• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

False prophets, you will know them by their fruits.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:15-16

"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire." - Matthew 7:19

Today I was watching TV and something caught my attention, it was someone talking in a charity program claiming to be gay and encouraging others to embrace what is different.

And they try to pass the impression that God is OK about it. And they try to pass themselves as godly, shouting "Thanks to God", and things like that.

I see people doing charitable deeds, claiming to know God by saying "God bless you", and their hearts have never known Him nor received Him. They live for themselves, going after their own pleasures and desires. They enjoy practicing what is ungodly: fornication, adultery, lies, talking evil about others, etc.

The hypocrisy, lawlessness, envy, hate. Seriously, those are works of satan.

Those who pretend to be in the light and are in darkness are just deceiving themselves.

"Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:22-23

Jesus came to give His life for us, so that we can have life, to set us free from sin, and that we can live for Him.

"He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - 1 John 3:8

It is heartbreaking when I see people encouraging each other to keep practicing what God's hate: those works of satan.

I imagine when someone new comes out of the world, truly repentant and see this. It can even make them change their minds and think:

"What will I do here? They are just as ungodly as those who are in the world and are not seeking any change".

"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea." - Matthew 18:6

And when those who are in darkness are encouraged to repent and focus on living for Christ they say: "You are judging me. You hate me."

Is living for Christ evil? Is hearing and following Him evil? Does purging the evil out of us cause us evil? Obviously not.

"These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage.
But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ" - Jude 1:16-17

What is evil is to close our hearts for good and to open them for evil. And what is even more evil is to say: "Go ahead and sin, my friend!".

"And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." - 1 John 3:3

Any who encourage others to sin and to keep on it is helping the devil to take the good seed which was planted in their hearts, and putting another which will bring forth evil fruit.

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." - Matthew 12:30

And then it comes the cares of the world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of the flesh.

I see people more worried about what they can have in this life, then what they will have after this life (if they believe): Eternal life.

People who think their time are worth of spending in their sins are just wasting time.

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." - John 6:63

You could have used that time to hear the word, to ask, to seek, and to knock. Because the time is coming.

"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:9-13

And I am here to tell you: It is true. I have received what I asked from the Lord. Not mansions, luxurious cars, piles of cash or yachts but I have received what only He could give me; only He and no one else.

Seriously, if we indeed are children of God we have to embrace what is of God. We have to encourage and, most importantly, to practice what is good: loving one another, loving the Lord, to throw our sins in the garbage, seek to walk in the Spirit, meditate on good things and His Word.

I tell you today: The seed Jesus planted is good, and if that seed is indeed in you then it must grow and it must bear good fruit. Otherwise, your faith is dead as it profits nothing good.

"What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?" - John 6:63

"But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe." - Jude 1:5

I am not posting this to encourage you to sin - and it is evident, otherwise I would not be your friend.

And what I want to encourage today is this:
That you turn your heart to Him, the only one who is able to give you life.
He gave His precious and perfect life for you. Not because you deserved, but because you needed it and He loved you.

And He is waiting for you in that Day, not to cast you in the lake of fire, but to say:

"Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world" - Matthew 25:34

Surrender, surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him." - John 14:21

"If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned." - John 15:6

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." - 2 Corinthians 13:14

Glory to God!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Different huh? Maybe next they will be promoting bestiality...that's different. :groan:

The world is heading to perdition and destruction, and those who follow it will end up in the same destiny. The difference between believers and unbelievers will just grow each day.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

May I suggest for consideration that  ones such as these these are not prophets false or otherwise. They are simply depraved individuals. Their minds  have been darkened by God unto suffering under their own strong delusions as result of their depravity and denial of God in their lives.

There will come a time of the man of lawlessness and the removal of the protection by the Holy Spirit. Then false prophetry will flourish like we do not yet know of as we struggle even today.  Yet our hope is certain in Jesus who is God Lord and savior.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I agree in part will the sentiment of all that is said here. I like Neighbor's approach as well because the ones who want to proselytize are the ones already buried deep into it. (whatever 'it' might be)

False prophets: Ahh. Not quite so easy to put the finger on though. Like 'deception'. The deceived, are deceived and do not know it. So many follow false prophets and do not know it. They are a very hard animal to detect, since deceit is their MO.

False prophets are tares. Tares LOOK like wheat... until really mature. So to detect a false prophet in our current miasma of information-overload is not so easy. They camouflage so well. Barely detectable!
Sometimes someone is in error. They are not a false prophet generally, but we have been given so much hype about it, we will probably rather tear apart a few mistaken Christians, than focus on the ones that keep pushing for heresy pogroms.

Take a look at the OT for some good examples. Why were the prophets killed? Why were so many caused to suffer so greatly? Why were they hated so much? It is because they often, if not always, opposed the current flavor of the week or month or year. They had a message from God. They were opposed in spirit to the worldly flow around them.

So a false prophet might be the guy sitting and singing next to you in church. Very hard to detect at first. May even be the preacher. Often the Jezebel spirit is apparent to so very few and overlooked by most.
Sharpen your spiritual eyes is my best advice.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

The world is heading to perdition and destruction, and those who follow it will end up in the same destiny. The difference between believers and unbelievers will just grow each day.

My many lettered friend you are spot on.    The truth is the more we grow in Christ , the more scrips we feed on daily.    Its not hard at all to discern evil from good.

to discern the many false ones who have arisen in Christanity.    A good tree wont produce bad fruit.

by their fruit you know them.   and as proverbs makes very clear the fruit of the wicked is to sin.    The thing is, what many have sat under is a mindset, teaching

that has mans way of seeing things , mans wisdom.   We have been taught that its wrong to say one is false, or evil , that we don't know their heart

that we don't know WHY they do as they do.  WHEN we should never have been taught this to begin with.     Sin is sin.  evil is evil ,   Why one does evil

is not my concern, its pulling the erring member out of the evil , that is my concern.   It don't matter why one is in sin, what matters is that we correct them fast.

Who are we going to believe and trust , men , OR JESUS.  JESUS who said YOU SHALL KNOW , not guesss, BUT KNOW them by their fruits.

IF we truly follow Christ and read sound doctrine we do by grace grow wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ .   We learn to have our senses exercised

to be able to discern good from evil , to recognize the true from the false.    With Christ two things, one is ITS IMPOSSIBLE for HIM TO LIE

TWO , in HIM all things are possible .  IF JESUS says we can KNOW , THEN WE SURE CAN KNOW.   Did evil deceive Christ . NO

SO if we have the SPIRIT and follow the SPRIIT and feast on sound doctrine,   WHOSE SPIRIT do we have again, IF WE HAVE CHRIST , ITS HIS.

yall we got to stop putting GOD in mans wisdom box, and let the SPIRIT reveal the FATHER unto us.  Way too many are sitting under men

men who were never made wise unto salvation , cause they sat under men who were never made wise unto salvation .  and the cycle keeps repeating.

Physcology , phds,  mens wisdom blending with the bible........DONT WORK , it is mix only.    Drink from the pure cisterns IN CHRIST

and feast on the pages in the bible .    Be encouraged and KNOW that all things Christ said, all promises he made ARE YES , not guess , not maybe.

WE SHALL KNOW THEM .     I do.   by grace they easy to spot .   GRoW in wisdom , read and feed on the pages of truth in the bible and follow the lamb

wherever HE LEADS.     ONWARD Peoples THIS IS WAR and we must fight and contend for the true faith , for many have entered in who bring fables and lies

and many are deceived by their own hearts desires.  FEED from the pages of the bible and grow wise unto wisdom THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST

Be encouraged .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My many lettered friend you are spot on.    The truth is the more we grow in Christ , the more scrips we feed on daily.    Its not hard at all to discern evil from good.

to discern the many false ones who have arisen in Christanity.    A good tree wont produce bad fruit.

by their fruit you know them.   and as proverbs makes very clear the fruit of the wicked is to sin.    The thing is, what many have sat under is a mindset, teaching

that has mans way of seeing things , mans wisdom.   We have been taught that its wrong to say one is false, or evil , that we don't know their heart

that we don't know WHY they do as they do.  WHEN we should never have been taught this to begin with.     Sin is sin.  evil is evil ,   Why one does evil

is not my concern, its pulling the erring member out of the evil , that is my concern.   It don't matter why one is in sin, what matters is that we correct them fast.

Who are we going to believe and trust , men , OR JESUS.  JESUS who said YOU SHALL KNOW , not guesss, BUT KNOW them by their fruits.

IF we truly follow Christ and read sound doctrine we do by grace grow wise unto salvation through our faith in Christ .   We learn to have our senses exercised

to be able to discern good from evil , to recognize the true from the false.    With Christ two things, one is ITS IMPOSSIBLE for HIM TO LIE

TWO , in HIM all things are possible .  IF JESUS says we can KNOW , THEN WE SURE CAN KNOW.   Did evil deceive Christ . NO

SO if we have the SPIRIT and follow the SPRIIT and feast on sound doctrine,   WHOSE SPIRIT do we have again, IF WE HAVE CHRIST , ITS HIS.

yall we got to stop putting GOD in mans wisdom box, and let the SPIRIT reveal the FATHER unto us.  Way too many are sitting under men

men who were never made wise unto salvation , cause they sat under men who were never made wise unto salvation .  and the cycle keeps repeating.

Physcology , phds,  mens wisdom blending with the bible........DONT WORK , it is mix only.    Drink from the pure cisterns IN CHRIST

and feast on the pages in the bible .    Be encouraged and KNOW that all things Christ said, all promises he made ARE YES , not guess , not maybe.

WE SHALL KNOW THEM .     I do.   by grace they easy to spot .   GRoW in wisdom , read and feed on the pages of truth in the bible and follow the lamb

wherever HE LEADS.     ONWARD Peoples THIS IS WAR and we must fight and contend for the true faith , for many have entered in who bring fables and lies

and many are deceived by their own hearts desires.  FEED from the pages of the bible and grow wise unto wisdom THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST

Be encouraged .

All that; and be part of the local body of Christ Jesus worshipping God! 

Be found to be in good fellowship with other Christians there, lifting each other up and praising God in all that you do! 

Learn from the wisdom gained by those God has raised up among the saints as pastors and teachers to encourage the five solas of the re-formation of Jesus' church. 

Learn to celebrate God. Remember William Tyndale and his determined sacrifice made in denial of the king of England and the Popedom of the Roman Catholicism with it's self protective heresies that had become the heretical traditions of what once was Christ's church. That popedom having staked William  Tyndale, then choking him to death, and  burning his body to try to deny any memorial of him, and any memory of his cause, the word of God made available directly to all that will hear and heed it; all that will be called by the Holy Spirit to embrace it, and flourish in the faith of Jesus, who is God.

Give thanks for  multiple language Bibles and for those that work to transliterate them so that all may read the word of God directly and not have to suffer priests as intercessories, instead having good  and fully sufficient access directly to God the Holy Spirit. Give thanks as the local body here did this morning for the 19th Psalm with it presentation of God's reliable truths and th edesire to know them. Celebrate this day the 500th  anniversary of the re-formation. The reformation of Christ's Church.

It is such an incredible blessing to be able to gather an dhear and celebrate the word of God with other saint sin Christ each week and really each day as  a member of one of the many local bodies of Christ's church. I thank God for the many that died that I may have this truly grand and awesome privilege.

The Five Solas are:

1. Sola Scriptura (“Scripture alone”): The Bible alone is our highest authority.
  2. Sola Fide (“faith alone”): We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
  3. Sola Gratia (“grace alone”): We are saved by the grace of God alone.
  4. Solus Christus (“Christ alone”): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
  5. Soli Deo Gloria (“to the glory of God alone”): We live for the glory of God alone.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

[for me anyway] I agree with all that you've said, and such things are dear to us which believe, and are urgently needed to be unmovable in Christ: for we behold this present evil world, and how general society has pushed God out of society, and that many are in the final stage of downfall of a reprobate mind, except they repent.  Truly by our making the sincere effort to live the Gospel of Christ is also for the world's sake, that they would rather come to repentance instead of perishing.  "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (1 Corinthians 15:19) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

All that; and be part of the local body of Christ Jesus worshipping God! 

Be found to be in good fellowship with other Christians there, lifting each other up and praising God in all that you do! 

Learn from the wisdom gained by those God has raised up among the saints as pastors and teachers to encourage the five solas of the re-formation of Jesus' church. 

Learn to celebrate God. Remember William Tyndale and his determined sacrifice made in denial of the king of England and the Popedom of the Roman Catholicism with it's self protective heresies that had become the heretical traditions of what once was Christ's church. That popedom having staked William  Tyndale, then choking him to death, and  burning his body to try to deny any memorial of him, and any memory of his cause, the word of God made available directly to all that will hear and heed it; all that will be called by the Holy Spirit to embrace it, and flourish in the faith of Jesus, who is God.

Give thanks for  multiple language Bibles and for those that work to transliterate them so that all may read the word of God directly and not have to suffer priests as intercessories, instead having good  and fully sufficient access directly to God the Holy Spirit. Give thanks as the local body here did this morning for the 19th Psalm with it presentation of God's reliable truths and th edesire to know them. Celebrate this day the 500th  anniversary of the re-formation. The reformation of Christ's Church.

It is such an incredible blessing to be able to gather an dhear and celebrate the word of God with other saint sin Christ each week and really each day as  a member of one of the many local bodies of Christ's church. I thank God for the many that died that I may have this truly grand and awesome privilege.

The Five Solas are:

1. Sola Scriptura (“Scripture alone”): The Bible alone is our highest authority.
  2. Sola Fide (“faith alone”): We are saved through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
  3. Sola Gratia (“grace alone”): We are saved by the grace of God alone.
  4. Solus Christus (“Christ alone”): Jesus Christ alone is our Lord, Savior, and King.
  5. Soli Deo Gloria (“to the glory of God alone”): We live for the glory of God alone.

Christ gave his life so we who believe would have life.  and many men perished to get the words into our hands. SO READ PEOPLE and praise the LORD.

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Sometimes someone is in error. They are not a false prophet generally, but we have been given so much hype about it, we will probably rather tear apart a few mistaken Christians, than focus on the ones that keep pushing for heresy pogroms.

We all make mistakes sometimes, this is true. The problem is to insist in the error, not willing to change, not seeking forgiveness, not loving, pride in excess, etc.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

14 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

We all make mistakes sometimes, this is true. The problem is to insist in the error, not willing to change, not seeking forgiveness, not loving, pride in excess, etc.

I agree.

Unfortunately I have just answered another thread where the person does not agree that the Sabbath was changed to Sun-day by Rome. I gave much information about this. That person, like so many, are in denial that the Roman church and then the Protestant church changed this to a Sun-day worship day.
The Romans even crowed about the protestants following their lead and thus subjecting themselves to Roman Authority. It is all there, repeatedly annotated and documented, yet still people do not believe it. They spin stories and by taking a questionable translation from the new testament and much in the way of tradition's hearsay that suggests to them the church met on the 1st day of the week and changed the Sabbath to Sunday.

Doing repeated research says just the opposite. That the church removed the Judaisitic elements of the Sabbath, but still kept the Sabbath. This is one of the most anti-Semitic acts perpetuated by the church. It is so sad. And is in error.