• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

I seriously can't believe you said this!

And you totally missed the point. 

If a man speaks to you about the Bible and EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS WRONG, I mean literally he says there is no hell, and stuff like Jesus never really died on the cross or anything someone wrong might say..........Then he quotes a scripture that speaks about Blasphemy or a scripture about ANYONE ADDING or TAKING AWAY from the book of Revelation, then that QUOTE like I said means nothing. 

I see people all the time quote scriptures like SEE............MY POINT IS you or anyone else quoting a passage in the bible does not change the FACTS OF THE DEBATE, if you are wrong and quote a passage in the bible, GUESS WHAT, you are still wrong even if you cut & paste a passage that speaks about untruths. 

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

only those with the Holy Spirit inside them will hear it..... so it's going to be a secret then

No it going to be call to Christians only, why does anyone else need to hear a call by Jesus to come unto he Marriage Supper? Do you not understand the ways of the Spirit? I hear the Spirit all the time, do WORLDLY PEOPLE HEAT IT? Of course not or they would STOP SINNING ON PURPOSE.

13 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

its the Jews that MUST REPENT before the 70th Week prophecy can come to pass...... please provide scriptural proof

Read the 70 Week prophecy for yourself brother it very clear. Read Malachi 4:5-6 the Two-witnesses turn Israel back to God BEFORE the DOTL. Read Zechariah chapters 12 and 13, it shows Israel repenting BEFORE they are Conquered by the Anti-Christ in Zechariah 14:1-2. Why would the Jews listen to Jesus and Flee Judea when they see the AoD 30 days before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem ? Because they have become Christians or Messianic Jews by that time !! Its just common sense is some cases and its scriptures in other cases. Only those seeking these truths can find them however.

14 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

The Trumpet in Matthew 24 is Jesus telling an Angel to CALL US IN HEAVEN........Notice, we are gathered from the FOUR CORNERS OF HEAVEN, we are in Heaven Marrying the Lamb, so f course the ELECT are Gathered from Heaven. ..........you're putting in words here. They are gathered together from the four winds, EARTH.......I don't believe HEAVEN has four winds

Brother you should know fully well that the four winds represent East, West, North and South. Thus we are told that the Angel is calling us in Heaven from every direction in Heaven. Its quite clear. 

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds (DIRECTIONS), from one end of heaven to the other. {Its very clear here. But this means nothing either way because when come back there will be a few Elect we have to Gather, the Jews, the REMNANT CHURCH will be dead and thus will have to be Resurrected. 

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.............. It was John who was called up....."I will shew THEE"....singular, "you"

LOL.......At the lengths you guys will go to. John was shown what he is going to go through IN TYPE, he was also show the Church in heaven in Rev. 5:9 and in Rev. ch. 7 with the Multitude in Heaven. 

The TRUMPET is Jesus CALLING us to the Marriage in Heaven...........COME UP HERE !! His voice REVERBERATES like an Earthquake !!.........First Thessalonians 4:16 – “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.”........

So lets finish 1Thes 4:16......AND THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST. THEN WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR........SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THESE TWO VERSES. ONE IS JESUS CALLING US UP TO HEAVEN AND THE OTHER IS JESUS COMING FOR US...AND WE MEET HIM IN THE AIR

the Trump via the Angel is calling us to go back to Earth to battle the Beast. The LAST TRUMP is the Trump that ends he Harvest or Church Age on Earth. Its a SPECIFIC CALL unto the Church to leave the Earth.......DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

I think you need to figure it out for yourself here.Its obvious to me. You do not want to see its the LAST TRUMP of the Church Age so you are not ever going to see it. If you went to a football game or Soccer game and new the game was over by the FINAL WHISTLE, was that the FINAL WHISTLE FOREVER AND ALL TIME? Or maybe just for that specific game ? I truly can't comprehend they way you guys think with such closed minds on certain things. I mean some people actually believe the earth is 6000 some odd years old and that scares me that people think like that. But it is what it is. The Universe is 13.7 billion years old and the FIRST DAY was 9.2 Billion years !!

" And many false prophets shall arise and shall deceive many".....Math 24:11.........verse 11 is about the 2000 year Church Age, not the Tribulation period................AH YES, Lets pick and choose what doesn't fit. 

Lets pick and choose the truths.

That is why the FIRST DAY in Genesis is a PERIOD OF TIME that lasts 9.2 Billion years. Not ONE 24 Hour Day.........ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS????? This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard......You are obviously NOT a creationist.

Of course I am serious, God created the Universe over a 13.7 Billion year period. God created man 6000 years ago and any MAN LIKE ANIMAL that was around before that was not a Human Being, we only became human when God placed his SPIRIT in us and thus we were created in God IMAGE at that time.  I have a blog on this subject. You limiting God to how He can create the Universe is amusing brother, come on !!

As I have proven, this BEFORE here in Hebrew means IN HE PRESENCE (in the face of) of the Day of he Lord, so DURING the DOTL the Sun and Moon will be darkened etc. etc. Not BEFORE the DOTL comes........Well well, The Holy Spirit says BEFORE...you says its not before.....Hmmmm, who shall I believe

No, the English translation says BEFORE I you desired truth you would RESEARCH IT. You just stated the Holy Spirit stated something He never did. Your KJV Bible translators are just wrong OR by before they meant BEFORE THE FACE of which means in the PRESENCE OF. 

2:31 The sun 8121 shall be turned 2015 z8735 into darkness, 2822 and the moon3394 into blood, 1818 before 6440 the great 1419 and the terrible 3372 z8737 day 3117 ofYähwè יָהוֶה 3068 come. 935 z8800

6440 = PANIYM, 1) face 1a) face, faces 1b) presence, person 1c) face (of seraphim or cherubim) 1d) face (of animals) 1e) face, surface (of ground) 1f1) before and behind, toward, in front of, 1g) with prep 1g1) in front of, before, to the front of, in the presence of, in the face of, at the face or front of, from the presence of, from before, from before the face of......

Plural (but always used as a singular) of an unused noun (פָּנֶה paneh, {paw-neh'}; from H6437); the face (as the part that turns); used in a great variety of applications. 

I don't just say things brother, I know these things via much study and prayer. 

The Day of the Lord is a 3.5 Year Period of Gods Wrath. It starts with the FIRST SEAL and ends with the 7th Vial......Scripture has 3 witnesses to the Day of the Lord being a year long.........but you say "Firstly, quoting a scripture means nothing as pertaining to who is right or wrong.......Well, I guess that's it in a nutshell about your belief in scriptures

Its a 3.5 years brother, what can I say. 

11 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

RM, you don't over think things if you understand the context. You're trying to fit two definitions into one, and you failed.

That would be you, I don't follow the Horoscope and Astrology one of its sub-set ideas.

Right, but teknon is referring to the male child or male son in the church, which is US, not Jesus Christ alone.

Wrong, its about Israel, the Dragon and Jesus.

No, Rev 12:1-5 is a sign that came to pass on 9/23/17. A "sign" tells us of things to come, which is the 70th week of Daniel in the rest of Rev 12. This sign has nothing to do with King Herod. This sign is describing corporate entities in the future, not singular.

1. Israel - Woman
2. Body of Christ - Child
3. Antichrist system - Red Dragon (Rev 13)

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years

This is astronomy, not astrology. - God bless

Nothing came to pass on Sep. 23. Except some people were hoodwinked. 

8 hours ago, n2thelight said:

The Day of the Lord is 1000 years,ie,the millennium period.

The bible says its Gods Wrath. 

On 7/8/2018 at 9:01 PM, JoeCanada said:

Brother Duke ...........     This is also the same as Matthew 24

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

It's pretty clear from scriptures.

Immediately AFTER.....the tribulation of those days......

The AofD is at the midpoint. This kicks off the Great Tribulation. This is the fourth seal...Rev 6:8.....

Why do you place the AoD at the midpoint when Daniel 12 makes it very clear that this can not be the case ? 

Daniel 12:5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time (1260 Days). When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Daniel in verse 5 saw 2 others, I think one was Jesus, he was asked a question for Daniel's sake by an Angel, he was asked basically how long will it be until the end of all of these wonders (astonishing things) that Daniel has been shown. Then in verse 7 Jesus answers and says that from the time the power of the holy peoples have been broken (Not the AoD by the way, its the Anti-Christ Conquering the Holy Peoples/Jerusalem that is the 1260) there will be 1260 days left until all of these things will be COMPLETED or until Jesus' Second Coming. 

In verse 8 Daniel doesn't understand, of course, Jesus then says in verses 9 & 10, go your way Daniel these truths will be sealed until the End Times which is NOW. And he is told many will be purified and made spotless and refined but the wicked will continue to be wicked, this is Jesus telling him the Jews of the end time REPENT/ATONE thus the wise will understand [where to flee to, and what's going on at the END TIMES]. 

Then we get VERSE 11, The Abomination of Desolation comes at the 1290, NOT THE MID POINT !! That is very a important difference. This means the AoD comes 30 days before the 1260, because EACH NUMBER is a set number of days from an EVENT until the End of these wonders (Second Coming). Verse 12 then talks about a "BLESSING" at the 1335, and since the Two-witnesses show up Before the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5-6, which starts at the 1260, then the 1335 is the Blessing of the Two-witnesses showing up to RESTORE ALL THINGS just like Jesus said in Matthew ch. 17. 

Then he tells Daniel that he will rise at the END OF DAYS to receive his inheritance, thus the Jews are raise when Jesus returns and delivers Israel, the Dead in Christ are raise pre 70th Week and return with Christ (Rev. 19) after Marrying the Lamb. 

So the AoD is not the midway point, it comes 30 days before the midway point which is the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem at the 1260 when the POWER of the Holy Peoples are broken !! Thus the 1290 comes 30 days before the 1260. This allows the Jews to Flee Judea just before the Anti-Christ Conquers the Holy Peoples/Jerusalem/Israel. 

Immediately AFTER the 1260 Conquering of the Holy Peoples, the Sun and Moon will not give their lights, and THEN [afterwards] Jesus will return in the clouds at the Second Coming [with the Church in tow]. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That would be you, I don't follow the Horoscope and Astrology one of its sub-set ideas. 

It's astronomy RM, in a world that's addicted to their cell phones and internet?

Wrong, its about Israel, the Dragon and Jesus.

RM, Jesus wasn't lifted up by force but rather in victory. The rapture will be by force to protect us from the 70th week and the Red Dragon which is the antichrist system in Rev 13.

Nothing came to pass on Sep. 23. Except some people were hoodwinked. 

Ah yes, the greatest delusion the devil ever pulled was convincing people that astronomy is really astrology.,  or I guess I should say the lost art of "studying the stars", God for bid. I guess Gen 1:14 is false too. I suppose the birth of Christ will be similar to the birth of the church through rapture, all written in the stars. but who will believe such a fairytale. 

The Magi Visit the Messiah
2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6 “‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
    who will shepherd my people Israel.’

7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Wrong, its about Israel, the Dragon and Jesus

The whole problem is the fact that most don't know who Israel is..

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

The bible says its Gods Wrath.

At the beginning(that instant) yea it will be,but during,not.

Do you understand the purpose of the millennium?

Also how do you get the wrath of God before that Day?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 7/10/2018 at 3:20 PM, Revelation Man said:

Why do you place the AoD at the midpoint when Daniel 12 makes it very clear that this can not be the case ? 

Daniel 12:5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?”

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time (1260 Days). When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

13 “As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Daniel in verse 5 saw 2 others, I think one was Jesus, he was asked a question for Daniel's sake by an Angel, he was asked basically how long will it be until the end of all of these wonders (astonishing things) that Daniel has been shown. Then in verse 7 Jesus answers and says that from the time the power of the holy peoples have been broken (Not the AoD by the way, its the Anti-Christ Conquering the Holy Peoples/Jerusalem that is the 1260) there will be 1260 days left until all of these things will be COMPLETED or until Jesus' Second Coming. 

In verse 8 Daniel doesn't understand, of course, Jesus then says in verses 9 & 10, go your way Daniel these truths will be sealed until the End Times which is NOW. And he is told many will be purified and made spotless and refined but the wicked will continue to be wicked, this is Jesus telling him the Jews of the end time REPENT/ATONE thus the wise will understand [where to flee to, and what's going on at the END TIMES]. 

Then we get VERSE 11, The Abomination of Desolation comes at the 1290, NOT THE MID POINT !! That is very a important difference. This means the AoD comes 30 days before the 1260, because EACH NUMBER is a set number of days from an EVENT until the End of these wonders (Second Coming). Verse 12 then talks about a "BLESSING" at the 1335, and since the Two-witnesses show up Before the Day of the Lord according to Malachi 4:5-6, which starts at the 1260, then the 1335 is the Blessing of the Two-witnesses showing up to RESTORE ALL THINGS just like Jesus said in Matthew ch. 17. 

Then he tells Daniel that he will rise at the END OF DAYS to receive his inheritance, thus the Jews are raise when Jesus returns and delivers Israel, the Dead in Christ are raise pre 70th Week and return with Christ (Rev. 19) after Marrying the Lamb. 

So the AoD is not the midway point, it comes 30 days before the midway point which is the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem at the 1260 when the POWER of the Holy Peoples are broken !! Thus the 1290 comes 30 days before the 1260. This allows the Jews to Flee Judea just before the Anti-Christ Conquers the Holy Peoples/Jerusalem/Israel. 

Immediately AFTER the 1260 Conquering of the Holy Peoples, the Sun and Moon will not give their lights, and THEN [afterwards] Jesus will return in the clouds at the Second Coming [with the Church in tow]. 

On the other hand, millions believe the truth: the AofD comes right at the midpoint, where Daniel 9:27 places it, and where Revelation 11-13 places it 5 different times. The 1290 takes the world to 30 days past the END of the 70th week, or 30 days past the last 1260 days of the week, and the 1335 another 45 days past that.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:45 PM, Heb 13:8 said:

It's astronomy RM, in a world that's addicted to their cell phones and internet?

So I trust you do not have a clue what it means that Jupiter will be (was) in Virgo means ?  

First off it was proven by a Catholic Astronomer that this same "set up" has happened FOUR TIMES in the last 1000 years, and he stopped checking. Secondly Virgo and Jupiter was false gods or False Religions and these understandings come from the Horoscope, and THAT'S A FACT !!

The constellation Virgo is often said to personify Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, the harvest goddess. According to the famous Greek myth, eternal spring once reigned upon the Earth, until that fateful day when the god of the underworld abducted Persephone, the radiant maiden of spring.

If you were born between about September 19 and September 24, you fall within the range of the Virgo-Libra Cusp, also known as “The Cusp of Beauty.” Individuals born on this cusp are ruled by both Mercury and Venus -- respectively, the planet of communication and the planet of love.

Astrology: Born on the Virgo-Libra Cusp - DailyHoroscope.com

https://www.dailyhoroscope.com/horoscope-headlines/astrology-virgo-libra-cusp

NOTICE IT SAYS DAILY HOROSCOPE !! 

This is ALL BUNK TO BOOT, there are many more stars in the Area above but they are not counted, its SELECTIVE MANEUVERING by people that lie to deceive others, and many of the "12 STARS" are planets. This is hokey stuff of Satan, ANYTHING to do with the Horoscope is from a Babylonian False Religion and thus of Satan. 

The Greeks and Romans associated Virgo with their goddess of wheat, Demeter-Ceres who is the mother of Persephone-Proserpina. Alternatively, she was sometimes identified as the virgin goddess Iustitia or Astraea, holding the scales of justice in her hand as the constellation Libra.

Virgo - Astrology, Astronomy, Mythology - Crystalinks

Jupiter likewise of of the Horoscope and is a FALSE GOD of course.

RM, Jesus wasn't lifted up by force but rather in victory. The rapture will be by force to protect us from the 70th week and the Red Dragon which is the antichrist system in Rev 13.

Any action is caused by a FORCE. Its just a fact of Science brother. This happens during the 70th Week. The Rapture happens before the 70th Week. 

Ah yes, the greatest delusion the devil ever pulled was convincing people that astronomy is really astrology.,  or I guess I should say the lost art of "studying the stars", God for bid. I guess Gen 1:14 is false too. I suppose the birth of Christ will be similar to the birth of the church through rapture, all written in the stars. but who will believe such a fairytale. 

The Magi Visit the Messiah
2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6 “‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
    are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
    who will shepherd my people Israel.’

7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

Its not the SAME THING........What are Angels called throughout the bible ? Stars. There is NO STAR that can enter our atmosphere without burning up and causing catastrophic  events to come to pass. It was AN ANGEL !! Come on man. It guided them its not a real STAR !! 

You can't partake in VIRGO & JUPITER without partaking in the Horoscope. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 7/10/2018 at 11:02 PM, n2thelight said:

The whole problem is the fact that most don't know who Israel is..

Israel is all those who are Jews and of other tribes that come unto Christ in the end times. So If God saves the Jews who Repent who cares what we call them? That is Gods Business, not mine I just know what the Prophecy says. God prophesied about the TWO STICKS coming together. I don't care who they are, I trust God knows His people. Is overthinking it IMHO.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:07 PM, n2thelight said:

At the beginning(that instant) yea it will be,but during,not.

Do you understand the purpose of the millennium?

Also how do you get the wrath of God before that Day?

No, The Day of the Lord is Gods Wrath, research the 31 times its mentioned in the bible. It has nothing to do with the 1000 year reign. 

The Millennium is a juxtaposition between Satan's rule and Jesus' Rule, its a testimony that condemns Satan and his rebellion. 

The Wrath starts in THAT DAY when Jesus Opens the First Seal at the 1260.

23 hours ago, iamlamad said:

On the other hand, millions believe the truth: the AofD comes right at the midpoint, where Daniel 9:27 places it, and where Revelation 11-13 places it 5 different times. The 1290 takes the world to 30 days past the END of the 70th week, or 30 days past the last 1260 days of the week, and the 1335 another 45 days past that.

Daniel 9:27 says in the Midst, it mentions no specific amount of days per se, 1290 is in the MIDST of the week, not the exact middle but in the general MIDST. The False Prophet places the Image of the Beast in the Temple, read Rev. 13. 

Daniel 12 is very clear, the AoD comes 30 days BEFORE (1290) the exact Middle of the week which is the 1260. All you have to do is go read it for yourself. 

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

IT SHALL BE 1290 DAYS UNTIL WHAT ? Look above in verse 6-7.

Daniel 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half (1260 Days); and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished

HOW LONG shall it be until the END OF THESE WONDERS, and then it was explained that from the time the power pf the holy peoples are SCATTERED (Which means Conquered) there will be 1260 Days left unto all of these Wonders end (by Jesus/Messiah's Second Coming/Return to save Israel). 

Thus the two NUMBERS Mentioned in verses 11 and 12 are the EXACT SAME THING, it is the length of time from the AoD unto these WONDERS END (Jesus Returns to END THE WONDERS). And thus the 1335 has to be before the 1290 and is 1335 until Jesus' Return. God keeps perfect SYMMETRY, we are the ones that get confused by His doings. 

If one just THINKS, he understands the 1290 has to be BEFORE the 1260. How can the AoD happen AFTER the holy people are SCATTERED ? And anyone that thinks one SET OF DAYS is 1260 days until the END but the OTHER SETS OF DAYS are an amount of days INTO the 1000 year reign, are just not thinking clearly at all. God doesn't confuse us like that. Its very CLEAR, the 1290 happens 30 days BEFORE the 1260, thus Jesus' warning gives Israel time to ESCAPE !! Why would anyone think once the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem that he would allow the Jews to ESCAPE ? His greatest desire is to kill all of the Jews, thus it makes no sense whatsoever that he would just let them go free !!

The 1335 is a BLESSING !! Its the Two-witnesses showing up in Jerusalem.

Edited by Revelation Man