• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

In your view. 

For someone to ask me how I would know something about the enemy of God and did I ask him indicates a negative intention behind the question. 

It also indicates the lack of awareness of the book of Job. Satan exists because God created him to. God is eternally aware of all that is because all things are in God's control. Including Satan. 

In discussions like this what is too over looked is God's teaching in Isaiah 45.  

Satan is because God allows. If it was not for Satan there would be no thing from which we need saving. No test. No challenge. No prick of our worldly consciousness. 

God cannot be believed to be all, creator, omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and then have it argued Satan is able to one-up him.  Satan is the adverse .

Satan exists because he was created a super dude in my words....   so super that he actually was so full of himself that he wanted to be equal to or greater than the Father himself. I can tell you that he still a super dude and isn't convinced that he's lost all.  And that really is the answer to the OP question.

You and I should believe that the Father or Jesus could squish him like a bug......  Satan wonders that since they haven't maybe they really can't.

I am not allowed to get into the relationship with the dark side I had in the late 1970s for humans should not have that knowledge and I would give a lot to not have seen the things I've seen; to not have interfaced with those things that happened.

What I attempt to do here is pass on a little general understanding to get people  to understand that from where we stand today Satan is not some defeated whimp........  In this physical world, he's still very powerful and very very dangerous.

What I cant/won't try to tell you is why the Trinity didn't squish him like a bug long ago.  We know how the war ends but the real battle is just about to start and when we are here to see it hit the fan, I don't want people to loose hope and let it kill their faith.

So I would say again, the question was not anything but a simple question for there are a very few of us who have had the misfortune of being there.

Let me do a light warning in saying that if I am right about the war in heaven ending in late September, we will get our introduction to the dark one shortly after and everyone not a born again will stand in awe at his presence.....   And I don't want anyone I know to be fooled by it all.  

You should remember also if you were here for a long time that most of my posts on these subjects are not for most of the people that post regularly  but those sometimes hundreds that just come by to read and never even join.   It's those that are in the most danger......   And when he comes I'm hoping those who have come here will understand they need to cry out to Jesus and not be impressed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

3 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

I have often wondered if Satan went insane due to his pride? But regardless, he is delusional if he thinks he can win against God.

It's been a very long time since Satan was removed from his position .....    so from Satan's perspective, if God could just mess him over, why hasn't he?   
And I ask that from the perspective of the dark side, not as a believer.    This thread is about what's in Satan's head, not reality...

2 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

I'll say this and that is all. Again. Because that it needs repeating is quite frankly, sad. 

YOU cannot state emphatically ANYTHING! 

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYTHING!

when you are not otherone. Who was THE ONE I was addressing my remarks to initially. 

I don't think I can agree with that....   do you really understand that Cobalt and I have been on this board discussing these things for a bit over ten years...   I think you can get to understand people with that much interfacing......     we don't always agree with each other, but we do know where each of us are coming from.

On 7/4/2017 at 6:25 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Because evil always wishes to supplant and replace that which is Holy.  God's perfectness and holiness is an affront to Satan because of Satan's pride and his wish to rule.  This is why Satan counterfeits every single thing that God has done, in one form or another because he is unable to actually create anything.  Satan always wins converts, or cons them into serving him unknowingly by counterfeiting everything.  As other one points out, he is very good at counterfeiting things, especially as appearing as something good when he is not, or making his counterfeit appear as if it is good when it is not.  People often forget one of Satan's favorite cons is to pose as an angel of light, something good that actually is not good at all.  This is why discernment is of paramount importance.

Agreed.....  can you imagine the look on Satan's face (if he was like us)  when Jesus walked out of that tomb....    "Oh shoot, what have I done"   LoL 

9 hours ago, 1to3 said:

The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride.

(Ezekiel 28:12,15). And he remained perfect in his ways until iniquity was found in him (verse 15). What was this iniquity? We read in verse 17, “Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.” Lucifer apparently became so impressed with his own beauty, intelligence, power, and position that he began to desire for himself the honor and glory that belonged to God alone. The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride.

Apparently, this represents the actual beginning of sin in the universe—preceding the fall of the human Adam by an indeterminate time. Sin originated in the free will of Lucifer in which—with full understanding of the issues involved—he chose to rebel against the Creator.

This mighty angelic being was rightfully judged by God: “I threw you to the earth” (Ezekiel 28:18). This doesn’t mean that Satan had no further access to heaven, for other Scripture verses clearly indicate that Satan maintained this access even after his fall (Job 1:6-12; Zechariah 3:1,2). However, Ezekiel 28:18 indicates that Satan was absolutely and completely cast out of God’s heavenly government and his place of authority (Luke 10:18).

As a result of this heinous sin against God, Lucifer was banished from living in heaven (Isaiah 14:12). He became corrupt, and his name changed from Lucifer (“morning star”) to Satan (“adversary”). His power became completely perverted (Isaiah 14:12,16,17). And his destiny, following the second coming of Christ, is to be bound in a pit during the 1000-year millennial kingdom over which Christ will rule (Revelation 20:3), and eventually will be thrown into the lake of fire (Matthew 25:41). 

I agree with much of that, however though he was removed from his position in the throne room, he was not forbidden access to heaven and interfaces with the Lord pointing fingers at just about every mistake we make....   but soon that won't be the case.    They all will be removed from the Spiritual realm would be the way that I would put it....

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Davida said:

I don't know what you mean.  Jesus said Satan was a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies and there was no truth in him.

Is anything that is

Able

to 

be

born 

of

other than

God

?

1 hour ago, PageofGrace said:

Is anything that is

Able

to 

be

born 

of

other than

God

?

nephilim

1 hour ago, PageofGrace said:

I'm here 1-08ey2w-11$ tango. 

Link

Hi, Cobalt! :) 

Remember that email? ;) 

Messed with the wrong skirt baby. 

Do you really think that anyone here swallows the fake argument that YOU  , otherone, can allow COBALT, to speak for you "emphatically"? 

Or are you unaware of "emphatic"? 
DO you not know ? 

That when Cobalt sends a threatening email to a flag account on international line after he's been discovered to be the dual account of the same IP as RunningGator, traced back to , OutoftheShadows, and YOURSELF! AND, OneLight, via, UN track code software, that your ruse that you perpetrate here remains un-UN-detected? 

WYOMING!

Please! Cobalt! When you threaten an in field U.S. government agent via email, that they tacked to this site for express purpose of reports concerning in field operatives linking INET harassment across fields of Christian (religious) forums, do know there is an "EMPHATIC" ;) price to pay!

Those first three in your SSN? 
22? :P 

OneLight? George? One./and/the same? 

Be seein ya! 

NEVER Threaten an in field fed.agent! COBALT! 
 You know where I am. :) I have sat,feed of your house! Right now. 

:D

GOD BLESS!
America! 

At home!

And Abroad. 

s09e5u089w45-s4\jr-05943

You remind me so much of Charlie...

and that's not even close to my SSN and if you think that Cobalt and I are the same, you need to get new software....

1 hour ago, Davida said:

I see the similarity.  

you think I resemble Gator........      if we were on facebook I'd un-friend you LoL

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Why are you attacking me?

Page said gator and cobalt same ip .   Thanks other one 

This thread is insane-- BYE!

he also said he tracked their ip address to me unless I misunderstood his broken thought process.