• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Are you sure? 

David was a man after God's own heart. He wrote...

Psalm 35:9 NKJV
[9] And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD; It shall rejoice in His salvation.

...and so shall I !!

WE ought to have both.    Read the three places in new test where it talks about deacons , bishops even wives grave.

In another place old men , young men, to be grave , older women too.

I don't see gravity .  no being grave is not a good sign.    But we must have both .   JOY.

and yowm.   you wont want to admit this , or maybe you will.  but any time I have seen TRUTH ,   yall have seen me rejoicing black flips over it .

you know you have .  I got joy.  but joy is when I see others walking or at least here speaking truth.

When we see error,  I don't see how on earth JOY can be in our hearts .   not saying you have joy in error.  Just saying in general.

The spirit is what controls our reigns .    TRUTH REJIOCES my heart , but when I see error gravity for their sake takes hold .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

What did I void ?

When I get warned out against for saying KEEP JESUS SAYINGS.   we cant make void nor say the comments you have said towards me when I remind us to keep them.

Look how serious paul was about the keeping of JESUS sayings.

SO then if while her husband lives she shall be married to another man , SHE shall be called an adulteress.

JESUS BUT I SAY unto you that whosoever puts away his wife and remarries commits adultery

and she who remarries commits adultery.      DONT LIKE THAT most don't .    Got some evil preachers that keep finding ways around JESUS.

save for fornication or death.

That is just one example.   How many have you seen a preaching a love money gospel .  again making void what JESUS said , only they try justifying it in HIS NAME.

how many are now even , as it gets worse and worse teaching that JESUS is no longer THE WAY , but simply a way among many.

BUT JESUS SAID HE IS THE ONLY WAY . and paul taught WE had to both confess him with MOUTH and in HEART . 

How many are teaching its okay for believers to take believers to court before unbelievers.

How many are justifying why christains can kill others in mans wars .

You want I can go on and on with this list .    WE got problems , bad and serious problems.    

Yet LOOK how simple truth IS.  IF WE SIMPLY LOVE HIM , WE KEEP HIS SAYINGS and I PROMISE ITS NOT HEAVY NOR TEDIOUS TO DO SO.  IN FACT IT BRINGS
JOY and FULLMENT and HAPPY is the one who does so.  BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO WONT .

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

We are died to the law. But if we are led by the spirit we will not live in sin. Walk in the spirit. Repentance and faith daily. There are plenty of new testament commandments. But we keep them in freedom. 

Sure we do.  this is true .    but to those who don't ,  we warn You better.  IF one is walking in darkness they can claim to know HIM all day long

but as JOHN said they are a liar and the truth is not in them.   You act as though its a crime to remind people to keep JESUS sayings

or to stir them up .   paul , peter, and others did.   So why is it so wrong in this day and time .    You need to really ponder this.

I have found this to be true .    When I hear someone reminding about JESUS sayings it lights me up with joy

And I seen this in others too.

But I also seen this ,   when we bring those sayings and they get attacked as being legalistic.    ITS DUE TO these are breaking a few of them

AND DONT want the reminder , they want to wallow on and FEEL FREE< FEEL SAVED.    Why does the reminder of keeping JESUS sayings really bother some .

Exactly.   cause let someone come tell me HIS SAYINGS and lets see how I react .,     A hint , PRAISE THE LORD bro or sis ,      see the difference

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

33 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sure we do.  this is true .    but to those who don't ,  we warn You better.  IF one is walking in darkness they can claim to know HIM all day long

but as JOHN said they are a liar and the truth is not in them.   You act as though its a crime to remind people to keep JESUS sayings

or to stir them up .   paul , peter, and others did.   So why is it so wrong in this day and time .    You need to really ponder this.

I have found this to be true .    When I hear someone reminding about JESUS sayings it lights me up with joy

And I seen this in others too.

But I also seen this ,   when we bring those sayings and they get attacked as being legalistic.    ITS DUE TO these are breaking a few of them

AND DONT want the reminder , they want to wallow on and FEEL FREE< FEEL SAVED.    Why does the reminder of keeping JESUS sayings really bother some .

Exactly.   cause let someone come tell me HIS SAYINGS and lets see how I react .,     A hint , PRAISE THE LORD bro or sis ,      see the difference

We cannot take his sayings and say see we have to keep the law of Moses to be saved. And if we are saved we would want to keep his sayings and the Apostles words. You never talk about grace and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Without that we cannot go on to perfection.  He first loved us. Until someone receives the love that Christ gave for us on the cross we cannot walk in faith. First comes trust them comes following the lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

51 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When I get warned out against for saying KEEP JESUS SAYINGS.   we cant make void nor say the comments you have said towards me when I remind us to keep them.

Look how serious paul was about the keeping of JESUS sayings.

SO then if while her husband lives she shall be married to another man , SHE shall be called an adulteress.

JESUS BUT I SAY unto you that whosoever puts away his wife and remarries commits adultery

and she who remarries commits adultery.      DONT LIKE THAT most don't .    Got some evil preachers that keep finding ways around JESUS.

save for fornication or death.

That is just one example.   How many have you seen a preaching a love money gospel .  again making void what JESUS said , only they try justifying it in HIS NAME.

how many are now even , as it gets worse and worse teaching that JESUS is no longer THE WAY , but simply a way among many.

BUT JESUS SAID HE IS THE ONLY WAY . and paul taught WE had to both confess him with MOUTH and in HEART . 

How many are teaching its okay for believers to take believers to court before unbelievers.

How many are justifying why christains can kill others in mans wars .

You want I can go on and on with this list .    WE got problems , bad and serious problems.    

Yet LOOK how simple truth IS.  IF WE SIMPLY LOVE HIM , WE KEEP HIS SAYINGS and I PROMISE ITS NOT HEAVY NOR TEDIOUS TO DO SO.  IN FACT IT BRINGS
JOY and FULLMENT and HAPPY is the one who does so.  BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO WONT .

You said woe to those who dont. So your saying your saved because you keep the sayings of Jesus. If true then your saved by your righteous works. I think first comes salvation then comes sanctification.  Once we are redeem by the blood of Christ he gives us the gift of the holy spirit. Then the holy spirit gives us a new heart. Then we walk in repentance and faith daily. Yield to righteousness like it says in Rom 6. Because we died to sin. Yes let's keep what Jesus and his Apostles tell us. 

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

We cannot take his sayings and say see we have to keep the law of Moses to be saved. And if we are saved we would want to keep his sayings and the Apostles words. You never talk about grace and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Without that we cannot go on to perfection.  He first loved us. Until someone receives the love that Christ gave for us on the cross we cannot walk in faith. First comes trust them comes following the lord.

You need to quit confusing me with this .   I don't preach the law .   ITS JESUS sayings.    Goodness wayen.  when will it sink in that I am

not pointing to the law , BUT TO JESUS HIMSELF.    Yall got things twisted.    JESUS said what HE SAID , but I SAY UNTO YOU .

I am saying JESUS SAYINGS .    I even quoated what he said about EYE FOR EYE and tooth for tooth and where he said BUT I SAY TO YOU LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.

I DIDNT POINT to the law and justify why I can do eye for eye .   goodness wayen.   You got me confused big time .  

Wayen.    I am going to ask you a question now  .  

Do you believe if a hindu , a buddist has good works in them, that this means the Holy ghost is at work in them and that even if they did not KNOW or profess JESUS

due to the fact they had those works within them.  THEY ARE OR WILL BE SAVED.    

Just now, Wayne222 said:

You said woe to those who dont. So your saying your saved because you keep the sayings of Jesus. If true then your saved by your righteous works. I think first comes salvation then comes sanctification.  Once we are redeem by the blood of Christ he gives us the gift of the holy spirit. Then the holy spirit gives us a new heart. Then we walk in repentance and faith daily. Yield to righteousness like it says in Rom 6. Because we died to sin. Yes let's keep what Jesus and his Apostles tell us. 

And I will say it as JOHN then.   IF ANY OF YOU SEES HIS BROTHER has a need and don't give , THEN HOW DOES the LOVE OF GOD

dwell in you.     IF you hate your brother you are a murderer and you know no murderer has enternal life in them.

YEAH I say it again WOE to those WHO DONT , cause its evident HE is not at work n that one.  AND THAT TOO is why we remind those who aint KEEPING HIS SAYINGS

TO KEEP THEM.      You cant over come this .   the early church was big on IF YOU DO THESE THINGS YOU SHALL NEVER FALL.

THEY were big on reminding and stirring up.      In fact paul even said what ........IF they don't do this , HAVE NO COMPANY with them.  

pray they sorrow to repentance .     Yall sat under men who make WORK out your own salvation with fear and trembling

FOR IT IS HE working in you ,            INTO A WORKS BASED RELIGION.     INSTAEAD OF AN OBEY THE SPIRIT FOLLOWING CHRIST FAITTHFULLY TO THE END.

JOHN was saying indeed,   if a man aint KEEPING JESUS SAYINGS ,  THE LOVE OF GOD AINT IN HIM.  FOR JESUS , ONE OF HIS SAYIGNS was hate is murder .

He who hates his brother is a what ........................YEAH WAYEN they used JESUS sayings to both teach , remind and correct .    WE BEST DO THE SAME NOW

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Do you believe if a hindu , a buddist has good works in them, that this means the Holy ghost is at work in them and that even if they did not KNOW or profess JESUS

due to the fact they had those works within them.  THEY ARE OR WILL BE SAVED

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

Woe to those who do not recognize their own needs Lk 6:24-26

Woe to those whose religion blinds themselves and misleads others Lk 11:52 See also Mt 23:13-33; Lk 11:42-51

Woe to those who cause others to sin Mt 18:7 See also Lk 17:1-3

Woe to those on whom judgment is coming Lk 10:13-14 pp Mt 11:20-22

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/dictionary-of-bible-themes/9250-woe

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JOHN was saying indeed,   if a man aint KEEPING JESUS SAYINGS ,  THE LOVE OF GOD AINT IN HIM.

And the importance to watch and pray comes into the scene... If someone feels there is something wrong and evil working, they should pray as soon as possible.

"But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come,
he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into." - Matthew 24:43

Why?! Because without faith it is impossible to please Him... And take care because the devil is waiting for you careless to play with you.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

Jesus words are very, very important. And I repeat: He did not said and let it written in vain... It is really, really important.

"Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word;
and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him." - John 14:23

God bless you in Jesus' name!

• Praise God! 1