you would like to share scriptures and we can show evidences on who took the kingdom of God to gentiles first Peter or Paul. I have never seen the scriptual support that Paul was the first apostal to usher a gentile into the kingdom of God.

I believe that Peter and the disciples shared the revelation they were given as to Jesus being the Lord and Christ. This they preached to the `house of Israel.` (Acts 2: 36) Paul however was given further revelation from the Lord that He was building an entirely new `ekkesia,` called out ones, separate from the house of Israel. They were to be called the Body of Christ, the new man and built up and matured to a perfect man. (Eph. 1: 23,  2:15, 3: 3 - 6,  4: 13 - 16)

If this is what you would like to discuss then I will start a thread on that topic.

regards, Marilyn. 

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

I believe that Peter and the disciples shared the revelation they were given as to Jesus being the Lord and Christ. This they preached to the `house of Israel.` (Acts 2: 36) Paul however was given further revelation from the Lord that He was building an entirely new `ekkesia,` called out ones, separate from the house of Israel. They were to be called the Body of Christ, the new man and built up and matured to a perfect man. (Eph. 1: 23,  2:15, 3: 3 - 6,  4: 13 - 16)

If this is what you would like to discuss then I will start a thread on that topic.

regards, Marilyn. 

Correct but The Lord walked with Paul and tsught him as he confonted the Jews for the first part of his ministry. Paul didnt start his ministry to gentiles till later and Peter had already ushered Gentiles into the kingdom in Jerusalem. ephesians was written after Pauls mission had changed to witness to kings as prophecied by the Lord to his Disciple Annine? (i forget his name).  Israelites were the first leg of Pauls  ministry. verified in acts and galations, then He started a ministry to the gentiles, the second part of his ministry as prophecied and finnaly sent to witness to kings as prophicied. 

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi fixerupper,

So where does it say we are grafted into Israel, bro?

Marilyn.

romans 11 

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I think that this issue of the rapture is important.  Corrine ten Boom said that pre trib was made up by false teachers. I don't know if that is true but someone is wrong. 

well i do not think it has any convincing evidence other then its an ear tickler.

You have to admit believing your whisked away before pure calamity is alot easier to swollow then resisting (strengthened by Holy Spirit to endure) to the point of being beheaded instead of bowing before an idol.

It is alot easier to sell (yes for cash) the flesh coddeling, non -confrontational rendition of God.

Edited by Reinitin

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

regards, Marilyn. 

yes please. i do not know how to start a thread but know its not good manners to change a topic

50 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

yes please. i do not know how to start a thread but know its not good manners to change a topic

Hi Reinitin,

Good, that`s being polite. Since this discussion has now moved to requiring more detail in another area, it`s a good idea to have its own thread. Thus I will think upon how to present the topic.

regards, Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

romans 11 

Something to discuss on our new thread, ay.