• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

These are the End Times!

It is amazing to think that we are now, at the very edge of the end of this age. Soon we will experience the fulfilment of many prophesies. The ancient prophets spoke of how all the Lord’s people; Israelites and from every race, nation and language, will go to live in their heritage. Ezekiel 37:21 ...I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own Land.   Romans 9:24-26

This Second Exodus began in 1948, with the return of part of the Southern Kingdom of Judah into part of the Land. Now we are seeing the world turning against the State of Israel and the emergence of an Islamic confederation, that is busily preparing for an attack to: “erase all remembrance of them”.  Then the Lord will act once again in His creation, to fulfil the rest of Psalm 83, Habakkuk 3:12-14, Revelation 6:12-17 and many other Bible passages. This clearance of the “evil neighbors” as described in Jeremiah 12:14-17, will allow every faithful Christian Israelite of God, Galatians 3:26-29 to join the remnant of their brethren in all of the holy Land.

When will this happen? Just this question causes some Christians to quickly say; But of that Day and hour no man knows.  Those who seek clues from the Word are often criticized and told to focus on evangelism, and not to be concerned when the Lord will Return. This shows their lack of Bible knowledge, as the actual Return will be known to the day, when certain events take place preceding it. It is the Great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, that will take the world unawares. The doubters may mention the verses that say this event will come “as a thief” . Again, those people do not read scripture carefully, as Paul says; “But you, my friends, are not in the dark, that this Day should surprise you”.  Jesus exhorted; Revelation 3:3b If you do not wake up, I will come upon you like a thief... Jesus rebuked: Matthew 16:3 You hypocrites, you can interpret the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of your times. Jesus will judge: Luke 3:16-17....He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. His winnowing fork in His hand, to clear His threshing floor and gather the wheat, but the chaff, He will burn up.  Jesus promised:   Luke 21:28 When all these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. John 15:15-17 I no longer call you servants, now I call you My friends, I have made known all that I have learned from My Father. You did not choose Me, but I chose you, that you would bear fruit. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in My Name. This is My command; love one another.

There are many precedents for God revealing specific times in advance.

1/ He gave Noah the exact amount of time to build and load the ark, before the Flood.

2/ He told Abraham that the Israelites would be in Egypt for 400 years.

3/ He revealed the exact day of Elijah’s rapture.

4/ Jeremiah prophesied the 70 year time for the Babylonian exile.

5/ Daniel told exactly when the Messiah would come the first time.

6/ Now, Ezekiel 4:4-6, with the multiples as given in Leviticus 26, gives us the dates for the events of our time.

To leave us without clues now would be contrary to God’s established pattern. Obviously we are not “in the dark “, there are many signs. Let us be watchful, doing our Masters work and ready to heed His call and to receive our inheritance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Most have no idea those spirits are at work NOW  ...

Would they,  will they ,  turn to YHVH ?

Sadly most will not .      Most will rather have pleasure in unrighteousness , reject the Love of the truth and GOD will send them Strong delusion

to believe a lie , so that they are damned .     Most do not know this .   They under a spell of a love that is not compatible with God.

But what I say to one , I say to all,    We better KNOW who we serve .  we better TEST all we hear ,  and it must line up PERFECTLY with what THE TRUE ALMIGHTY has SAID

The SON spoke on earth .    IF they speak not according to this,  it is because their is NO LIGHT IN THEM .    and that is fact .   So

armour up ,  seek with the whole heart , have all affections above and test every single thing that has breath and does speak against the WORD of GOD .

Correct ,  do all to pull one out of error.   But never conform to  the ERROR. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 2/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, Debra1993 said:

I hear from time to time that the end times are upon us! I do believe that, for the most part, the times are becoming more evil. But I would like more scripture upon which to base this notion. Any suggestions? A timeline or website to view would be better, if you have something to share.

God has given the nations 70 yrs to serve the King of Babylon.  When the 70 yrs is up, trouble will start in Jerusalem followed by trouble in all the nations.  The 70 years started when Israel was made a state, so 1948.

A smoke is coming from the North.  As soon as you see Jerusalem occupied by the kings of the North, know that this is the start of the final 3 1/2 yrs.  We can expect the FP to come shortly after this invasion.  Until this happens we cannot start counting.  (Jeremiah 25)

*  Israel occupied by "the north"

*  FP emerges

*  Mark of the Beast

*  Persecution of the saints

*  Two Witnesses

*  7 angels with the 7 plagues

*  Armageddon

1 hour ago, Sister said:

God has given the nations 70 yrs to serve the King of Babylon.  When the 70 yrs is up, trouble will start in Jerusalem followed by trouble in all the nations.  The 70 years started when Israel was made a state, so 1948.

A smoke is coming from the North.  As soon as you see Jerusalem occupied by the kings of the North, know that this is the start of the final 3 1/2 yrs.  We can expect the FP to come shortly after this invasion.  Until this happens we cannot start counting.  (Jeremiah 25)

*  Israel occupied by "the north"

*  FP emerges

*  Mark of the Beast

*  Persecution of the saints

*  Two Witnesses

*  7 angels with the 7 plagues

*  Armageddon

Israel occupied by "the north

Israel occupied by the north.    Rather interesting that in order to go along with this peace pact

Israel will be lulled into such occupation.     I mean its done been said , that Israel,  she knows that if jerusalem

is to be divided it wants the guarantee that it will have the protection of an international body.

OH, its all a sham of course .  But its in the works big time .    They speak about such thing.   A international force for protection against any said terrorist acts.

HMM.    sounds like Israel will be occupied .    Might want to investigate this.      Things about to get ugly

but will do so under false pretense .   See the international body will be their as a means to appear to be protecting and helping set order.

But....   OH no NO.........................this is about a governing entity which has power over it , over the holy sites.   

I don't think many really pay attention to Daniel.      key to when this dark king stands.

WHEN the transgressors have come to the FULL then stands a king..........................and if we read on,   HOW does he destroy.................through PEACE.

And watch and see if some kind of tech aint offered as a solution for not only convience , but for world peace and safety

and watch and see if such said device , if one has it not , they cant buy or sell.     ITS AT THE VERY DOORS

and the UNITY movement , the all inclusive movement , interfaith ITS all a sham in the name of peace, but alas.............its really for power and control.

And the world , churches and false religions are being lulled right into the snare which does cause one heart one mind worship of the beast

and under words such as love , unity , peace .      What a delusion has began and will get far far worse in time .  And all who do not join in it , will be seen as haters

and monsters and dangerous to society .   Its all a sham and a delusion , but how it works on all who know not the LAMB.     We close ,   very close to the

the largest gathering of the world as one and the king and kings who will SEEM to hold all the answers to the worlds ills .  

Soon our betrayer and betrayers rise .   The hour of the betrayal of the true bride worldwide does come .   And what I say to one

I say to all.................watch and be prepared in Christ ,  pray that ye enter not into temptation .     The hour of our betrayal fast approaches .

and like judas who was as one amongst them did the deed which betrayed Christ so to do men who are of that spirit

get ready and prepare the world to betray the true bride .     And they have been at work.   NO marvel it says it appears with two horns as a Lamb

oh but it speaks as a dragon.    The very betrayal of christanity , of true christains................our deliverance unto the world

came not from the muslims , not from the buddits religion....................the betrayal came from interfaith for world peace

AND WHO LEADS THAT .    OH she does indeed appear lamblike , but how she speaks as a dragon .   ITS HAPPENING NOW .  

And just one more thought .       What does this dark king do..............................He divides the land for gain .

HE what .    DIVIDES the land for gain .

DIVIDES the land for gain

Divides the land for gain .      IS this sinking in yet .      for in order for peace , WHAT is the plan.    TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM .    YEAH ITS RIGHT AT THE DOOR .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Israel occupied by "the north

Israel occupied by the north.    Rather interesting that in order to go along with this peace pact

Israel will be lulled into such occupation.     I mean its done been said , that Israel,  she knows that if jerusalem

is to be divided it wants the guarantee that it will have the protection of an international body.

OH, its all a sham of course .  But its in the works big time .    They speak about such thing.   A international force for protection against any said terrorist acts.

HMM.    sounds like Israel will be occupied .    Might want to investigate this.      Things about to get ugly

but will do so under false pretense .   See the international body will be their as a means to appear to be protecting and helping set order.

But....   OH no NO.........................this is about a governing entity which has power over it , over the holy sites.   

I don't think many really pay attention to Daniel.      key to when this dark king stands.

WHEN the transgressors have come to the FULL then stands a king..........................and if we read on,   HOW does he destroy.................through PEACE.

And watch and see if some kind of tech aint offered as a solution for not only convience , but for world peace and safety

and watch and see if such said device , if one has it not , they cant buy or sell.     ITS AT THE VERY DOORS

and the UNITY movement , the all inclusive movement , interfaith ITS all a sham in the name of peace, but alas.............its really for power and control.

And the world , churches and false religions are being lulled right into the snare which does cause one heart one mind worship of the beast

and under words such as love , unity , peace .      What a delusion has began and will get far far worse in time .  And all who do not join in it , will be seen as haters

and monsters and dangerous to society .   Its all a sham and a delusion , but how it works on all who know not the LAMB.     We close ,   very close to the

the largest gathering of the world as one and the king and kings who will SEEM to hold all the answers to the worlds ills .  

Soon our betrayer and betrayers rise .   The hour of the betrayal of the true bride worldwide does come .   And what I say to one

I say to all.................watch and be prepared in Christ ,  pray that ye enter not into temptation .     The hour of our betrayal fast approaches .

and like judas who was as one amongst them did the deed which betrayed Christ so to do men who are of that spirit

get ready and prepare the world to betray the true bride .     And they have been at work.   NO marvel it says it appears with two horns as a Lamb

oh but it speaks as a dragon.    The very betrayal of christanity , of true christains................our deliverance unto the world

came not from the muslims , not from the buddits religion....................the betrayal came from interfaith for world peace

AND WHO LEADS THAT .    OH she does indeed appear lamblike , but how she speaks as a dragon .   ITS HAPPENING NOW .  

Hi Brother

If we are aware of the prophesies, we can only keep watch.  Our daily newspaper reported few days ago that the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem is planned for May 2018. Trump hinted he may go to Jerusalem for the opening.  This may seem like no big deal for some, but I am interested in what date this will take place,  and if it will be close to Israel's 70th anniversary on the 14 May.  Not only does this allow the US to gain a foothold Jerusalem, but what I am concerned about in particular, is that the article stated this;

The West Australian, March 7, 2018

(quote)

"Mr Trump's push to change or scrap Iran's 2015 nuclear deal with world powers and concerns over Tehran's foothold in Syria topped the agenda of his talks with Mr Netanyahu.

Both leaders have long rallied against the deal, citing it's limited duration and the fact it does not cover Iran's ballistic missile program or its support for anti Israel militants in the region.

If I had to say what our greatest challenge in the Middle East to both our countries, to our Arab neighbours, it's encapsulated in one word - Iran," Mr Netanyahu said.

Iran must be stopped.  That is our common challenge."

Mr trump has threatened to pull out of the agreement unless European allies help "fix" it with a follow-up accord.

(end of quote)

Alarm bells, and these are the signs to watch for.

Things are moving along very quickly now.  Those European allies are the kings of the North, as spoken about in Jeremiah. They are being summoned.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Brother

If we are aware of the prophesies, we can only keep watch.  Our daily newspaper reported few days ago that the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem is planned for May 2018. Trump hinted he may go to Jerusalem for the opening.  This may seem like no big deal for some, but I am interested in what date this will take place,  and if it will be close to Israel's 70th anniversary on the 14 May.  Not only does this allow the US to gain a foothold Jerusalem, but what I am concerned about in particular, is that the article stated this;

The West Australian, March 7, 2018

(quote)

"Mr Trump's push to change or scrap Iran's 2015 nuclear deal with world powers and concerns over Tehran's foothold in Syria topped the agenda of his talks with Mr Netanyahu.

Both leaders have long rallied against the deal, citing it's limited duration and the fact it does not cover Iran's ballistic missile program or its support for anti Israel militants in the region.

If I had to say what our greatest challenge in the Middle East to both our countries, to our Arab neighbours, it's encapsulated in one word - Iran," Mr Netanyahu said.

Iran must be stopped.  That is our common challenge."

Mr trump has threatened to pull out of the agreement unless European allies help "fix" it with a follow-up accord.

(end of quote)

Alarm bells, and these are the signs to watch for.

Things are moving along very quickly now.  Those European allies are the kings of the North, as spoken about in Jeremiah. They are being summoned.

Oh,  but dear sister ,  I do believe its been said it will happen on may fourteenth , the seventieth anniversary.

And so many have no idea that in this peace deal they speak of Jerusalem is to be divided.   That DID NOT change .

Wait till we see what is next on the rise huge .    their will be signs and wonders and they will be done in this unity all inclusive interfaith group.

OH ,  it will be allowed.   Watch the churches and soon their will be individuals stepping up and doing wonders and doing all to lead all to the mindset

that God must be in all religions and that his plan Is unity for world peace .  BUT ITS DECEPTOIN only .    Let none be deceived by their signs and wonders

FOR EVEN JESUS said ...............and many false prophets shall arise  ,  and it it were possible even the elect could be deceived by means of their miracles , signs and wonders

THIS will push the evangelicals into this unity more than ever as well as secular , wicans ,  you name it .   A MASS DELUSOIN is on the rise . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

and it it were possible even the elect could be deceived by means of their miracles , signs and wonders

By their fruits, by their fruits you shall know them.

"You will know them by their fruits.
    Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?" - Matthew 7:16

• Thumbs Up 2