• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/27/2017 at 12:55 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

The next prophetic event in the book of Revelation is the 6th Seal: The rapture of the Church. However there are tons of other prophecies that will be fulfilled as mentioned in the old testaments before the rapture takes place. A few of the big ones below.

~Israel will be at war, Israel's final war before the tribulation begins.

~Israel wins the war with help from America and expands her borders in all directions.

~The peace treaty.

~Israel will own Jerusalem and not just occupy the city.

~The capital will move to Jerusalem. The city of Jerusalem also expands, much larger.

~The construction of the 3rd Temple begins, and the foundation will be laid.

~The rapture of the church.

~The Two Witnesses appears at the unfinished temple.

~Then the tribulation begins.

Bombshell news today!

For those that haven't heard yet, Trump announced US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and will be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. One prophecy about to be fulfill. All the other prophecies will be fulfill before the end of next year. 

Israel's next and final war before the tribulation commences is in Psalm 118 and Isaiah 26.

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/president-donald-trump-jerusalem/index.html

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Bombshell news today!

For those that haven't heard yet, Trump announced US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and will be moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. One prophecy about to be fulfill. All the other prophecies will be fulfill before the end of next year. 

Israel's next and final war before the tribulation commences is in Psalm 118 and Isaiah 26.

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-israel-capital.html

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/president-donald-trump-jerusalem/index.html

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-45.htm

I understood this this during the second war between the king of the north and south.It was one of the easiest to understand.

The hardest thing in,daniel 11 for me to understand was the daily sacrifice.That elluded me for more than a decade before I understood it.

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-45.htm

I understood this this during the second war between the king of the north and south.It was one of the easiest to understand.

The hardest thing in,daniel 11 for me to understand was the daily sacrifice.That elluded me for more than a decade before I understood it.

I don't mine talking about it. If you wanna start a dialogue on this subject, can you start a thread on the king of the north and king of the south? 

Wow! Bombshell 2.0

Russia also announced they too recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital. 

THANK YOU FATHER GOD!

JPOST EXCLUSIVE: MOSCOW SURPRISINGLY SAYS WEST JERUSALEM IS ISRAEL'S CAPITAL

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Jpost-Exclusive-Moscow-surprisingly-says-west-Jerusalem-is-Israels-capital-486336

In curious first, Russia recognizes West Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-historic-first-russia-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

Moscow says it considers West Jerusalem to be Israel’s capital

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/moscow-says-considers-west-jerusalem-israels-capital/

14 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I don't mine talking about it. If you wanna start a dialogue on this subject, can you start a thread on the king of the north and king of the south? 

I will try to get to it this weekend sometime.I know it's going to take some time.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 10/28/2017 at 11:55 AM, kenny2212 said:

Jesus said that at his second coming one person will be taken away, the other left. I want to say first of all that those taken do not remain in this dimension. If they remain, their taking wouldn't be different from a kidnapping. But this isn't a kidnapping, it's Christ's second coming. What about Christ's statement that "where the body is, the vultures gather"? This simply means the spiritually dead are known. Just as the angel of death knew the firstborn sons of the Egyptians, the spiritually dead are known. It is the wicked who are taken, not the righteous. Christ likens his second coming to the times of Noah and Lot. I'm sure we all know that those times it was the wicked who were taken.

What is the Subject of Matt 24?   Not to be taken by the deception. 

Mat 24:4  And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The first taken is by Antichrist.  

Mat 24:40  Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

The field is the world  Matt 13:38.
Mat 24:41  Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

He comes at the 7th trumpet and antichrist at the 6th trumpet  to deceive the world. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Israel in the coming tribulation period

The 6th strumpet is the beginning of the Lord's wrath and judgment that will last for 7 years and 30 days

Matthew 24:1-28 is specifically directed toward Israel .... the Lord is speaking to the apostles who were of Israel 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

On 12/7/2017 at 5:32 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

It appears the moderators of this board did not want the truth to be known.That's fine with me though.Not everyone is to understand.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It appears the moderators of this board did not want the truth to be known.That's fine with me though.Not everyone is to understand.

Try schmoozing. Not to be confused with smooching the moderators, that might have a negative effect. :laugh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/25/2017 at 12:52 AM, Sister said:

Hello everyone

Something interesting here.

Luke 17:34   I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Luke 17:35   Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:36   Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:37   And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

The apostles are curious in verse 37, asking Jesus Where Lord?, Where will they be taken?

Jesus answers "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together".

I kept thinking, what kind of an answer is this?  Why is Jesus answering them in riddles?  What does he mean?  We know where-ever evil is, the eagles will come to feed, but what's that got to do with where they will be taken?

And then it jumped out so clear to me.

I have mentioned on a few posts now, and will mention again;  Jesus will come in the clouds first.  He will "appear" during that great war where all the kings of the earth and nations are warring each other which happens at the 6th trumpet/6th vial.  This is what will cut that war short or else no flesh will be saved....the appearing.  But it is not clear to them who exactly is in the sky? All those soldiers will be rounded up together as one by the FP, the Beast and the Dragon and told to assemble at Megiddo and prepare to fight.  Next comes the last trumpet, (the 7th),...the dead in Christ will be resurrected to meet the Lord in the air, then those who are alive in Christ will be taken up also to meet.  All in Christ gathered together in the air.  Then Christ will descend on to the Mount of Olives with all his host to lure the armies to come in that direction - EAST of Jerusalem.  The evil will all be happening there, in that great valley, on that route which they come.  Christ calls the fowls of the air to come,...a great feast is being prepared for them...here....the FOCUS is on the Mount of Olives.

And this is where those who are "taken" will be...right there with Christ on the Mount of Olives.  Those taken will not be in heaven or anywhere else, but where the action will take place, on the earth.  That's where we will find them and that's what Christ was trying to say in a riddle.

I hope you enjoyed this, because the picture is getting clearer and clearer.

God bless.

Hi ya Sister!

I've noticed something here in a lot of these posts and threads. We have a lot of commonality in the places and events, but our disagreements seem mostly about the 'timing' of the events. Wouldn't you concur?