• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is what makes the most sense to me. But no one knows for sure. Does the Bible identify who they were? It is not an issue that Christians should divide over.

People fear death. But in love there is no fear. 1 John4:18-19 " There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfect in love.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

That is why you are not the Lord. If you do not like the way he does things the problem is not Him it is you. No one is dividing we are all seeking and learning. But as I said Rev.10:10-11 (KJV) is quite clear.

Revelation 10:10-11

10 Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And he[a] said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”

Do you prophecy?

I have a better question do you know what the seven thunders spoke?

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 10:10-11

10 Then I took the little book out of the angel’s hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And he[a] said to me, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings.”

Do you prophecy?

I have a better question, do you know what the seven thunders spoke?

7 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

I have a better question, do you know what the seven thunders spoke?

How about you tell me what you think the seven thunders spoke and we will go from there.

Just now, missmuffet said:

How about you tell me what you think the seven thunders spoke and we will go from there.

I can not, that is for John and Enoch to reveal. Enoch heard the seven thunders of God too. Book of Enoch. One thing I am sure of though, it will be earth shaking. Many souls will become faithful followers of Christ through them.

I can not wait. Kingdoms will fall and Christ will claim this world back from the father of lies.  Rev. 11:15.

18 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

I can not, that is for John and Enoch to reveal. Enoch heard the seven thunders of God too. Book of Enoch. One thing I am sure of though, it will be earth shaking. Many souls will become faithful followers of Christ through them.

I can not wait. Kingdoms will fall and Christ will claim this world back from the father of lies.  Rev. 11:15.

I do not read anything other than the Bible. I would not know what the Book of Enoch says. You are right the Bible is silent on what the seven thunders are.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

I do not read anything other than the Bible. I would not know what the Book of Enoch says. You are right the Bible is silent on what the seven thunders are.

That is fine you love Christ, which is conveyed in your post. One of which made me tear up. You spoke so eloquently. I like to ponder the mysteries of the God head. To each are given gifts to share with each other. I find

that most people here are seeking and knocking- that is good considering the state of the majority in the world. Seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. Even if- not all that is conveyed is accurate here, people are seeking, and the Lord will edify. " I know mine and mine no me", says the Lord. Hopefully we can continue to correspond- you share and I share. God Bless You and keep you in peace.

12 minutes ago, TheBride123 said:

That is fine you love Christ, which is conveyed in your post. One of which made me tear up. You spoke so eloquently. I like to ponder the mysteries of the God head. To each are given gifts to share with each other. I find

that most people here are seeking and knocking- that is good considering the state of the majority in the world. Seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. Even if- not all that is conveyed is accurate here, people are seeking, and the Lord will edify. " I know mine and mine no me", says the Lord. Hopefully we can continue to correspond- you share and I share. God Bless You and keep you in peace.

God is in the drivers seat of my life. I do see a considerable amount of false doctrine on Worthy so my discernment is very sharp. God Bless you :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"I do not read anything other than the Bible. I would not know what the Book of Enoch says. You are right the Bible is silent on what the seven thunders are."

The 7 thunders of chapter 10 are the bowel judgments of Revelation 15:7 ..... the last 7 judgments of the Lord's intervention