• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

If the rapture can happen at any time can someone please tell me ,what signs are you all looking for?

There are no signs that precede the the 2nd Coming of the Lord to catch us up into the clouds to be with Him forever (Rapture). 

Lu 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Notice the time period Jesus was referring too, "begin". Every prediction (prophecy) the Lord gave, along with all the other Prophets, are all occurring and lining up right now. All of the end-time prophecies are to numerous to mention, but they are all coming on like birth pangs, in frequency and intensity. One unmistakable event that is perfectly lining up as we speak is the Ezekiel 38:, 39: war (Gog - Magog). Never before in history has Russia been involved in the middle-east and had alliances and defense pacts with Iran, Syria, Turkey, Sudan and Libya (the major players of the Gog - Magog invasion of Israel). Russia, Iran and Turkey (the major players) are camped out on Israels northern border and building up military forces, bases and equipment (for what purpose?). 

I truly believe the Rapture will occur shortly before or shortly after this Gog / Magog invasion. So, with my view point, I see the Rapture as extremely close. Because of the timing and a "convergence" of all things prophetic coming to pass; I highly suspect President Putin is the leader Gog. The "hook" in the jaw most likely is the recent wealth of Israel's Goliath oil and natural gas fields recently discovered. After all, what is Russia all about?

If indeed the preceding is factual and close at hand; one would expect someone already on the scene preparing the way for the Beast, man of perdition, the Antichrist. Do we see any global religious leader speaking blasphemy and heresy; promoting an ecumenical movement uniting all denominations under one umbrella, that we all pray to and serve the same god? Who espouses there's more than one way to get to Heaven? One whom is actively involved in politics, mother Earth, climate change, population control, etc.? Christ's holy representative here on Earth, followed by 1.2 people globally. 

And when these things begin to come to pass...

This is my perspective of world events happening according to scripture. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 3/5/2018 at 6:55 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Just How Close is the RAPTURE?

Any of us could die before it happens, we can die at any time, then the rapture we must first be worried about is our own "rapture".

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." - Matthew 24:44

"But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord
    one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." - 2 Peter 3:8

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Any of us could die before it happens, we can die at any time, then the rapture we must first be worried about is our own "rapture".

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." - Matthew 24:44

I thought that might be self-evident?

@Dennis1209

I am not talking to you but to whoever reads this. I just quoted you as reference for the message.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

It is just a warning for those who think in their hearts: "I will go practice some sin and I will return, Jesus won't came in this time.".

“But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
    and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
        the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at
            an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites.
                There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” - Matthew 24:48-51

Believe in Jesus, repent indeed, seek a holy life, walk in the Spirit, walk in love and in truth.

“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship
    the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” - John 4:23

If you insist in your own ways your end will be sad, and tragic. And if you do not come back?!

“So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.” - Luke 12:21

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/7/2018 at 12:43 AM, n2thelight said:

Technically speaking,satan and his angels have already been judged,satan being the only one by name..

What will satan do when he gets here?

Yes but it's just that we do not yet see everything put under Christ's feet.

6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

II Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."

Try again!!!!

Amen.......virgin bride speaks to her chaste spiritual condition, ie, no spiritual adultery, idols, mixture, etc.......it speaks to purity, holiness.  Which we must mature in.  Things of God are opposite to the world.  Just like we must BECOME as little children and do so more and more as we mature in Him.  And we start out as unruly sheep but become more lamb-like as we mature enough to be worthy of being sacrificed on His altar.....as living sacrifices, if not also in a more literal way.  The full stature of Christ.......to be as He is in the world......He was a pure spotless Lamb.

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Amen.....a much needed reminder........our preparation for the return of our Lord is the very same preparation that we all need to make to be ready to face Him at the end of our lives.  Night is coming for us all at the end of this brief life when no man may work any more....and none of us knows when that will be.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Like anything in scripture, it's only self-evident once we get it.

35 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

@Dennis1209

I am not talking to you but to whoever reads this. I just quoted you as reference for the message.

It is just a warning for those who think in their hearts: "I will go practice some sin and I will return, Jesus won't came in this time.".

“But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
    and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
        the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at
            an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites.
                There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” - Matthew 24:48-51

Believe in Jesus, repent indeed, seek a holy life, walk in the Spirit, walk in love and in truth.

“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship
    the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.” - John 4:23

If you insist in your own ways your end will be sad, and tragic. And if you do not come back?!

“So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.” - Luke 12:21

\o/  Amen, nail on the head...thank you brother.  I see now why the early church expected and lived as though His return was at any moment.  Help me Jesus.

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, Heleadethme said:

Night is coming for us all at the end of this brief life when no man may work any more

"whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life?
    It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." - James 4:14

Then make sure you believe indeed, and is willing to be ready.

"And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." - 1 John 3:3

Learn from Him, learn and walk  with the Lord Jesus! Believe in Him.

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
    and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7 

"and made no distinction between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith." - Acts 15:9

God bless you in Jesus' name!

• This is Worthy 1