• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Devout means a person who follows their religions teachings to the letter..  Those people who call themselves muslims who are loving and caring towards unbelievers are false muslims and they are called hypocrites in islam.. 

You also have Muslims who could call themselves truly devout and believe jihad belongs to the time of their false prophet. Yes that means they are hypocrites in Islam but you cannot say they are not devout because them you would have to call them secular when they arent.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You also have Muslims who could call themselves truly devout and believe jihad belongs to the time of their false prophet. Yes that means they are hypocrites in Islam but you cannot say they are not devout because them you would have to call them secular when they arent.

No point continuing to repeat myself.. I have said it twice and that,s enough.. True muslims are devout muslims that follow the quran to the letter.. All others are false muslims and according to the quran hypocrites worthy of death..

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is one is difficult to understand

Actually its very peaceful to understand .

TWO things were said in the law .  Certain sins were punishable by death.     Ye shall stone an adulterer.

But , what else was said .     Ye shall not requite , repay,  Vengeance IS MINE thus sayeth the Lord.

JESUS actually fulfilled it .     Notice when they asked Him ,   that HE did not say,   HOW DARE YOU STONE HER .

Instead He showed that ONLY GOD Has the right to be judge of the law.  DIDNT HE say LET HE WHO IS AMONG YOU WITHOUT SIN, CAST the first stone .

He actually said cast the first stone.  but he also said He who is without SIN.   HE also showed the mercy of GOD

Because indeed JESUS was one without sin.  BUT DID HE PICK UP A STONE TO KILL HER.   NOPE

That too shows that GOD indeed is merciful and That HE INDEED would rather one repent and not perish.

ONLY GOD IS THE JUDGE of the law and HE WILL be THAT JUDGE on JUDGMENT Day.

Since all of us , heck all of mankind has sinned,  mankind cannot judge the law to execute the sentence of death against any one who does sin.

Instead we DO as JESUS DID.    We point them to Christ and we say NOW GO and SIN NO MORE ,.    yeah lets keep the last part in the equation too.

You can actually see the Spirit at work in Joseph.    Even before HE knew that the baby was not conceived by man , but by God

what did it say he was going to do.    It said he was going to put her away PRIVATELY.    Joseph wasn't going to send mary to get stoned

he was just going to leave her in private so as none would stone her.  that showed mercy .  However quickly in a dream the angel revealed

truth so He did not put her away at all.

3 hours ago, Adstar said:

No point continuing to repeat myself.. I have said it twice and that,s enough.. True muslims are devout muslims that follow the quran to the letter.. All others are false muslims and according to the quran hypocrites worthy of death..

ADSTAR IS CORRECT .    IF one truly believes their religion , they take every word SERIOUS . 

as the muslim religion has many lukewarm , so does the christain religion and others.  always you see devout serious people who take their religion serious

all others whether in that religion or not that don't .  are lukewarm at best . 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Adstar said:

No...

And extremist is the wrong word.. Devout is the correct word.. The ones who carry out violence and terror as true devout muslims.. Any muslim who befriends or loves a Christian or an unbeliever is in rebellion against the quran.. They are false muslims.. The quran makes it clear that muslims must be harsh towards the unbelievers around them and also muslims are to never be friends with Christians or Jews..   So any muslim who is friendly to Christians or Jews or is gentile to the unbelievers around them is a false muslim..

Oh,  I was using the common term.   Sure devout is the correct word.  

they use that term extremist on and against the true lambs as well.

when it should say Devout to CHRIST , instead of our new title fundamental extremist .  but Devout to CHRIST well that would not sway christains against us , NOW WOULD IT .

Their is a place in the Koran , I THINK but am not sure ,   where its been SAID  MAKE FRIENDS with the enemy when it stands to your advantage , USE THEM

for your advantage , or words to that effect.  I THINK ,   I heard this , so I don't KNOW if that is true or not . 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

18 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Muslims will often respond to that with proofs from the bible that the Jews killed people too. But in that case there are really very few instances of that and those that got killed were enemies of God. It was never about killing the innocents...ok yes there are a couple of examples of children being killed at God's command but when their mommies and daddies have been killed as enemies of Israel what is more cruel? To leave them without anyone in this world to love them and care for them or to kill the innocents so they can go to be with God?

Two points to that comment though.

1) they were close-ended and the korans ones are opened ended

and

2) so two wrongs ( in our eyes ) makes an excuse?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

6 hours ago, KiwiChristian said:

2) so two wrongs ( in our eyes ) makes an excuse?

You going to question God's righteousness? 

15 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You going to question God's righteousness? 

Of course not. God is just. I was speaking from the muslim argument that there is violence in the Bible so it is ok that there is violence in the koran.

17 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

How is it possible for there to be 33,000 commands to kill non-believers in the Qur'an when there are only 6,236 verses found in it? 

There are not even 3,300 commands to be found in the Qur'an that command someone be killed just because they are a non-believer; not 330, 33, or even 3.

Have you READ the koran?

It IS possible that i got my figure wrong. I am not perfect and i will research this further. But don't accuse me of lieing, my friend.

I see you refused to address ANY of the quotes i gave from the koran.

Not 3 commands to kill a non-believer? are you sure?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.  

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Holy war is to be pursued against those who reject Allah. The unbelievers are to be killed and wounded.  Survivors are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.  

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

I am assuming you are a Christian. If that is true, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for defending this bloodthirsty, pedophillic religion of violence and hate.

I hope your words are based on ignorance and not just blatant lies.

Ignorance can be fixed.