• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wayne ,     TRUSTING IN HIS FINISHED WORK is what I DO.    but trusting in his finished work don't mean I can live in transgressions.

Trusting in HIS FINISHED WORK means FOLLOWING THE ONE WHO FINSIEHD THOSE WORKS .    AND DO AS HE SAID TO DO.

that shows WHO WE TRUST .   words mean squat if we aint following the ONLY WHO DID the saving .  and if we FOLLOWING HIM ,

WE KEEPING HIS SAYINGS .    

If someone trust Christ he also will live for the master.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I have died to the law and married to another.  Why don't you sacrifice offerings when you sin ? Don't say Jesus because it's still in the law.

YEAH ME TOO.    do you even know what that means.  WE HAVE TO BE DEAD IN CHRIST , DEAD TO SINS ,

not living in lawlessness.  IF you have even respect of persons ,WHAT DID JAMES SAY.  you commit SIN and you are convicned of the law AS TRANSGRESSORS.

don't be UNDER THE LAW wayne.  BE IN JESUS and KEEP HIS SAYINGS.  IF you MARRIED TO HIM.   WHY do you dishonor him by not keeping HIS SAYINGS

WORDS are just words .  the unfaithful wife gets the boot .     SHE has to OBEY the one she is MARRED TO wayen.  

But we live for Christ. But not the law of moses.

OBEY THE BRIDE GROOM BRIDE .  KEEP HIS SAYINGS BRIDE and BE FAITHFUL TO HIM BRIDE .   or be called an adulteress ye shall.

ON this note I am out .   JESUS SAID if a man LOVES ME he KEEPS MY SAYINGS   .  yall sat under men that made what JESUS SAID VOID .   bad bad place to be sitting

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

But we live for Christ. But not the law of moses.

THAT IS WHO I AM LIVING FOR .  JESUS .  the one who walks NOT IN DARKNESS.    HE IS LIGHT and if we truly follow him we walk as did HE , WE LOVE HIS SAYING S

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

YEAH ME TOO.    do you even know what that means.  WE HAVE TO BE DEAD IN CHRIST , DEAD TO SINS ,

not living in lawlessness.  IF you have even respect of persons ,WHAT DID JAMES SAY.  you commit SIN and you are convicned of the law AS TRANSGRESSORS.

don't be UNDER THE LAW wayne.  BE IN JESUS and KEEP HIS SAYINGS.  IF you MARRIED TO HIM.   WHY do you dishonor him by not keeping HIS SAYINGS

WORDS are just words .  the unfaithful wife gets the boot .     SHE has to OBEY the one she is MARRED TO wayen.  

Why do you always imply I am not obeying Christ? I think you hear what you want to. You are legalist I think. I keep the commandments of the new testament. I think you are off based. We keep the commandments because we live the lord. Did you not read John 15 if you love me YOU WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.  And you will bear fruit. This my commandment that you love one another. If we don't love we are not his. We dont know him if we don't walk in the love he taught. 

What did I void ?

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

People like to call other church's Babylon if they don't keep the Sabbath.  Pretty clear. And they will not let on which church org they belong less there church error is pointed out.

Still worried about the Sabbath eh?

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I am not a Catholic.  I am a protestant. The way of destruction is by not trusting christ. He is our righteousness.  And our sanctification. If you want salvation trust in his finish work. And he will free you from sin.

So you still keep the Roman Sun-day right?

10 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why do you always imply I am not obeying Christ? I think you hear what you want to. You are legalist I think. I keep the commandments of the new testament. I think you are off based. We keep the commandments because we live the lord. Did you not read John 15 if you love me YOU WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.  And you will bear fruit. This my commandment that you love one another. If we don't love we are not his. We dont know him if we don't walk in the love he taught. 

Obeying JESUS is not legalistic.   IF we truly have the comforter ,   truly.   what did JESUS tell his own it would do.  REMIND HIM of ALL that he has said.

HIS sayings wayen.     Jesus preached the way man should live .  an example .    You have heard it said eye for eye , tooth for tooth

BUT  I SAY UNTO YOU LOVE YOUR ENEMIES .   showing man How we cannot act out the sentence of the law ,  GOD IS ONLY JUDGE

and at the same time showing us the mercy OF GOD towards us and that we should extend this mercy towards all.    WAYNE JESUS SAYINGS ARE THE GOLD that ought to be treasured.

You have heard it said.       He was telling his own how to live .   And notice this .   HE says to them you are clean by the Word I have SPOKEN unto you. 

His sayings are the key , the key ,   GOD IS HIS OWN WORD.  JESUS IS THE WORD and JESUS SAID MY FATHER told me what to say. 

It aint legalistic to tell or remind people to do HIS sayings.  Where on earth do you think JAMES GOT ,  above all things brethren SWEAR NOT .   FROM JESUS

or resist not evil.    Or you should rather take the wrong .   Their are lots of examples where they used JESUS SAYINGS.

Or where on earth do you think JOHN got we should love our brethren , and he who hates his brother is a murderer.    Where.  FROM JESUS

see they actually taught Christ , HIS sayings and reminded others to do .   but todays many choose to select what parts THEY LIKE , say those

and omit the parts they no likey.   aint gonna bid well on judgment day for those .    And if I thought it was too late for people who did this

WHY would I even be warning.  the key ,  REPENT when an error is made known   .  its that simple , repent and stop calling

those who teach  JESUS sayings legalistic.     IF we claim to KNOW HIM,  if we claim he is master.    IF we claim he is our teacher

THEN WHY WE NOT DOING WHAT HE SAID TO DO.