IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Matt 24:34" Truly,  I tell you this generation will not pass away til all these things be fulfilled"

Yes I believe we shall see the beginning of it, the church age / time of the gentiles is coming to an end. The church will be raptured and the focus will be turned fully to Israel and the Jews. 

We are the generation who watched Israel becoming a nation again (1948) and the Bible tells us that that generation (us ) who lives at that time ,will also see the end  ( not including 1000 year millennial

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, coheir said:

why don't you share with us what he revealed to you regarding when the end is.

He never said when the end was. But you are changing the topic. Let's stay on point

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Since people today do not know even what "faith",  "trusting lives" (Trusting Yahweh Daily Living in Union with Jesus),

or "Love" (Yahweh's meaning throughout Scripture OT and NT) ,

means,   it is unlikely people today know what "generation" means , 

or , rather,  what Yahweh means in His Word where it is translated "generation"  ALONG WITH ALL that His Word encompasses.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

16 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

I never said Revelations would be complete, only unfold

True, but the reason I took this as completed is because when you unfold something, it usually means completely unfolded.  Otherwise a term like "partially" or "the beginning of" are included in the statement to give some sort of indication where in the process one is referring to.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Being unfolded today, for centuries past perhaps,  for days, years , decades or centuries now perhaps (time is Yahweh's)

hasatan is being more and more "birthed" on earth - (in some original language descriptions),

as all now is experiencing "birth pangs" groaning and waiting for Jesus to Return, 

yet also perhaps "birth pangs" is likewise similar to hasatan being little by little "birthed" on earth as his power is growing daily (today), and will continue UNTIL JESUS RETURNS.....

One more "perhaps" also ,  hasatan may be fully birthed, no longer "being" birthed on earth, at some point past, present or future (I don't remember and cannot find the description online in the last 3 years searching) .....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I believe that we will see the beginning, the end of the Church Age, but all of Revelation will not unfold in this lifetime.  Revelation extends well over 1000 years into the future. 

That being said, planning for the future is not a bad idea.  Who knows, some may retire before the rapture of His body.  If they have nothing stored up, it will be hard for them.

parts of Revelations is happening as we speak  jesus  said occupy till i come   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 hour ago, Pudgenik said:

Yesterday the company I work for introduced a new 401k plan. I just laughed about it. In my lifetime I have never gotten life insurance, nor the 401k because of what the Lord had revealed to me of my life.

I know that Revelations will indeed unfold in my lifetime.

What say you? Where do you stand with things like life insurance?

401k  is a good thing life insurance is good thing to unless you got plenty money saved for retirement  and enough money for a funeral plan on around 10 thousand  dollars unless cremation  . not sure what the Lord showed you. but it pays to be ready for the future    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Every generation of Christians thought they were the generation to see the lord. One day it will happen. But we are not wise enough to know for sure. Jesus said we are to be about his business till he comes. He also said when you see armies surrounding Jerusalem and other things like false prophets doing miracles lift up your head because your redemption draws near. Look to Jerusalem and miracle that will deceive the world. 

18 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Every generation of Christians thought they were the generation to see the lord. One day it will happen. But we are not wise enough to know for sure. Jesus said we are to be about his business till he comes. He also said when you see armies surrounding Jerusalem and other things like false prophets doing miracles lift up your head because your redemption draws near. Look to Jerusalem and miracle that will deceive the world. 

Alright, now I'm going off point. But I want to ask you this. If it is false prophets who are doing miracles, how will anyone be able to know of God's Two Witnesses? What would make the Witnesses stand apart? (I.e. Elijah and the false prophets)

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I am not sure how or why you got this from me as I did not post this reply.  That is the OP's post.

Who is the OP?