• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

15 hours ago, JohnD said:

We beat our breasts with religious pride that we have the keys to God's kingdom in Christ... we play religious games with religious rules adding to faith... Pharisees did it too.

The keys are with Jesus Christ, then why should we seek other ways? Those who seek other ways are in the way to perdition and eternal destruction.

Jesus is not asking us to keep the Law, He knows very well we cannot do that. What He wants is that we open our hearts to Him, and to receive Him in faith; so that He can work in us.

But men keep insisting in the evil, many are unsure if they open or not; sadly, some have already chose the darkness of the world and the flesh with its lusts and decided in their hearts they will not go back (they shut their door for Christ, they shut their door for Life).

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

Others are resisting, alternating between light and darkness... They have not made a decision.

"But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:6-8

Today is Jesus who is knocking in your hearts (and not few times), and if you do not open it, then later you will be the one who will be knocking and the door will not open.

"When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door,
and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’
and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’
then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’
But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." - Luke 13:25-28

Do not resist. Surrender, surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:35-36

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:3

And you are right, pharisees did it too.

"Therefore the Lord said:

Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
    And honor Me with their lips,
    But have removed their hearts far from Me,
    And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men" - Isaiah 29:13

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

20 Then the Lord said, ‘How great is the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah and how very grave their sin! 
21 I must go down and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry that has come to me; and if not, I will know.’

22 So the men turned from there, and went towards Sodom, while Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham came near and said, ‘Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?24 Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will you then sweep away the place and not forgive it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do what is just?’ 26 And the Lord said, ‘If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will forgive the whole place for their sake.’ 27 Abraham answered, ‘Let me take it upon myself to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28 Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?’ And he said, ‘I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there.’ 29 Again he spoke to him, ‘Suppose forty are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of forty I will not do it.’ 30 Then he said, ‘Oh do not let the Lord be angry if I speak. Suppose thirty are found there.’ He answered, ‘I will not do it, if I find thirty there.’ 31 He said, ‘Let me take it upon myself to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it.’ 32 Then he said, ‘Oh do not let the Lord be angry if I speak just once more. Suppose ten are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of ten I will not destroy it.’ 33 And the Lord went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

With the advent of no more Hebees and Shebees (gender neutrality), and you're an IT, and waking up in the morning as a biological male, and deciding you feel like you're a women today and you have the 'right' to use the women's bathroom and female facilities. With governments and institutions supporting this agenda. Does the above seem to be so far fetched?

Just thirty years ago who would have thunk such a thing? Our national morality is degrading faster than I can keep up with. If you're keeping up with it, bestiality is already on the agenda and being pushed as a right.

Sick - sick - sick!

Thirty years ago, who would have thought 1-2% of the population could change the moral standards and laws of this nation? That over half of the population either supports the gay agenda or doesn't care one way or the other? We're on the course of Sodom and Gomorrah, no I take that back, were there, it's the law of the land.

More and more denominations, churches and preachers are adopting the gay agenda as Biblically acceptable, marrying gays and appointing openly gay clergy. I'd say that this falls under false prophets and this thread.

any defender of gay marriage knows NOT GOD and is doomed to perdition as all he or she will have much blood on his or her hands.

Any saying gay marriage is love is of darkness and loves darkness and ends in perdtion.

You keep on warning ,  no matter who hates us , we only desire them to repent and have life.

Most cant see that this very abomination is an end time sign.    And men shall be WIHTOUT natural affection, HAS WENT VIRAL and no longer

do they hide their sin, they celebrate it IN THE STREETS and worse churches JUST SMILE AND HUG and say GOD IS LOVE we all saved.     This generation

SEES the wrath of GOD .    I only pray so many repent fore tis too late.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

This world has gone Topsy turvy crazy. Speaking of America, I truly believe the Lord has turned His face away from us, because we have abandoned Him and His laws, and left us over to our own depravity and lusts.

Even as amercia did not like to retain God in its conscious and went about taking bibles out of school, prayer out of school

GOD has given this society over to a reprobate mind...............LOOK AT IT..................LOOK AT IT................what a generation began

and now ITS TOTAL REPROBATE calling boys girls , girls boys , gay marriage , transgender, man with man working that which is UNSEEMINGLY.

IT HAPPENED.   back a while ago, they began taking GOD , every reminder of HIM away.  THUS this world and America have been given over to a reprobate mind.

THE END is coming ,    I WARN us all < REPENT , REPENT NOW...........a strong delusion rises,   and many are and will be led RIGHT to the head of all evil when it stands

and by PEACE destroys many.      REPENT ,      repent NOW peoples . warn the churches , warn the people , time is running out .     

37 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

20 Then the Lord said, ‘How great is the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah and how very grave their sin! 
21 I must go down and see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry that has come to me; and if not, I will know.’

22 So the men turned from there, and went towards Sodom, while Abraham remained standing before the Lord. 23 Then Abraham came near and said, ‘Will you indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked?24 Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will you then sweep away the place and not forgive it for the fifty righteous who are in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous fare as the wicked! Far be that from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do what is just?’ 26 And the Lord said, ‘If I find at Sodom fifty righteous in the city, I will forgive the whole place for their sake.’ 27 Abraham answered, ‘Let me take it upon myself to speak to the Lord, I who am but dust and ashes. 28 Suppose five of the fifty righteous are lacking? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five?’ And he said, ‘I will not destroy it if I find forty-five there.’ 29 Again he spoke to him, ‘Suppose forty are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of forty I will not do it.’ 30 Then he said, ‘Oh do not let the Lord be angry if I speak. Suppose thirty are found there.’ He answered, ‘I will not do it, if I find thirty there.’ 31 He said, ‘Let me take it upon myself to speak to the Lord. Suppose twenty are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of twenty I will not destroy it.’ 32 Then he said, ‘Oh do not let the Lord be angry if I speak just once more. Suppose ten are found there.’ He answered, ‘For the sake of ten I will not destroy it.’ 33 And the Lord went his way, when he had finished speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

This know that in the last days PERILOUS times shall come,    WHAT was one of the many things paul said about the end times.

THEY will be WITHOUT natural affection.   LOOK AT THIS WORLD.   it honors IT , IT EMBRACES IT NOW , and worse more and more churches are calling it LOVE

The days paul forewarned of ........THEY ARE HERE NOW.............and so few see it,  most see NOTHING but this false love , false peace , false unity , FOR WORLD peace

all inclusive mindset.    READ the bible PEOPLE.    every time ISRALE was about to be judged and smashed flat

THE TRUE PROPHETS were warning ..........the mass majority false ones were preaching <,,, WHAT............PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE.     ITS HAPPENING NOW

ITS BEGAN.   ITS BEGAN.    AND worse those going under this all inclusive world peace mindset have no idea their mindset is leading to the SON OF PERDTION

who BY PEACE , PEACE  PEACE destroys many.     ITS BEGAN .   

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

The keys are with Jesus Christ, then why should we seek other ways? Those who seek other ways are in the way to perdition and eternal destruction.

Jesus is not asking us to keep the Law, He knows very well we cannot do that. What He wants is that we open our hearts to Him, and to receive Him in faith; so that He can work in us.

But men keep insisting in the evil, many are unsure if they open or not; sadly, some have already chose the darkness of the world and the flesh with its lusts and decided in their hearts they will not go back (they shut their door for Christ, they shut their door for Life).

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

Others are resisting, alternating between light and darkness... They have not made a decision.

"But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:6-8

Today is Jesus who is knocking in your hearts (and not few times), and if you do not open it, then later you will be the one who will be knocking and the door will not open.

"When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door,
and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’
and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’
then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’
But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." - Luke 13:25-28

Do not resist. Surrender, surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:35-36

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." - 1 John 5:3

And you are right, pharisees did it too.

"Therefore the Lord said:

Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths
    And honor Me with their lips,
    But have removed their hearts far from Me,
    And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men" - Isaiah 29:13

Warn my friend of many letters , keep on warning .    Jeremiah, ezzekial , and others who warned must have seemed like they were crazy to the mass majority

of those they were warning too.     ITS THE PATTERN.   its identical.   anytime a severe judgment was at the door

GOD sent a prophet or prophets to warn.    the MAJORITY ALWAYS REJECTED and the majority were always FOCUSED ON PEACE PEACE we shall have peace in our days.

LOOK AT IT NOW.  what are the false churches focused ON.  WORLD PEACE , its peace and the mass majority are going right under its spell.

WHO was right.........was it those who said NO the day of the LORD is not near , we shall have peace..........or was it the prophet like jeremiah or ezzekial.   EXACTLY.

I am not claiming anything about me,  but what I am saying IS THIS..............JUDGMENT IS ON THE WAY , the weapon IS ON THE RISE

Someone HAS TO WARN.   I am warning us all ,    we are headed right to the son of perdtion , this all inclusive peace ,    will lead them all right too him .

then the great tribulation will begin.    We do not have the time most think.  its moving faster , with rick warren and HIS peace to  Kenny and his karios

to the pope with his interfaith and its concepts all in the churches.  to media, to politics..............A delusion has began and its focus IS WORLD PEACE

ALL WHO are not in the lambs book of life WILL WORSHIP the beast,  all who rejected the love of the truth , will be sent A STRONG DELSUOIN to belive the lie.

WARN the people     , WE have to WARN .

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It does seem that way on the surface. When I was last living in KY I noticed how ineffectual most churches were. They had gone over to the other side with its Psycho-Heresy and lack of Power. I was like a fish, stranded.

But, I think there are still many, "that have not bowed the knee to Baal" in our Great nation.

NO Justin.    MANY HAVE .  few HAVE NOT .    BUT OTHER THAN THAT YOU SPOT ON.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

When I was last living in KY I noticed how ineffectual most churches were. They had gone over to the other side with its Psycho-Heresy and lack of Power.

TN is no different. I prayed to the Lord to direct me to a Bible believing, Gospel preaching church when I moved down here. My prayer request was most graciously answered pronto!

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

TN is no different. I prayed to the Lord to direct me to a Bible believing, Gospel preaching church when I moved down here. My prayer request was most graciously answered pronto!

Great. Good for you!

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Today I have seen something that caught my attention again.

They were two people who run a "evangelical" church, and they decided to give money to help people of a pagan cult - who are known to practice witchcraft and the occult - to rebuilt their temple, which was destroyed by some other individuals.

In other words: They contributed financially to rebuild baal's temple.

To explain their "good deed", in a smiley and pleasant manner, they demonstrated that Jesus is love and the He never condemned other religions but the love of money.

And they said it in a way that passed a lovely, union, and peaceful idea. They did it in name of religious peace and tolerance, but tried to pass they did it in Jesus' name.

"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:22-23

As expected, wordly people of other religions and people in the world congratulate them and give the impression it was the kind of thing we should all embrace and practice.

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you,
    For so did their fathers to the false prophets." - Luke 6:26

And that is how many, and I say many people are being deceived and following those false prophets who are friend of the world and the flesh, and are automatically enemies of God.
They speak to the world, and all of them receive with joy and say: "This is what we all need".

"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." - 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

While they support all that is ungodly: homosexual relationship, fornication, adultery, optional marriage for couples, etc.

"The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 13:41-42

Be prepared, because times are coming that whoever speaks the truth will be persecuted and jailed and hated by all the world, who will accuse us of being evil because we are not buying their fake project of love.

"Blessed are you when men hate you,
    And when they exclude you,
And revile you, and cast out your name as evil,
    For the Son of Man’s sake.
Rejoice in that day and leap for joy!
    For indeed your reward is great in heaven,
For in like manner their fathers did to the prophets." - Luke 6:22-23

You will not want to be in the world packet when you die or when He comes to judge the world.

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.