• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

18 hours ago, Royff said:

I just don’t understand we have to go through all the scripture twisting, to understand something so simple, Satan is the author of confusion he comes along throw a lot of confusion in the simple teaching in what I call the word translation word game to cause confusion to simple teaching, that in turn force those who must stand against to have to result to the same thing to combat this error, which in the end becomes more confusing. That’s Satan’s game, one of confusion, I try not to get involved in it, but I know its hard not to when the truth is being attacked by Satan with his games of deception.

There's a reason that Jesus' response in Matthew 24 concerning His return begins with "See to it that no one misleads you."  Deception is mentioned in that chapter more than any other sign.  The man of sin is said to come with all the deception of wickedness, with all power and signs and false wonders.  That's why its imperative that we each walk in the Light, so we can discern between good and evil.

The reason for all the scripture twisting is that people believe what they want to believe for a variety of reasons.  God's truth is absolute and unchangeable.  However, our understanding of His truth is often tainted by our fallible intellect and emotions.  If we are willing to hear, the Holy Spirit will lead us into the truth.

The events leading up to Jesus' return will reveal who was wise and built their house on the rock, and who was foolish and built on the sand.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Peace in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has called us out of Babylon and into his holy kingdom. 

The earth cannot take the evils that have escalated throughout time, and God will no longer hold his peace until the fulfillment of all the gentiles come in.  When that day is come, God is going to start pouring out his wrath on Babylon and stand up for all his children that have served him, and suffered oppression for his name's sake. 

His wrath will start with the 7 plagues.  We who are serving Christ are "promised" that if we are found dwelling in his kingdom, then we will be saved from that wrath which will come upon all the world.  This is the blessing, that we will not be at the end of God's anger, but granted salvation instead. 

We know that there will be some faithful servants who will be standing alive until the day of the Coming, ...therefore, whether we die or live to the Lord throughout the great tribulation, we shall not receive the 7 plagues, ...which is the fury of God's wrath and this is the promise.  These plagues are going to be so terrible, and those who chose Babylon over Zion, to save their lives and worldly possessions will wish they had never been born.

So the promise will be kept, and it is not up to us to decide who will live or die, but Christ will chose.  We must all be prepared to accept whatever the Lord chooses for us where we will stand, for many prophets, and apostles and especially our Lord Jesus received so much honour after giving up their lives, when they could of quite easily kept it by serving the god of this world out of fear.  In the end, faith prevailed, and nothing could break that bond with the Father.  God expects the same of us, to go the whole distance of whatever is required and not be too puffed up with pride thinking we are too good to go through what others have done before us.

I think we are going to see some amazing things through this time. We will not be alone.  Just like Royff said before, that he felt no pain when being slashed with a knife, .... I personally think it will be the same for us, and I believe that during the worst of it, we will be comforted with visions, or seeing angels around us, even Christ speaking to us, or something like that.  Christ said not to fear, and he said this for a reason.  We will not be alone.

I pray that God give everyone of us strength to endure to the end and to leave all in the Lord's hands.  One quick reminder, reject the worship of the end time beast that is coming and refuse his image and his mark.  This will all be happening very soon, and this is how we avoid God's wrath in the plagues that are coming upon the whole earth, this is what we were promised, and remember we were never promised that we would not receive tribulation, but will be delivered from the wrath of God poured out on all the ungodly and wicked.

Hebrews 10:31   It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The Lord be with all his holy saints.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

The above passage of scripture tells specifically of a large portion of those who profess to be Christians .... they are not

And all of these will enter the coming tribulation period

They can still be saved, but they must repent

"But at this point there are saved, but can lose that salvation, this most in the Christian community refuse to accept, that the once saved they can lose that salvation. They are saved, they are in the body of Christ, if they are in the body of Christ then they are in the only place of salvation. In order for Jesus to spit them out of His body they must be in Christ in the first place"

No one saved will lose their salvation, only those who profess but are not will go into the tribulation along with the balance of humanity

Matthew

25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The above is the separation of those who believe and those who do not really believe

Make certain that you are in the group that really believes

"So pret-trib was 'born' on the heels of Darwin and other 'prophets' of the times. Significant is that strange amount of odd stuff that came about in the 1800's"

Pre-tribulation removal of the Lord's own is scriptural and stated from all related scripture .... are you a Christian, or something else?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

13 minutes ago, Royff said:

One of my post has mysteriously disappeared,

Yes, a post was removed because it violated the ToS.

15 minutes ago, Royff said:

This is the one-two punch of the false teaching of a pretribulation rapture, if it was removed and was removed for that reason it not a very good reason.

It had nothing to do with your end times position, as you can see on this forum there are many who do not believe in a pre-trib rapture.  You may want to examine the ToS at the bottom of the page, but I can point out the specific violation the removed post had in it.

The use of profanity will not be tolerated. This includes sexually explicit, vulgar, or other profane language or usernames as well as any any signs or symbols that suggests such. Do not post sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive website addresses (URL's) to the forum. (Eph. 4: 29)

God bless

Just now, Royff said:

I went back and checked the post out, I can't find anywhere I committed any  of the offenses you stated here. Could you please quote me on the part where I committed these offenses so I can better understand what you are referring to?

I was referring to the original post that was removed, the one you just posted has no violations that I see in it.  The one that was removed contained several words that had  *** substituting for letters.  From what I recall it was in reference to an incident with guns, and shooting, if that refreshes your memory.  I can't quote the post since the forum moderators have removed it already.  As a watchman I did see the report when it came in, and saw the infraction, which is why I responded as to why.  Just didn't want you to think that your end times position was an issue, or have you re-post the one from before only to have it removed again if it still contained those violations.

God bless

Just now, Royff said:

No, you got me confused with someone else, this is the cut and past of the original post. the only thing that was added was Paul's statement that he himself, after preaching to others that he to might be casted away. I don't used profanity in speech [where mostly not] and never in posting, everything else is the exact copy of the first post. There was never any mention of guns in this post, you are mistaken!

I sent you a private message with one of the violations in it, check that window and it should clear it up for you.

God bless

7 minutes ago, Royff said:

I checked my message box and its empty.

I sent it through the comet chat, but you may not have that open, I will send it through the message box you just looked in, one moment.