• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

57 minutes ago, fixerupper said:

Are you God enough to say that your doctrine saves you, and they're doctrine doesn't save them?  You are going to see as many JW'S on the other side as any other who believes in Jesus Christ.  You guys turn off and alienate people from Christ, like it's going out of style with your self righteous arrogance, even building yourselves up by putting the Church down claiming the anti-Christ will come from within the church does a lot for it.

Ban from the thread -- no need to start derailing a thread with such talk.  Let's stay on topic.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and now a word...........the LOVE OF MONEY TRULY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.  

TRUTH is ROME SOLD OUT LONG AGO.   From her birth she mixed in parts of other religions.   most don't know that.

Like she began so too she shall end..................a one world ecumincal gathering UNDER HER WINGS.   Sad thing is IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE the churches

gathered under JESUS WINGS.   only they would not . 

Amen.......preach it brother.  That sure does look like Mystery Babylon to me.....she doesn't just embrace one false lover, but embraces them all........otherwise known as interfaith.  This is part of Hindu teachings as well, they have been waiting for this spirit to infect the whole world....and I think Buddhism....new age.....it's all the same devil.  Even back  in the 70's when I was in high school, the nuns were doing yoga and Buddhist meditation, all allowed by "infallible" Popes.  (In Canada and Britain these things are part of mainstream culture now.)  No wonder Babylon is a haunt for demons and a cage full of foul birds.......epidemics of every evil including pedophiles.  And now the evangelical churches are being taken captive by her too.........time to run for the exit door, if it isn't already too late. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Lets discuss this microchip.     First let me say.............is this world , its system a friend of GOD.   NO its the enemy.

IS our temple ours or Gods alone.    Your temple is not even your own, you were bought for a price.  SO No, our body, our own temple is GODS.

Ponder how evil it is to cut this temple of GODS...........and put in something of mans wicked system and its tied into BUYING and SELLING.

now let us pay attention to the words used for the description of the mark of the beast.    A Key thing is YOU wont be able to BUY OR SELL lest you have it.

I Know we are smart enough to know, that WHEN the news propagandizes this as a big ado.................makes statements like GREAT PIONEERS in a brave world

makes statements like i am sold on it.   or i am sure getting sold on this idea.  THAT this is PROPOGANDA to soften up the people

to see it as good, so that in time more and more will take it.  Now this is not an isolated event.   LOOK at what they did to INDIA

the whole country now is in a rfid biometric data base.    cards for now . but it will be in the skin in time.   i mean their words..............you can lose your card

forget your wallet , but you cant forget your hand..........I KID YOU NOT the news said this , they commercialize this.

We already in a data base.  They just had to get the third world countries in and this would take longer..................its why they started it about ten years back.

AND they got and are fast getting the job done. 

Austrlia has done commercials , japan, swede, others.......................sounds WORLD WIDE TO ME.

and now a word...............and he causes ALL both small and great , poor , rich etc................to receive a mark . that no man buy or sell, save he who HAS THE MARK>

Notice how evil satan is and how such a betrayal to GOD this is............i mean our bodies are belong to GOD...........yet satan says. his system says. THEIR HIS

THIS IS VERY EVIL .   VERY WICKED .  Yet slowly but surely this concept will increase. and YES it will be VOLUNTARY....................

WELL.....................AT FIRST , till they have more and more on it, and then IT WILL BECOME NECESSARY .   OH YES......................

i see it coming and i kNOW it will....................but the reason i KNOW it will.........is cause GOD CANT LIE.

WE WERE TOLD such a mark was coming, and such a mark which you cant BUY OR SELL lest you have.....................well...........HERE IT IS. and HERE IT COMES>

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Ginger!

Yes,I have heard a lot about the chips (like for pets) used in the Alzheimer patients.....I'm not sure I like that idea either but I certainly see how useful it is.....that's exactly how these things get slowly introduced to us,it starts out so innocent & seemingly useful for good and I think that when we really need to pay attention,like now.....

Most of my friends have their pets chipped,I don't like the idea-for me personally   When they first started that I immediately thought that if you could track my pets you are tracking "me",lol   I certainly understand why everyone does it,I just will not do it....my animals are never out of my sight but so many of my friends tell me I should in case of a hurricaine.....in a hurricaine warning I'm outta here,lol   And the critters come with me! 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

On 7/29/2017 at 10:53 AM, missmuffet said:

Would you get a microchip at your employment?

no

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

The evil aspect of the mark cannot be isolated from the worship it requires...otherwise it is just a mark.

Revelation 14:9-10 NASB
[9] Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, [10] he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

[

VERY GOOD POINT.....

He who loves his life in this world shall lose it .  Notice two things the false prophet does...........he causes the world to worship the beast , his image and take this mark.

oh, they all tied in together.   The one who has horns as a lamb but speaks as a dragon.  the second beast causes the world to worship the image of the beast , and take a mark

which you cant buy or sell without.   Remember if our FAITH is in GOD , then we believe and know our temple is his.  and we are not our own.

But to worship the world , to be a friend of the world Not good.   VERY GOOD POINT YOWN , VERY GOOD.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 7/29/2017 at 0:53 PM, missmuffet said:

Would you get a microchip at your employment?

Well since I don't work for the antichrist it would depend if I thought it was worth the chance of getting cancer.  The chips today is nothing but a RFID credit card that you carry between your index finger and your thumb.

And the prophets of interfaith in ESSENCE are pointing to WHOM.

oh they say everones way etc.........but it points to one god above all gods....................HUMANTIY.............thus a human , will come as a god.

THIS RELIGOIN puts HUMANITY above all gods.  WORLD PEACE FOR HUMANITY FOR ALL MANKIND. 

the scary thing is most cannot see two things....................THIS is happening under a religion.

SEE  a fundamentalist in any religion puts their GOD first.  its true , even false religions the fundamentals do this.

FOR US its GOD FIRST CHRIST FIRST and anything which contradicts GOD, we follow not.

THIS can never honor a religion of humanity , which places MAN first, sets mans MORALS and makes those morals LAW.

SO i hope more and more can see, where this is leading.   Its leading all under its guise to increase in hatred against those who don't follow , believe as they do.

IT gives man the POWER and the WORSHIP above all gods.  even the TRUE GOD.  this will not end well for any who does this.

But first comes our betrayal.     A relgion that honors mankind above all gods, well, its seen as GOD , in the place OF GOD.

thus it becomes the worlds god and its solutions the world will embrace.  ITS MARK they will receive .

the minds of the peoples are being prepared for the all out hour called the last HOUR as kings rule ONE HOUR with the beast.

the people will soon find out too little too late..............WHY it was written cursed is the man whose hope is in man.

Cause yes the ten horns , the whore comes agasint the true lambs.............but ....................the horns come against the WHORE ANDBURN HER TOO.

Cursed , i say Cursed is any whose trust is in man and NOT GOD ONLY.

And since the world ,as did the jews once say.................away with this holy one of isreal...............give us  king that will fulfill our hearts desires

WELL................it soon gets its king and kings.   THE WORLD WILL GET THE DELUSOIN OF ITS HEARTS DESIRES.......only woe , woe , woe unto

the world when it gets those desires.  Cause lets face it.............men who hate GOD....................HATE MANKIND TOO...........no matter how they pretend not too.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

Well since I don't work for the antichrist it would depend if I thought it was worth the chance of getting cancer.  The chips today is nothing but a RFID credit card that you carry between your index finger and your thumb.

LETS FOCUS ONWHAT YOU JUST SAID.................the chip today is nothing but a RFID............whatwas YOUR OWN WORDS..................CREDIT CARD.

BUYING AND SELLING.........................................BUYING and SELLLING.........................is this sinking in YET oh is it sinking in......................

11 minutes ago, other one said:

ME on my i missed this .   YOU also said..............that you can carry between your index finger and your thumb.     Now , darn that anatomy..............

is the finger and thumb on the foot.  NO , that don't sound right...........OH YEAH................ITS THE HAND...................THE HAND...........................THE HAND

and its a what...............CREDIT CARD...................BUYING AND SELLING...............................is it sinking in yet , oh is this sinking in...................