• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Good for you. Personally I care little how I am perceived. People pleasing is not my forté. 

Scriptures say what is the best within humanity without Christ and that seems to be what Mr. Tew's sayings espouse...wheat without the kernal.

Do I seek to please men, for if I pleased men ................................PAUL to the church.     WE just simply walk by the SPIRIT and the SPIRIT will work in us what is pleasing

IN HIS SIGHT.  that is who we please through faith.     Men pleasers wont make it , they will have to feed the flesh to win them and that saves none .

You just praise the Lord yowm.    

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Do I seek to please men, for if I pleased men ................................PAUL to the church.     WE just simply walk by the SPIRIT and the SPIRIT will work in us what is pleasing

IN HIS SIGHT.  that is who we please through faith.     Men pleasers wont make it , they will have to feed the flesh to win them and that saves none .

You just praise the Lord yowm.    

I did not finish that   FOR If I seek to please men,  I WOULD NOT ,    WOULD NOT  be the servant of Christ .   their it is .  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Good for you. Personally I care little how I am perceived......

“A disciple is not greater than his teacher, but everyone when fully trained will be like his teacher” (Luke 6:40).

1 minute ago, TickledPinkinChristWoot! said:

“A disciple is not greater than his teacher, but everyone when fully trained will be like his teacher” (Luke 6:40).

AND JESUS who was greater than all,   was amongst them as one who served.    Course that comes with true correction and rebukes too.

but He was lowly , not exalting himself .  

Just now, Yowm said:

Right, Jesus cared little about the opinions of His detractors.

YEAH that is for sure .   I receive not testimony from man , as he spoke about JOHN,   I say this for your sake.

OPINIONS of men.  JESUS did not care for .  THE WORK OF THE FATHER WAS HIS MISSION ALONE  .    Many paint a JESUS that does not exist .

Anyway be encouraged yowm and praise the Lord.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Right, Jesus cared little about the opinions of His detractors.

Here lets back this up with an example shall we .

LORD , don't you KNOW when you said that it OFFENDED them.     LET THEM BE , EVERY PLANT that MY FATHER has not planted shall be rooted up.

THAT don't sound anything like,  HE RAN AFTER THEM and said...............OH GEE<    was I a bit rough ,  man I am so sorry , here lets chat over tea.

I know it sounds harsh when I say that .    BUT the sooner we realize that the churches are getting duped by a false image of JESUS the better.   We need CHRIST,

not the other way around .  THOUGH GOD does love us ,  WE are created to SERVE HIM , ,not the other way around .   and we have JOY DOING IT .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OPINIONS of men.  JESUS did not care for .

That is what we should do too.

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." - John 6:38

Do not care for people's opinion, and just follow, and do what He said, with love.

"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world." - John 17:18

He sent us, He sent us... Do you know what it means?!

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" - Matthew 11:15

• Praise God! 1

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

That is what we should do too.

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." - John 6:38

Do not care for people's opinion, and just follow, and do what He said, with love.

"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world." - John 17:18

He sent us, He sent us... Do you know what it means?!

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" - Matthew 11:15

The beauty is that HE ALONE will transform our minds and the more we feast on the HOLY BOOK , opinions are burned out as TRUTH alone replaces .

ONWARD my friend of many letters.    Praise the LORD.  ITS ALL ABOUT HIS WILL.    

57 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I had a little more of this in mind, but yeah...

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves. "Woe to you, blind guides, who say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.' You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred? And you say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gift that is on the altar, he is bound by his oath.' You blind men! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred? So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and by him who dwells in it. And whoever swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and by him who sits upon it. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel! "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, saying, 'If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
(Mat 23:13-33)

Can you all imagine what JESUS would be telling ROME and many churches today , they creating a dung pile EVIL as can be all inclusive world peace religion and

the some of its biggest leaders claim all paths lead to God and they do it in JESUS NAME as chrstians.    Talk about a whip and table turning

Rome would be cleaned out so fast ,  mr clean would be in the unemployment line by tha morning .    We got bad problems.

I found a video that I will send to some of you all.    just watch it , its packed full of information and its only speeding up .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Opinion; a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Prior to my salvation and as a young believer, much of the information I received when asking questions about scripture was given to me from someones opinion. What a certain verse meant, to them. It seems there are some opinionated members here that reject any "MAN'S" opinion. That's foolish. (my opinion-me too) I wasn't born with complete knowledge, nor was I born from above with total understanding. That's why I'm here on this forum. To learn. From your opinions, as to what some hard verses mean to you, that I might understand better. I tend to listen to certain members more, who are conducting themselves as mature believers, Christlike, respectful of others, backing up their opinions with scripture. Those that seem constantly critical, judgmental, and disrespectful, I don't put much credence/faith in. This seems to be a growing trend, here lately.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.

Edited by Gary Lee