missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

I would not allow my employee to micro chip me. No, it is not the MWell in a sense if you are carrying around a smart phone aren't you already chipped?ke the convenience of it. It is just a stepping stone to the real MOB. Satan wants to make sure the concept of this chip will be embraced.                           MsMuffet

Exactly!!:thumbsup:

Well in a sense if you are carrying around a smart phone aren't you already chipped?                         Yown

YEP!     Shut it off & leave it home half the time,lol     Plus,it does not have my location, yet I can be located by the signal(police)if it is turned on     

Not to change the subject but did you all ever read about all the appliances in your home that have audio & video capabilities?   Scarey thought,huh?

• Loved it! 1

I know this is off topic so I apologize ahead of time but are y'all noticing the new "like" smiley button? Cool beans mr green jeans:D

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I believe it's going to be a tool being used by the Anti Christ and before you know it he will change the information in that chip ....Christians should never take that chip.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Well in a sense if you are carrying around a smart phone aren't you already chipped?

That smart phone is not embedded into your body.

Guest Wanda01

I can't speak for anyone else, but as for my husband and I, we live our lives just fine without all the new technology. No smartphones, no chip cards of any kind. 

A smartphone is not implanted technology, as I believe the mark of the beast will have to be, but I can see how it would be marketed to the masses, and for the most part, people will stand in line to get it, because it's "convenient", they never have to worry about it being stolen, broken, hacked, lost, etc.

But as for us, we have drawn the line and have no problem with it. Everyone knows to watch for the times and the seasons, and must make their own decisions.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

It tracks you with plenty of information about you as you carry it on your person. Same difference. Who knows, maybe a similar device will be used to see if you bow down to the Image before your purchase.

Have you seen the new commercial for some new phone lately,they build it up like its a magical wish maker......you can make a car appear,you can find a mate,you can leap over tall building in a single bound(I'm making that last part up,lol)   THey are constantly getting us numb to the introduction of more advanced technology that can make all your dreams come true....its very eerie

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

It tracks you with plenty of information about you as you carry it on your person. Same difference. Who knows, maybe a similar device will be used to see if you bow down to the Image before your purchase.

Smart phones high technology big brother is watching you.

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Have you seen the new commercial for some new phone lately,they build it up like its a magical wish maker......you can make a car appear,you can find a mate,you can leap over tall building in a single bound(I'm making that last part up,lol)   THey are constantly getting us numb to the introduction of more advanced technology that can make all your dreams come true....its very eerie

The world and all of its high technology gadgets is appealing to people so they can have things they want "now". Isn't that what America wants? Convenience and not have to wait for anything?I think that the Antichrist will have the MOB wrapped up in a nice little package with a beautiful bow on it. People will line up for miles to get it. Maybe if you get this wonderful device embedded in your skin you will get a free car or another wonderful prize to go with it. :mellow:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

No, my body is not my own. The Lords temple is a place for prayer and worship not a market for money changers. 

Edited by Reinitin
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well in a sense if you are carrying around a smart phone aren't you already chipped?

smart phones are much worse than a chip.   All a chip does is identify who you are.....    or anyone else that has your chip cloned.