IGNORED

Worthy has changed a lot in ten years ...

OneLight

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

That begs the question, 'why single out certain names'?  

Paul was asking those who had never received the Holy Spirit. Is that what you think of those names listed?

And it happened that while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul passed through the inland country and came to Ephesus. There he found some disciples. And he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?” And they said, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” And he said, “Into what then were you baptized?” They said, “Into John's baptism.” And Paul said, “John baptized with the baptism of repentance, telling the people to believe in the one who was to come after him, that is, Jesus.”
(Act 19:1-4)

Don't forget acts chapter eight .   Now when the apostels which were at Jerusalem  HEARD that samaria had received the WORD OF GOD

they sent unto them peter and john ,  who , when they were come down , prayed for them that they might receive the HOLY GHOST

for as yet HE had not fallen upon none of them , only they were baptized in the name of the LORD JESUS

. then they laid hands on them and they RECIEVED the Holy ghost and when simon saw that ,   through the laying on of the hands...........................YEAH

it was three months of being a believer before I myself received the baptism of the HOLY GHOST TOO.    its real.   oh I was saved since DAY ONE

but the baptism of the HOLY GHOST I had not yet received either .     IT happens that way too yowm.   it does .

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That begs the question, 'why single out certain names'?  

Paul was asking those who had never received the Holy Spirit. Is that what you think of those names listed?

And it happened that while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul passed through the inland country and came to Ephesus. There he found some disciples. And he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?” And they said, “No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit.” And he said, “Into what then were you baptized?” They said, “Into John's baptism.” And Paul said, “John baptized with the baptism of repentance, telling the people to believe in the one who was to come after him, that is, Jesus.”
(Act 19:1-4)

Ps.     what an encouraging post you gave on the other thread .    You praise the LORD.   yes let us encourage on the promises too.   that was good that you said that yowm.

SO lift those hands and praise the LORD .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

44 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Put all our names on that list .    I have no problem with getting told things even if I already know them.    Its just beautiful reminders .

so next time , put my name on that list too.   Just because I know its true , don't mean I don't need to keep on hearing it from all who wish to speak it .

Forward march in the LORD .      That is my desire ,  anyone who wishes to rebuke , correct ,  encourage ,    Yall put my name on that list , call me out

challenge me ,   have me to examine myself .     I would faint if some here actually reminded me TO KEEP JESUS sayings , I would faint with JOY , I would faint with hope.

Anyone here on this site , feel free to say it everyday ,  say frienduff,  you need to be keeping JESUS sayings , remind me ,   I would faint with JOY .

So next time you put my name on that list .    ITS beautiful to be reminded , we all need it , and if we think we don't,  I guess pride is in us .     Cause though I know this already

PLEASE may everyone tell me ,   FRIENDUFF if you love JESUS would you be keeping HIS sayings .     JOY to my heart it would be just to be reminded.  OH what joy .  

Amen brother.......rejoicing in the truth.....maybe it's a kind of fruit of the spirit, because against such there is no law.  I rejoice in the truth too as it happens....sometimes my heart does this little leap of joy. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

20 hours ago, Butero said:

I have not found a better message board out there.  I really don't like these open attacks on the boards and the moderators.  There was a time this kind of thing wouldn't be tolerated, and it would have been immediately shut down.  

But, even though this is a privately owned site, shutting down dissension is what we criticize the Russians, Chinese and N. Koreans for.  I think George, the mods and this site can withstand some criticism, Butero.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

If one can say and mean “Jesus is Lord”——he has the Holy Spirit in him

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  590
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, MorningGlory said:

We have threads going on right now that are antichristian and yet are allowed to keep going.  Try countering them and you will be banned from the thread.

Could you give me an example of some antichristian threads going on right now? Perhaps enough Christians aren't aware of this and that is why they keep going. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

God knows those who belong to Jesus. By faith alone we belong to him. If God wanted perfection we would all be cast aside. We will not be perfect until we are changed at his coming. This mortal shall put on inmortality. Only then will din in our flesh be gone. In the mean time we grow in grace and knowledge of jesus christ.

7 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Not at all......they are very legitimate and important points, because we don't want to heed false teachers telling us who false teachers are.

Name point by point what was false. You are pretty funny. 

Just now, Wayne222 said:

Name point by point what was false. You are pretty funny. 

And i dont read your posts too much i dont know what you really hold to. So i cant really debate you. But the members of worthy know who is teaching false. I not talking about the few who are trying to disrupt.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have no problem at all if he had put my name on that list  .

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Anyone of you all are free to call me out on anything you like .

"But he who does the truth comes to the light,
    that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God." - John 3:21

• Praise God! 1