• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/23/1978

40 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

God's kids always suffer because we live in the devil's world. But what is coming will be God's wrath poured out on a world that will not repent. And God has made it clear He will take His kids off this planet for that time.  Some imagine they will live through this time. No, God's word for this time is that the saints will be overcome.

So believers today have a choice: be ready and expecting Christ to come first and take us off, or don't be expecting and get left behind. Those then will either take the mark, or lose their head. 

Thanks for your patience with me on this...but one more question here...How could we get left behind if God is just going to rapture us all up?  

• Group:  Junior Member

Once again thanks for all the information...I still don't understand it all, but am praying about it and trying to study it...

Gby:)

30 minutes ago, Davida said:

You'd think if that were true the Christians going into the Tribulation, the scripture would have at least a mention about all the body of Christ -dying of starvation??  There would be so many saints who would refuse to take the mark & would not be able to buy food.  

That's why I always thought Matthew 24 said pray that your flight be not in winter because in the the other months it is easier to grow your own food or at least hunt for animals, but it would be a lot more difficult to even hunt for food in the winter.  But like I said I am just asking these questions trying to learn what others think and to examine my own thoughts on the rapture...I know someone already mentioned that Matt. 24 is not talking about the end of time, but even if not... people could still grow or hunt their own food, and not have to buy it. In my opinion, anyhow...

With the mark of the best, I have always assumed that all people would be given that option Christians and non-Christians alike...I mean, isn't that the time when the false prophets will arise and try and deceive others....I just can't see many people being deceived if a whole bunch of people (Christians) just vanished or rose up into the clouds in front of them...

But like I said, I really don't know for sure and want to examine my beliefs on this topic.  

Thanks for the reply and if you can point me in a direction to where it suggests that Christians won't be around during the mark of the best please do so.

Once again thanks and God bless you. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, IvyRose said:

That's why I always thought Matthew 24 said pray that your flight be not in winter because in the the other months it is easier to grow your own food or at least hunt for animals, but it would be a lot more difficult to even hunt for food in the winter.  But like I said I am just asking these questions trying to learn what others think and to examine my own thoughts on the rapture...I know someone already mentioned that Matt. 24 is not talking about the end of time, but even if not... people could still grow or hunt their own food, and not have to buy it. In my opinion, anyhow...

Hey ivy,

Yes, this is sensible.  what I always found interesting about that particular passage, is that it seems to indicate our prayers can alter the timing of this.  "Pray that your flight is not in winter" suggests that the time could be in winter, or could be some other season depending on our petitions.  Also note in that passage, when it says those in Judea should flee, that is also a clear indication there are those outside of Judea as well.  The reason the people in Judea need to flee is because the anti-christ sets up shop in Jerusalem.

With the mark of the best, I have always assumed that all people would be given that option Christians and non-Christians alike...I mean, isn't that the time when the false prophets will arise and try and deceive others....I just can't see many people being deceived if a whole bunch of people (Christians) just vanished or rose up into the clouds in front of them...

Again, this is sensible, and supported by scripture.

Revelation 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Thanks for the reply and if you can point me in a direction to where it suggests that Christians won't be around during the mark of the best please do so.

That will not be possible, but I can share scripture that states they will be around.

Revelation 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

10 If anyone is to be taken captive,
    to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
    with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, IvyRose said:

That's why I always thought Matthew 24 said pray that your flight be not in winter

And,  did you see the results this winter in the United States of the wide spread cold ? 

Was it much easier or a lot more difficult to walk 10 or 20 or even 100 (or even just 1 miles) miles in the extreme cold weather,

compared with milder seasons ?   The ones fleeing won't have time to till the soil , prepare it, plant and grow it as they are fleeing,  will they ?   They will be running for their lives.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, IvyRose said:

With the mark of the best, I have always assumed that all people would be given that option Christians and non-Christians alike...I mean, isn't that the time when the false prophets will arise and try and deceive others...

The government won't give people much of a choice - either get the mark or cannot buy food, or anything else.

The false prophets("Christian" television ministries/evangelists/teachers)  have on television in the last 10 years already told their listeners to GET THE MARK and DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS !  (even though they will all lose their souls eternally for this if they do it, and those teaching that way will receive a much greater punishment as written in Scriptrue)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hey ivy,

Yes, this is sensible.  what I always found interesting about that particular passage, is that it seems to indicate our prayers can alter the timing of this.  "Pray that your flight is not in winter" suggests that the time could be in winter, or could be some other season depending on our petitions.  Also note in that passage, when it says those in Judea should flee, that is also a clear indication there are those outside of Judea as well.  The reason the people in Judea need to flee is because the anti-christ sets up shop in Jerusalem.

Yes, that is interesting.  I also always thought Jesus said that because we know that not even he knew the day and the hour of the end. 

Again, this is sensible, and supported by scripture.

Revelation 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

That will not be possible, but I can share scripture that states they will be around.

Revelation 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8 and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

10 If anyone is to be taken captive,
    to captivity he goes;
if anyone is to be slain with the sword,
    with the sword must he be slain.

Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

God bless

Amen brother...and thanks for the scriptures on this....

God bless you:)

31 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

And,  did you see the results this winter in the United States of the wide spread cold ? 

Was it much easier or a lot more difficult to walk 10 or 20 or even 100 (or even just 1 miles) miles in the extreme cold weather,

compared with milder seasons ?   The ones fleeing won't have time to till the soil , prepare it, plant and grow it as they are fleeing,  will they ?   They will be running for their lives.

Seriously, I do agree with what you are saying...I was just saying that not being able to buy and sell does not mean that everyone will totally starve out immediately.

And yes, the winter would be a bad time for many reasons such as the ones you mentioned.  

33 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

The government won't give people much of a choice - either get the mark or cannot buy food, or anything else.

The false prophets("Christian" television ministries/evangelists/teachers)  have on television in the last 10 years already told their listeners to GET THE MARK and DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS !  (even though they will all lose their souls eternally for this if they do it, and those teaching that way will receive a much greater punishment as written in Scriptrue)

Yes, I know no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark...I was just saying, it will still ultimately be our choice whether we take it or not. 

The rest of what you said is scary. I didn't know that people were teaching others that it will be okay to take the MARK.  That is really alarming to me, and totally goes against the warning of the scripture to not take the Mark.

Revelations 14: 9-11

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Thanks for the reply and GBY:)

7 minutes ago, IvyRose said:

Seriously, I do agree with what you are saying...I was just saying that not being able to buy and sell does not mean that everyone will totally starve out immediately.

If it takes one week, one month,  six months or 3 years slow starvation, does it matter ?

How many already have or are in the United States "starving" ,  have bad health, for lack of ability to get nutrition/ food/ clean water ? (a lot).

How many already in the United States are suffering from disease complicated or even initiated by bad nutrition ?  (many )

• Thumbs Up 1