IGNORED

No one ever went to heaven during OT times.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Thank you for your input, friendmt,

When Jesus went to Hell in Spirit. to preach the Gospel to them there, you can be sure, it was the same as it was when He preached to those who were present during His first advent;  some believed and others did not believe. 

Jesus he foresee that after his death on the Cross, the first ones to here the Gospel and receive life were the dead in the bossom of Abraham, the paradice at that time for the children of Abraham, in Seol also, that's where the thief went to meet Jesus. As Jesus told him that he will be counted among the children in the Bossom of Abraham, and not among the lost sheep of Israel. 

That's why Jesus said,"the dead will be raise first, the first ones to believe and receive the life of Christ, the life of God, and become heirs of the Heavenly promish Land, as was promish to Abraham,"Abraham had seen my day and rejoish", this is did not happen before his terrible dreadful dream of darkness but after. 

Those who first receive the eternal life in Sheol in the bossom of Abraham and the others of the rest of the world in the place of the dead, did not receive base of works but only base of their faith, they were out of the body anyway. 

Their previous works they good or bad they were not counded to include to whom the Gospel was to be preach. 

Jesus preach the Gospel to all and invite to believe bacause he had die for the forgiveness of sins for all people, and did not cound their sins against them. 

Every eye must see the Christ, the one conquer the gates of his enemy , the devil, and our enemy. 

Just like Samson he made it his mission to shake the gates of Sheol out of the foundation and took them to his posetion. To give freedom to the captives and the prisoners, 

Just like in the city in Philipy, the gates and the cells of the prisoners were open from the earthquick, a act of God, but only the believers of Jesus Christ walk out of their cells. 

I believe JESUS shaw Paul what happen down there in Sheol. 

"I have the keys of Hades and Death". All eyes must see the Christ after he die on the Cross.

6 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

As for the fallen angels, they were already judged and held in chains, in darkness, until the day of judgment; and therefore would not have been present when Jesus went in Spirit to hell, to preach to the others.

Quasar93   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, Quasar93.

I'll tell you how I obtained my qualifications if you tell me how you obtained yours.

OK, I gave you the sources of my training, now let's see yours.

Quasar92

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

OK, I gave you the sources of my training, now let's see yours.

Quasar92

While I aint as schooled in the wisdom of this world and mens doctrines .

my guide , my source of training IS the SPIRIT and the one book it put me in , HOLY BIBLE.   I got a BHD.    which I will take over any phd anyday.   

11 hours ago, ScottA said:

Yes, and that is the timing of His coming: when we are made "alive", and also when we leave and are "absent from the body" of flesh, "each in his own order."

Jn.11:26 "and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”  As we believers who are left on earth alive at Jesus coming for us, in 1 Thess.4:16, we are translated into our immortal, imperishable glorified bodies, according to 1 Cor.15:51-52.  Those believers who died in Christ, who will return with Him from heaven, in verse 14, were changed in a twinkling of an eye to their glorified bodies, when their physical bodies died, and Jesus raised them immediately to heaven, according to 2 Cor.5:8, confirming Ecc.12:7.

We will then all be caught up together, to meet the Lord in the air.  From where He will take us all to heaven with Him, according to Jn.14:2-3,28 and 1 Thess.4:17.  And we will be with Him forevermore.

Quasar93 

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

This would make you the oldest member of this site, I believe!  Does that mean you are 93 and born in 1925, or some year close? 

I'm in my 95th year.

Quasar93

• Loved it! 1

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

While I aint as schooled in the wisdom of this world and mens doctrines .

my guide , my source of training IS the SPIRIT and the one book it put me in , HOLY BIBLE.   I got a BHD.    which I will take over any phd anyday.   

Was your BHD earned in a Bible College, or for some other endeavor?  Thanks for the reponse.

Quasar93

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Quasar93 said:

Was your BHD earned in a Bible College, or for some other endeavor?  Thanks for the reponse.

Quasar93

Oh no way.    when i say BHD , its meant just BIBLE READING .    but ,  man i would not trade Anything GOD taught me for anything.

IT was so pure .  the way HE put me ONLY n the bible for hours daily every day , from then till now , just love reading that bible for hours.

Man it clears up the wash of so many doctrines that churches have today.   That is why some of you all constantly hear me saying , JUST start over

read ONLY the bible .   Quasar,   on another thread one made mention that a quasar on this site in ninety five years old .   IS THAT YOU.   

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Oh no way.    when i say BHD , its meant just BIBLE READING .    but ,  man i would not trade Anything GOD taught me for anything.

IT was so pure .  the way HE put me ONLY n the bible for hours daily every day , from then till now , just love reading that bible for hours.

Man it clears up the wash of so many doctrines that churches have today.   That is why some of you all constantly hear me saying , JUST start over

read ONLY the bible .   Quasar,   on another thread one made mention that a quasar on this site in ninety five years old .   IS THAT YOU.   

I am reminded of the man who loved to play golf, who never took the time to get any training from proifesional sources.  As a result, he would go out on the links to play golf with friends, but every time it was his turn to tee-off, he would either slice or hook the ball when he swung his club to drive it - because he never learned how to hold his club.

As a matter of act, I am in my 95th year

Quasar93.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,581
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

9 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

Many years ago, I obtained qualifications from Prairie Bible Institute, in Three Hills, Alberta, Canada, prior to serving in the USAAF Air Corp during WWII, where I spent 2 years of it in the Pacific/Asiatic theater.  Some years later, supplementing it at Liberty University, with Harold Wilmington, in Lynchburg, VA and Dallas Theological Seminary, with Dwight Pentecost, in Dallas, TX. 

Quasar93

Shabbat shalom, Quasar93.

Impressive! Okay, fair enough.

Over 60 years ago, God selected me to become a teacher. His Ruwach haQodesh placed in me the gift of teaching. I have always loved to learn, and God gave me a very analytical mind. Learning and teaching are just two sides of the same coin.

By the time I was two, my mother noticed when I said, "I'm going to sleep down now." When she questioned my wording, I said, "Wake up; sleep down."

I have always loved school and the preaching on prophecy. More importantly, I've always had a good rapport with my teachers, learning from them even when NOT in class. My dad, being a Baptist preacher, had several Baptist teachers and preachers and missionaries in to speak at various conferences and seminars. I also, therefore, had the advantage of being able to speak to them individually when we took them out to eat after church. I honored them as God's men, but I also learned that they were indeed MEN with foibles, idiosyncrasies, and flawed character traits. Thus, I learned not to REVERE them while I respected them.

I listened to my dad when he was going through the struggle of whether to be called a "Reverend" locally, and his conclusion was that NO ONE should be called a "Reverend"; God ALONE was to be revered! (He tolerated it from those who didn't know any better, but that was NOT his preference.) He called himself simply a "Pastor."

While in Junior High (Middle School today), I wrote my autobiography. I concluded that I loved science and math and teaching but I felt God was calling me to a mission field. My wise teacher simply asked, "Why can't you do BOTH?" Assisted by God's Ruwach, I realized I COULD do both! More importantly, I knew God was CALLING me to do both!

Throughout public schooling, I was known as a "nerd" and a "preacher's boy." I never went to parties unless they were church-sponsored events, had few friends outside of my church circles, and always dated "Christian" girls. Being a chess club member and a science club member, I was valedictorian in high school with a 3.82 grade point average (out of 4.00). For my valedictorian speech, I organized 150 memory verses of Scripture and quoted them aloud in a logical order for my audience. None of the speech was in my own words, only the order and the emphasis and stress I placed upon the words of the Bible were my own work.

I received a B.S. in Pastoral Studies at Baptist Bible College (Springfield, MO), an A.S. degree in Data Processing at Seminole Community College, an A.A. degree in Engineering at the same school, and a B.S.Cp.E. in Computer Engineering at the University of Central Florida. I have sat under the teachings and sermons of people such as Dr. G. Beauchamp Vick, Dr. Bill Bartlett, Dr. Parker Dailey, Dr. W. E. Dowell, Sr., Dr. W. E. Dowell, Jr., Rev. Fred Needy, Dr. Bud Everett, Dr. Kenneth Gillming, Dr. G. E. Hodges, Dr. C. Kenneth Howard, Dr. Paul Lambert, Dr. J. H. Melton, Dr. Herbert J. Pugmire, Dr. John Pursselley, Mr. David Rathbun, Dr. John W. Rawlings, Dr. James T. Sewell, Dr. Hunter Sherman, Dr. Robert J. Terrey, Dr. Ronald L. Walker, Dr. Larry A. Wofford, Dr. Thomas Bulick, and Dr. R. O. Woodworth, to name a few. Lately, I've added to them Rabbi S. Weiner, and my Hebrew teacher Mr. Michael Michael, who is a "Sabra," being born and raised in Haifa, and Rabbi in spirit if not in title.

I also had the left-handed teaching from the school of hard knocks. In my second year at BBC, one of my personal heroes in the faith left his ministry and ran off with the church secretary. For whatever reason at the time, this shook me to the core, and it was from that time on that I learned to treat EVERYTHING I heard and was instructed to believe, as a "Berean."

Acts 17:10-11 (KJV)

10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

I tossed out everything I believed, except that there is a God, that God wrote the Bible through His prophets, and sent His Son "Jesus" to "save His people from their sins," for I had already met Him by that time, and I began the long, arduous task of rebuilding my belief-system. ALL theology was suspect and open to scrutiny. If it could pass the Scripture test, then I could embrace it and adapt it into that belief-system. If it could not, then it was tabled to a later date. If a belief could not pass the Scripture test, even after some time of re-thinking and evaluation, then it would be discarded, like President Donald Trump discards "fake news."

Furthermore, I learned early on that this piecing together the facts of Scripture could NOT be done in English. English could be the starting point of learning what MIGHT fit together, but one could only know for sure through the original languages. So, I also began an in-depth study of the original languages as the origins of the Scriptures.

I also discovered that an understanding of a word should NOT be found in the UNION of its definitions (some words have as many as 30 or more individual definitions!), but rather in the INTERSECTION of its various definitions, and that this intersection could often be found in the etymology of the word. What is the BASELINE definition of the word that could be used in all the various definitions listed?

Throughout this difficult rebuilding of what I believe, the Ruwach haQodesh Elohiym (the Holy Spirit of God) has been consulted and has been my Teacher. I do not glibly say "I learned this from the Holy Spirit," but He has made everything added to fit PRECISELY into place in ways that are amazing and complex! So awesome are the ways some things fit together, that I can only conclude that it is God's very truth. If others already have learned this truth, all the better. If others have not learned this truth, either God will teach them eventually OR it will remain hidden from their sight for God-only-knows-what reason. However, because of the other facts that have come before and the way the new piece of information fits, I know that the new piece is correct.

For instance, ...

when one realizes (1) that the word "glory" can refer to "brightness," (2) that the throne of God in a pyramid would be at the pinnacle - the CORNERSTONE - the CAPSTONE - the "Head (Stone) of the Corner," and (3) that the New Jerusalem, God's "House" as a Bedouin "Tent" ("Tabernacle"), is shaped like a pyramid, it explains so many passages in the prophecies, such as the term "mountain of the LORD'S house," and Isaiah 24:23:

Isaiah 24:23 (KJV)

23 Then the moon shall be confounded (confused; mixed up), and the sun ashamed (outdone), when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

"Glory" is not a place; it's a CONDITION! Therefore, when the Lord Yeshua` returns "in glory," He returns "in brightness!" Not some faint glow, as is portrayed in many movies, but in FULL BRIGHTNESS, so bright that one cannot look at Him directly! He OUTDOES the sun! He confuses the phases of the moon! This also explains how we can be changed "from glory to glory":

2 Corinthians 3:12-18 (KJV)

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ (in the Messiah). 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

That's a relatively insignificant example, but it's one of the clearer examples. Everything just FITS into place!

Anyway, those are my credentials.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

The same as Peter's.