• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The 70th Week happens immediately after the Rapture, it is only the 70th Week of Israels JUDGMENT !! Remember?  So this final week is designed by God to bring Israel unto repentance. Israel repents 75 days before the 1260 at the 1335 when the Two-witnesses show up. 

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness 
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

As per the 'Sorrows" that is the Church Age. It means of course "Birth Pangs" and the Church Age is the 2000 years of birth pangs that usher in r births the End Times 70th Week. The "First Seal" is Jesus allowing the Anti-Christ to come forth to Conquer, we know that happens in the Middle of the Week or at the 1260. Thus the Woman (Israel) needs to be protected for 1260 days in the Wilderness/Petra. 

The Abomination of Desolation (AoD) happens at the 1290, 30 days before the 1260 and 45 days after the 1335.  The GREATEST TROUBLES EVER happen because Jesus releases the Anti-Christ to come forth via the First Seal. He kills 1.5 to 2 Billion people. 

The Seals and Trumpets do not happen at the same time my friend the Seven Trumpets come forth from the Seventh Seal !! The Wrath of God starts with the First Seal, but to people on earth its just "MORE WARS" like they have been used to ( see WW1 & WW2 etc.)  so thy think nothing of it, the 5th Seal is all Jesus looking in supernaturally on the Beheaded. Not until the 6th Seal do people on earth realize they are in Gods Wrath, or the Day of the Lord, because they SEE the Prophet Joel's prophecy and he Rev. ch. six 6th Seal events coming to pass. But they were in the day of the Lord the whole time, which is Gods Wrath. 

The Seals....Trumpets....and Vials are not the same event. 

You are correct, it is Israel's time of judgement. Israel is the seed of Abraham, you know, Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat Jacob, Jacob is Israel. Since we are in Christ ergo we are the seed of Abraham;

Galatians 3:29
And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God's promise to Abraham belongs to you.

This means we are Israel and the 70th week is our destiny. If we live that long.

The wrath of God begins at the 6th seal, Rev 6, "17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Unless wrath begins twice there is only one beginning to God's wrath, at the sixth seal. Before that is judgement on the church through tribulation.

Never said seals, trumps and vials were the same events. I said the 6th seal and the 7th trump were VIRTUALLY the same. Seals are opened and trumps sound, concurrently, not a one for one, but occurring in the same time period with the culmination coming at the 7th seal and the plagues of the wrath of God. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Diaste said:

You are correct, it is Israel's time of judgement. Israel is the seed of Abraham, you know, Abraham begat Isaac, Isaac begat Jacob, Jacob is Israel. Since we are in Christ ergo we are the seed of Abraham;

Galatians 3:29
And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God's promise to Abraham belongs to you.

This means we are Israel and the 70th week is our destiny. If we live that long.

The wrath of God begins at the 6th seal, Rev 6, "17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Unless wrath begins twice there is only one beginning to God's wrath, at the sixth seal. Before that is judgement on the church through tribulation.

Never said seals, trumps and vials were the same events. I said the 6th seal and the 7th trump were VIRTUALLY the same. Seals are opened and trumps sound, concurrently, not a one for one, but occurring in the same time period with the culmination coming at the 7th seal and the plagues of the wrath of God. 

Mmmm no, that's Replacement Theology brother. Israel must repent before the 70th Week of Judgment against ISRAEL is up. The Church is not on earth, the Church is Raptured. The Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) begins at the First Seal, I explained why they cry out they are in Gods (The Lambs) Wrath. They only UNDERSTAND IT at that point, John is seeing a Vision of actual events. When the Anti-Christ starts these Wars (takes Peace from the earth) the people om earth have no way of knowing they are in Gods Wrath, and why would they?  Its the same thing Hitler did and WW1 killed millions also, so to those people on earth its just another World War. All the Deaths brought by the Wars are bad, but the people think its just another World War !!

Then when they see the Sun not giving is light and the moon doing the same, and Stars falling t Heaven followed by a Great Earthquake like NEVER BEFORE SEEN, the even the most ungodly will know and thin.......HEY !!!!! This is what the Bible speaks of...........Oh My, we are in the Wrath of God !!

So the Vision John sees says that THEY UNDERSTAND at this time that they are in the Wrath of God, NOWHERE does it say the Wrath of God begins here because God does nothing out of Symmetrical Order. All of the Seals are Gods Wrath...........JESUS IS OPENING THEM !!! 

The Seals....Trumpets....and Vials all have DIFFERENT and more Violent Earthquakes. Look at them.

God Bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  255
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

8 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Mmmm no, that's Replacement Theology brother. Israel must repent before the 70th Week of Judgment against ISRAEL is up. The Church is not on earth, the Church is Raptured. The Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) begins at the First Seal, I explained why they cry out they are in Gods (The Lambs) Wrath. They only UNDERSTAND IT at that point, John is seeing a Vision of actual events. When the Anti-Christ starts these Wars (takes Peace from the earth) the people om earth have no way of knowing they are in Gods Wrath, and why would they?  Its the same thing Hitler did and WW1 killed millions also, so to those people on earth its just another World War. All the Deaths brought by the Wars are bad, but the people think its just another World War !!

Then when they see the Sun not giving is light and the moon doing the same, and Stars falling t Heaven followed by a Great Earthquake like NEVER BEFORE SEEN, the even the most ungodly will know and thin.......HEY !!!!! This is what the Bible speaks of...........Oh My, we are in the Wrath of God !!

So the Vision John sees says that THEY UNDERSTAND at this time that they are in the Wrath of God, NOWHERE does it say the Wrath of God begins here because God does nothing out of Symmetrical Order. All of the Seals are Gods Wrath...........JESUS IS OPENING THEM !!! 

The Seals....Trumpets....and Vials all have DIFFERENT and more Violent Earthquakes. Look at them.

God Bless.

That is not replacement.  That is grafting into Israel.  Gentiles are grafted into Israel onto the Olive tree.  Gentile believers are fellow citizen of the common wealth of Israel.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Also

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

1 hour ago, Brother Duke said:

That is not replacement.  That is grafting into Israel.  Gentiles are grafted into Israel onto the Olive tree.  Gentile believers are fellow citizen of the common wealth of Israel.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Also

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

THIS QUOTE BY HIM MADE IT REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY............This means we are Israel and the 70th week is our destiny. If we live that long.

The 70th Week has nothing to do with the Church nor are we on earth during the 70th Week. 

The Gentiles were grafted into the Family because THEY BELIEVED, Israel was cut off by God because of UNBELIEF, thus when Israel BELIEVE AGAIN, they will be grafted back into the family tree.

Israel repents, comes to the Messiah 75 days before the Beast Conquers Israel. The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335 which is 75 days before the 1260 and thus 45 days before the 1290. 

I understand all the ins and outs of Israel being of God via FAITH....then not being of God because of UNBELIEF, then in the End Times coming back to the FAITH......But the Church has no part in the End Times, we are Raptured. 

God Bless.

12 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

THIS QUOTE BY HIM MADE IT REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY............This means we are Israel and the 70th week is our destiny. If we live that long.

The 70th Week has nothing to do with the Church nor are we on earth during the 70th Week. 

The Gentiles were grafted into the Family because THEY BELIEVED, Israel was cut off by God because of UNBELIEF, thus when Israel BELIEVE AGAIN, they will be grafted back into the family tree.

Israel repents, comes to the Messiah 75 days before the Beast Conquers Israel. The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335 which is 75 days before the 1260 and thus 45 days before the 1290. 

I understand all the ins and outs of Israel being of God via FAITH....then not being of God because of UNBELIEF, then in the End Times coming back to the FAITH......But the Church has no part in the End Times, we are Raptured. 

God Bless.

Hi Rev Man,

Where does it say the church is seperate from Israel?  On the contrary it says there is only one body and also there is no jew or gentile.  We are all one.  

Lastly, there is more to Israel than the Jews.  They were only one tribe of 13.  There are at least 11 other tribes of Israel who are lost among the nations but God knows who they are.

Edited by Brother Duke

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

God Bless.

I don't think you understand replacement theology. It's when people say Israel has lost her place and the church replaces Israel. 

The truth is we are grafted into Jacob, we are in Christ, we are of the seed of Abraham, and therefore partakers in the holy mysteries,  and all the promises Abraham received from the Most High.

Therefore, we, as adopted sons, grafted into Jacob, true sons of Abraham in Jesus Christ, will be whom endures judgment.  Peter says, 

Peter 4:17 King James Version 

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

That's you and I.

Get ready. The beast is coming. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I don't think you understand replacement theology. It's when people say Israel has lost her place and the church replaces Israel. 

The truth is we are grafted into Jacob, we are in Christ, we are of the seed of Abraham, and therefore partakers in the holy mysteries,  and all the promises Abraham received from the Most High.

Therefore, we, as adopted sons, grafted into Jacob, true sons of Abraham in Jesus Christ, will be whom endures judgment.  Peter says, 

Peter 4:17 King James Version 

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

That's you and I.

Get ready. The beast is coming. 

Oh, I understand it, and I am not saying you are doing it on purpose like others do. But you have the Church taking the place of Israel during the 70th Week when the Church doesn't need to repent, we are in Christ Jesus already. Abraham BELIEVED God, thus we Gentles who BELIEVE in Gods Righteousness are grafted into the FAMILY of God. We are the seed via FAITH, but God will save Abraham's ACTUAL SEED also as God promised him He would do. 

The Church is Judged in Christ Jesus. That is why we can go to Heaven straight away at the Rapture. We will not be on earth for the 70th Week, so I will get ready for the Rapture. 

17 minutes ago, Brother Duke said:

Hi Rev Man,

Where does it say the church is seperate from Israel?  On the contrary it says there is only one body and also there is no jew or gentile.  We are all one.  

Lastly, there is more to Israel than the Jews.  They were only one tribe of 13.  There are at least 11 other tribes of Israel who are lost among the nations but God knows who they are.

There are TWO Brides. God married Israel, we will marry Christ Jesus in Heaven while the 70th Week or Jacobs Troubles is going on back on earth. 

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

There are TWO Brides. God married Israel, we will marry Christ Jesus in Heaven while the 70th Week or Jacobs Troubles is going on back on earth. 

Hi Revelation Man,

Where does it say that a pre-raptured gentile church marries Christ and how many will be in this pre-raptured church? We know that the Tribulation Saints are so numerous that they cannot even be counted.  They are definitely part of the church since they die for Christ and are called Saints.

We also know that the 144,000 that represent Israel are special to Christ since they end up coming back with him at his side.  I submit they are the remnant bride since the bride is at her husbands side.   Why does the gentile church not come back with Christ when he steps on  mount Zion?  They are also always with Christ.

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb

Thank you,

Edited by Brother Duke
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Oh, I understand it, and I am not saying you are doing it on purpose like others do. But you have the Church taking the place of Israel during the 70th Week when the Church doesn't need to repent, we are in Christ Jesus already. Abraham BELIEVED God, thus we Gentles who BELIEVE in Gods Righteousness are grafted into the FAMILY of God. We are the seed via FAITH, but God will save Abraham's ACTUAL SEED also as God promised him He would do. 

The Church is Judged in Christ Jesus. That is why we can go to Heaven straight away at the Rapture. We will not be on earth for the 70th Week, so I will get ready for the Rapture. 

"But you have the Church taking the place of Israel during the 70th Week". No the church IS Israel and Israel is the church. They are the same. 

Col 3:11, "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Galatians 3:28, "28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

1 Peter 4, "12 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you,"

So the 1st century was going through a fiery ordeal, TO TEST THEM. And you say this, "the Church doesn't need to repent". I think you are going to be shocked at what's coming.

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 18 And,

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
    what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

If it is HARD for the righteous to be saved? What? And you believe the church does not need to repent?

It's all by faith, always has been. How do you think Abram was called out and saved before there was the Law? Abram was saved before a Jewish nation existed. Abram was called by God and by faith left his home and family and followed God.

Listen;

Hebrews 11

By faith Abel....And by faith Abel still speaks, even though he is dead.

5 By faith Enoch was taken....he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, 

7 By faith Noah....By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 9 By faith he made his home...

11 And by faith even Sarah, 

13 All these people were still living by faith when they died.

Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.(this is a reference to New Jerusalem, where all the faithful of all ages will gather and meet in the Lord.)

17 By faith Abraham...offered Isaac as a sacrifice.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph’s sons, and worshiped as he leaned on the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, 

23 By faith Moses’ 

24 By faith Moses, 26 He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value.  

27 By faith he left Egypt, 

28 By faith he kept the Passover 

29 By faith the people passed through the Red Sea as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the army had marched around them for seven days.

31 By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.[d]

32......I do not have time to tell about Gideon,Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets, 33 who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions,34 quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword;whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. 35 Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. 36 Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. 37 They were put to death by stoning;[e] they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins,destitute, persecuted and mistreated— 38 the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground.

This is the truth about Jesus Christ, faith and the church of God. It has always been Jesus from the foundation of the world, it has always been faith from the foundation of the world, and the church of God has always existed from the foundation of the world. Dispensationalism is a disgrace to the loving kindness and faithfulness of the grace and salvation of the Most High God and his son Jesus Christ.