• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

When we all get to heaven, if I find NO BABIES there, I will look you up and say I was wrong. I hope you will do the same if we find babies there!

That won't help you today, nor for the rest of your life on earth, YHVH willing you may live long in HIM.

I did not say there will be no babies there.   Only nothing unclean, as God's Word Says, as you posted also.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Jeff wrote, "The change is written perfectly in Scripture,  and only the redeemed by the BLOOD OF JESUS have any hope and are resurrected TO LIFE EVERLASTING, exactly as GOD'S PURPOSE and WORD SAYS."

The bible tells us that those "In Christ" are caught up. Paul wrote "we" shall be changed. So this verse does not answer the question as to babies.  The bible is silent - which is probably why the church back in the day used to baptize babies. 

I guess you all know,  NONE of the Old Testament saints were born again before they died, yet we believe God found a way to get them to heaven.

Edited by iamlamad
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I will not believe a solid Christian who is daily in the Word, and daily in communion with God can be that deceived. And I find in the Word when people WERE taken to heaven. God does not change.

Again you say "I will not believe".

That stops even God from helping you, doesn't it?

Change, if God permits,  "I will" to "THY WILL BE DONE" .... and watch what change takes place ! (IN your heart and life and mind)

also note:  "I find"  is not a guarantee of truth for you.   Understanding is a free gift from ABBA , not found by study or any other way.    What you find,  is not always truth,  so this too , in you, must change,  not God - God will not change.

Just now, simplejeff said:

That won't help you today, nor for the rest of your life on earth, YHVH willing you may live long in HIM.

I did not say there will be no babies there.   Only nothing unclean, as God's Word Says, as you posted also.

Let me rephrase that: I was thinking of aborted babies of heathens.

• Thumbs Up 1

Again you say "I will not believe".

Change, if God permits,  "I will" to "THY WILL BE DONE" .... and watch what change takes place ! (IN your heart and life and mind)

also note:  "I find"  is not a guarantee of truth for you.   Understanding is a free gift from ABBA , not found by study or any other way.    What you find,  is not always truth,  so this to , in you, must change,  not God - God will not change.

Ok, I agree, words are powerful. I will rephrase, I currently do not believe......But I am open for the Holy Spirit to give me enlightenment on this subject.

Edited by iamlamad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Jeff wrote, "The change is written perfectly in Scripture,  and only the redeemed by the BLOOD OF JESUS have any hope and are resurrected TO LIFE EVERLASTING, exactly as GOD'S PURPOSE and WORD SAYS."

The bible tells us that those "In Christ" are caught up. Paul wrote "we" shall be changed. So this verse does not answer the question as to babies.  The bible is silent - which is probably why the church back in the day used to baptize babies. 

I guess you all know,  NONE of the Old Testament saints were born again before they died, yet we believe God found a way to get them to heaven.

Same (seems) answer as just previous:

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

"Again you say "I will not believe".

Change, if God permits,  "I will" to "THY WILL BE DONE" .... and watch what change takes place ! (IN your heart and life and mind)"

1 minute ago, iamlamad said:

Ok, I agree, words are powerful. I will rephrase, I currently do not believe......But I am open for the Holy Spirit to give me enlightenment on this subject.

THIS IS PERFECT !   (and ALL CREDIT TO GOD THE FATHER IN AND THROUGH JESUS !   YES !  HALLELUYAH ! 

p.s. me too - whatever i ever think, say or know might change.  

THIS IS PERFECT !   (and ALL CREDIT TO GOD THE FATHER IN AND THROUGH JESUS !   YES !  HALLELUYAH ! 

p.s. me too - whatever i ever think, say or know might change.  

Agreed. I had a first a while back: I was thinking about the Greek tense on a certain verse when I went to sleep, and in a dream, God explained it! 

I have had to change my mind on many things over the years, as God brought enlightenment.

Thanks!

Edited by iamlamad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

23 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I guess if you all were God, babies would have NO CHANCE AT ALL!

Is it not written in your Scripture:  "you all are elohim" !  (Jesus quoted this Scripture to the religious leaders).

We all (all ekklesia that is) go along with YHVH.   It is all His Way,  or no way.

23 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The scripture is really silent about this issue except for Paul's one verse, that does not seem to include babies. I believe God is wise enough to figure out how to get babies who have no capacity to repent into heaven. 

:)  HIS PLAN,  is not stated about some things in Scripture, and trying to decide what His Plan is about those things is , well,  not good I think.  TRUST HIM, TRUST He works all things out for GOOD for everyone who LOVES HIM, who is CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.

We cannot contradict HIS WORD when HE SAYS nothing unclean ever enters heaven.   So the status of multitudes of people and babies , born and unborn,  is at best UNKNOWN (If God doesn't say what it is),  and at worse for them,  well, you already know.

We cannot save anyone who God doesn't save.  It is in HIS WISDOM and PLAN and SOVEREIGNTY and ALWAYS in PERFECT HARMONY with ALL HIS WORD  whatever HE DOES - HE DOES whatever HE PLEASES ALSO!   (and still cannot break His Own Word)

Like you posted "that does not seem to include babies".

Thus,  the unknown,  even if unthinkable to people of the world,  is still unknown.  People of the world, including multitudes of carnal Christians (in name anyway),  HOPE they can all get to heaven somehow - as if surely GOD will not do what GOD SAID HE WILL DO.

They are in for devastating disappointment !   HE ALWAYS accomplishes HIS WORD.  They will not escape judgment..... no one does....  either they die, or JESUS DIES in their place/ for them.  There are no other options in SCRIPTURE.  No other way.